Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary vs Brietbart; Dems have their marching orders

Hear and obey!

The Hillary campaign has launched a smear campaign against Breitbart, almost as if we needed more evidence the left fears the alternative right, and I mean "fear" as in Sunday afternoon canoeists seeing an edge-of-the-world waterfall ahead. Can there be any higher compliment than, "they make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet?" This quote is from Daily Caller and Breitbart, merged, 'cause one has quotes the other doesn't.

"Never heard of Breitbart News? It’s a fringe website where there’s no opinion too ugly, too divisive, or too outright crazy to be worth breathless promotion. Breitbart is something different. They make Fox News look like a Democratic Party pamphlet. They’re a different breed altogether—not just conservative but radical, bigoted, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic conspiracy peddlers who never have been and never should be anywhere near the levers of power in this country. It goes without saying that we have to beat these people. But I want to beat them so decisively that their kind never rises again."
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/18/hi...ition-website/

Let's look at her bill of particulars. "Bigoted" means a preference for your own people. Yes, blacks, latinos and whites pretty much prefer their own people. Look around. You'll find no real evidence to the contrary. Sometimes bigotry is said to include intolerance. Okay. Blacks are aggressively intolerant of others and go confrontational by default. Latinos are intolerant at times but they have to work at it. Whites are tolerant past the point of self-sacrifice, affirmative action and paying for generational welfare, for two. As for anti-Moslem, yes, true, but perhaps not anti-Moslem enough.

The "anti-Semitic" part is a bit curious. Ms. Reynolds means anti-Jewish of course. "Semitic" is her cowardly way of not saying what she means—"Semitic" being a large class of language and peoples. How odd she should say this about Breitbart. It was founded by, and is largely staffed by Jews, as they point out in their response to Ms. Reynolds. Yes, some of the alt-right uses medieval rhetoric reminiscent of Streicher's Der Sturmer, or tedious "scholarly" stuff. But notice the left's unconditional adoration of Islam and all things Palestinian, their accusatory term "Islamophobic", their anti-Jewish militancy on campus and elsewhere.

And the bleat goes on...

We shall just have to wait and see if the Left is able to crush on of the very few sources run by people that don't hate the Right with such a bloody passion.

Yes Mrs Clinton launched this attack on Breitbart out of the blue......

“The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
      Yes Mrs Clinton launched this attack on Breitbart out of the blue......

Well, that's a pretty pathetic non-answer.

here is a better one-

The Collapse of the Free Press-

There is the greatest conspiracy of all time. The corrupt politicians have completely corrupted mainstream media. They even organized the overthrow at Fox News because that was the only station they could not take over. Everything from CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and countless newspapers are all out for a coronation of Hillary at the complete expense of the free press. We may never again be able to trust anything they say or print. When the rule of law collapses as we have seen with Hillary, and the press becomes the pawn of the establishment, all that is left is the monetary system collapse. Game over. Turn out the lights.
      https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/h...its-just-over/

Comment

Some see conspiracy everywhere just like Joan of Arc was hearing God's voice every 5minutes.
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

A comment from a former Breitbart employee

Gee I wonder why......

On Wednesday, Donald Trump’s campaign announced Breitbart News chairman Stephen Bannon as its new CEO — shocking no one in the conservative world.

Conservatives joked openly for months about “Trumpbart” and the transformation of Breitbart.com into, essentially, Bannon.com, but it was still something of a surprise that Trump would so publicly embrace Bannon, a man who helped transform a mainstream conservative website into a cesspool of the alt-right. It also comes as a surprise — or at least it should — that the Republican National Committee appears ready to go right along with the Bannon-Breitbart-Trump takeover of the party, even as the Trump campaign’s latest move means RNC Chairman Reince Priebus now sits, effectively, side by side with alt-right Trump fans.

The takeover, now a virtual fait accompli, represents the dangerous seizure of the conservative movement by the alt-right.
          Link

Comment

Hyperbole included (which is 99% of it) , my answer to the above is Oh, really?

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes

he Times now is so out of the closet as a Clinton shill that it is giving itself permission to violate any semblance of evenhandedness in its news pages as well as its opinion pages. A recent article by its media reporter, Jim Rutenberg, whom I know and like, began this way: “If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?”
            Yeah, that's objectivity in action alright.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/21/america...fore-our-eyes/

There is the greatest conspiracy of all time. The corrupt politicians have completely corrupted mainstream media. They even organized the overthrow at Fox News because that was the only station they could not take over. Everything from CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and countless newspapers are all out for a coronation of Hillary at the complete expense of the free press. We may never again be able to trust anything they say or print. When the rule of law collapses as we have seen with Hillary, and the press becomes the pawn of the establishment, all that is left is the monetary system collapse.
            https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/h...its-just-over/

I'll see opinions and match them two-fold, or three if I feel like it.

