The American Flag Was Banned at a South Carolina High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Okay, this is the US of A. Not some state of mexico. There's a turf war going on and it has to stop... We are a separate nation yet are flooded with criminals who violate our laws and are trespassing on our soil.

The Mexican government seems to point their violent criminals to the north rather than putting them in jail. Cheap for them, yet we pay the price. Wonder why trumps wall has a attraction???

Sorry I lashed out at you but this is a sore point for me.

The Mexican gov is not sending criminals to the USA. Further, folks of all colors, religions...can be criminals.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Unfortunately, America is a prime target for Mexican criminals. It is where the money is! There is a booming smuggling trade of drugs and people from Mexico. Cartels that reach into America are better able to afford to bribe Mexican officials and those that will not bribe are killed.

My sister in law (brother's wife) was from North of Mexico City. She did not get here legally and then married a guy from Texas. Two children later and you could not deport her. She got her citizenship after she married my brother years later. She now has around four or five grandkids and they are mostly Blue eyed and fair haired.

I just wish they would cut off the illegal smuggling and quit giving amnesty to the illegals. I also don't like giving state education aid to illegal students. If you want to stay in the US and get the benefits, become a citizen.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

" Our country is the world, our countrymen are all mankind. We love the land of our nativity, only as we love all other lands. The interests, rights, and liberties of American citizens are no more dear to us than are those of the whole human race. Hence we can allow no appeal to patriotism, to revenge any national insult or injury. ~William Lloyd Garrison, Declaration of Sentiments, Boston Peace Conference, 1838 "
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          I just wish they would cut off the illegal smuggling and quit giving amnesty to the illegals. I also don't like giving state education aid to illegal students. If you want to stay in the US and get the benefits, become a citizen.

Pruitt
          Yes indeed, and isn't is astonishing how the very same people that deny American Exceptionalism also demand that this country be the one and only one on planet Earth allow anyone and everyone into the country with with zero accountability of any kind, across the board, including Drug Lords and all their little minions ... period, no exceptions allowed.
          Its almost as if they wish us harm, want us all addicted to drugs and criminals controlling the countryside killing as they please (just like in Mexico). After all, every negative thing that has ever happened to anyone in the world is all our fault. We did it deliberately, don't you know?
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            Yes indeed, and isn't is astonishing how the very same people that deny American Exceptionalism also demand that this country be the one and only one on planet Earth allow anyone and everyone into the country with with zero accountability of any kind, across the board, including Drug Lords and all their little minions ... period, no exceptions allowed.
            Its almost as if they wish us harm, want us all addicted to drugs and criminals controlling the countryside killing as they please (just like in Mexico). After all, every negative thing that has ever happened to anyone in the world is all our fault. We did it deliberately, don't you know?
            Those people do make on large exception on immigration... No Caucasians or Western Europeans allowed...

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
              What you missed out was that unfortunately for a long time that the St George flag and the Union Jack were seized by the far right and racist groups. To omit that and just bang on about lefties and multiculturalism misses a big part of the story. That trend has actually been changing over the time you suggested. There is actually a whole process and context to how the flags have been used, misused and perceived that you neglected to mention.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...glish-identity

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-English.html
              "Seized by the far right"?
              Perhaps in the eyes of the snowflakes but not in my eyes,they have always been my national flag and not some toerag pseudo political parties banner.
              Your comment is soooooo typical of our leftards, see a skinhead waving St George in 1981 and that's it forever tarnished in your impressionable minds.
              The whole process and context of how the flags have been used has always just existed in your feeble minds.
              Oh wait,no,sorry, the Grauniad and the Telegraph agree with you,you must be right after all!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X