Hillary vs Brietbart; Dems have their marching orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorque View Post
    We all know that suppositions, suspicions, rumors, theories, hunches, assumptions and guesses always trump corroborable facts.
    How about dealing with the facts instead of nit-picking the tiniest conceivable details as if those are the only conceivable points of interest?

We have all seen it, how out of touch the establishment has become, and now we have the little folk like you aping them.
    Useful, seeing how this works in practice, its like watching an Ostrich talk without getting his mouth full of sand at the same time.

However, finding a seat at a Trump Rally is getting to be as difficult as finding a Hillary rally that hasn't been cancelled yet.
    It ain't Breitbart's polls that are looking shaky in Real Life.

Comment

The fact remains that Hillary attacked the First Amendment by saying that a website that disagrees with her policy should be destroyed .

The fact is also that immediately there was some damage control= Politico talking about dissensions at Breitbart .

The fact is also that there is a relation between the attack on Breitbart and the article in Politico ,probably a phone call from the HQ of Hillary .

Other point : the choice is between Hillary and Trump ; saying : not Trump is saying :I vote for Hillary .

This makes very suspicious the attitude of people who collaborated on a conservative website .

BTW : the attack on the First Amendment was , not surprisingly, received by a deafening silence from the media . Imagine Trump saying : the NYT, the WP, CNN must be destroyed......

Comment

I don't believe that I cited Ms. Fields on this thread. [/URL] for that.

I

Bad memory ?

You mentioned Fields on post 8 .

Comment

To our readers: A Donald Trump presidency threatens to empower dangerous elements of the Radical Right that have, until recently, been relegated to the fringes of America. Never has the work of

Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
          http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...lical-prophecy

Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...t-voting-trump

Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...trying-kill-me

Nice to see there are nut cases in other places than ACG.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            How about dealing with the facts instead of nit-picking the tiniest conceivable details as if those are the only conceivable points of interest?
            I believe I have been Exo by presenting the statements of former Breitbart staffers. None of what I have posted is my opinion or either a false accusation or a false generalization on my part. Additionally, I have tried to stay on topic (Breitbart) whereas you have inserted the actions/reactions of news organizations, intimating that these other news organizations actions/reactions are akin to the statements of the former Breitbart employees. They are not as they are isolated incidents while in the Breitbart case, as per the former employees, they attest to an organization-wide agenda.

We have all seen it, how out of touch the establishment has become, and now we have the little folk like you aping them.
            Did you just use an ad-hominem and false over-generalization on me. I hope you're not getting desperate!

Useful, seeing how this works in practice, its like watching an Ostrich talk without getting his mouth full of sand at the same time.
            I've never studied the communication habits of Ostriches, especially those with their heads in a hole. How did you manage this being able to study them and how did the Ostriches manage not getting sand in its mouth?

However, finding a seat at a Trump Rally is getting to be as difficult as finding a Hillary rally that hasn't been cancelled yet.
            Well when the Trump rallies are being held in small rooms, I can understand why.

It ain't Breitbart's polls that are looking shaky in Real Life.
            Read it and weep.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              To our readers: A Donald Trump presidency threatens to empower dangerous elements of the Radical Right that have, until recently, been relegated to the fringes of America. Never has the work of

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...lical-prophecy

Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...t-voting-trump

Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...trying-kill-me

Nice to see there are nut cases in other places than ACG.
              John, you just outed all of Exo's bosum buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                Bad memory ?

You mentioned Fields on post 8 .
                Not at all, Ludo, as that was quoted text made by Kurt Bardella. There was no commentary on my part regarding Ms. Fields. Furthermore, Mr. Bardella only referred to the Ms. Fields incident. He never even made any mention of Ms. Fields' opinion on the incident or of Breitbart.

I gather that reading comprehension is not one of your stronger points as otherwise you would have discerned the above.

Comment

I gather that reading comprehension is not one of your stronger points
                  Please Joachim , life is already hard enough with our Belgian/Russian friend , for adding that to his heavy cross .
                  That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                    Please Joachim , life is already hard enough with our Belgian/Russian friend , for adding that to his heavy cross .
                    Fair enough Seb.

Comment

John, you just outed all of Exo's bosum buddies.
                      All the flame-bait might be less boring if it was based on anything factual.
                      Heck, you might even have made me mad .... but in order to insult me, your opinion would have to mean something.

So, meh.

I have what I have, all you have is 3 disgruntled ex-employees and their opinions.
                      Meanwhile, the Left's war on free speech continues on the Campus, the media and in the courts.
                      Maybe it's time to start a new thread, its a hell of a lot bigger r than Breitbart.

Comment

I was just ribbing you Exo. No offense intended.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                          Klaudia Tanner
                          by casanova
                          During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
                          Yesterday, 23:56
                        • Karri
                          Doom Patrol
                          by Karri
                          Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
                          Yesterday, 23:55
                        • Nikki
                          Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
                          by Nikki
                          Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
                          Yesterday, 23:03
                        Working...
                        X