Comment

The Alt-Right has been a heaven sent gift for the Democrats, because it has produced something worse than Hilary Clinton.

Tuebor

Comment

From Kurt Bardella, another ex-Breitbart employee

Kurt Bardella's article published by The Hill

What eventually caused me to terminate my relationship with Breitbart was Steve’s guidance of Breitbart to become the de facto propaganda machine for Donald Trump. Toward the end of my time there, no effort was made to hide this fact as we witnessed with the Michelle Fields incident. Whatever reprehensible thing Trump did or said would be defended and supported by the daily content of Breitbart.

The America that I love cannot become beholden to our lowest common denominator. And while Donald Trump is anything but a sophisticated political strategist, a man like Steve Bannon can help amplify his hateful rhetoric to an unprecedented degree.

Link

Comment

From Jordan Schachtel, ex-national secuity correspondent

As reported on Politico:

The company no longer resembles the ideals that inspired me to start writing for them three years ago. Some of us have been fighting behind the scenes against the party-line Trump propaganda for some time, but without any success, unfortunately, ... Breitbart News is no longer a journalistic enterprise, but instead, in my opinion, something resembling an unaffiliated media Super PAC for the Trump campaign. I signed my contract to work as a journalist, not as a member of the Donald J. Trump for President media network. As recent events have proven, there is no longer a point in trying to reform the company from within, so I must step aside with my dignity intact. I wish everyone at Breitbart the best, and hope the site can redeem the legacy of its founder under much-needed new management."

Comment

Jarrett Stepman, former Associate Editor

From the same Politico article:

Breitbart News has always been open about being a grassroots, conservative publication, but in my opinion we are working with or perhaps even taking direction from a presidential campaign, which is unacceptable journalistic behavior. I believe Breitbart News is becoming less of a news site and more of a propaganda organization dedicated to the Trump campaign. ... Breitbart News has also now openly embraced the 'Nationalist/Populist' viewpoint, which is in direct opposition to limited-government conservatism that channels the philosophy of the Founding Fathers. It is becoming impossible for conservatives like myself to continue working for the organization, which now relentlessly pushes a perspective directly at odds with my fundamental beliefs. ... I believe the integrity of Breitbart News, my own personal integrity, and the legacy of Andrew Breitbart are at stake, which is why I had to resign,

Comment

Given that Politico is a Hillary PAC, it is not a serious source .

Given that Fields now works for an other Hillary PAC( the Huffington Post), one wonders why she was accepted by Breitbart :she is only a mercenary without convictions ,and not a good one :she was fired in her first job for incompetence .

And for Stepman, Jarrett and Bardella :if these self-declared conservatives (which only means RINOS) are not satisfied with Breitbart, they can launch their own journal, Soros is anxious to aid them with his billions.

Comment

Purée !!T'es de retour ???

Let's talk about your usual blogs ,if you want so...
                        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                          It is? I haven't read of any former employees that Politico is a Hillary PAC. Have you proof to back this up?

Given that Fields now works for an other Hillary PAC( the Huffington Post), one wonders why she was accepted by Breitbart :she is only a mercenary without convictions ,and not a good one :she was fired in her first job for incompetence .
                          I don't believe that I cited Ms. Fields on this thread. I know that you just did. Are you resorting to your usual disingenuity? You got smacked mightily on AHF for that.

And for Stepman, Jarrett and Bardella :if these self-declared conservatives (which only means RINOS) are not satisfied with Breitbart, they can launch their own journal,
                          If you had read the linked articles you would have seen that some have done just that.

....Soros is anxious to aid them with his billions.
                          Has he or is this just another canard manufactured by you?
                          Last edited by Gorque; 31 Aug 16, 10:59.

Comment

You can say that Politico functions as a PAC for Hillary, but no matter how truthful that is in practice, by wording it that way all you leave it open for the Lawyer-style posters to find a way to make the truth seem like a lie.

And for Stepman, Jarrett and Bardella :if these self-declared conservatives (which only means RINOS) are not satisfied with Breitbart, they can launch their own journal, Soros is anxious to aid them with his billions.
                            Indeed.
                            In what other situation anywhere else would disgruntled ex-employees be granted the status of the ultimate source of truth about .... anything?

Shall we apply the very same standard to the Huffington Post, for example?

Huffington Post bans writer over articles on Hillary’s health

They have revoked my publishing access and they have deleted both of my articles that were published earlier over the weekend. Both of my articles have been pulled without notice of any kind, just completely deleted from the Internet,” David Seaman said.

“And both of those articles mentioned Hillary’s health,” he said, adding he posted a video that shows Clinton’s health is “quite poor.”
                            http://www.theamericanmirror.com/huf...llarys-health/

"I've honestly never seen anything like this. This is happening in the United States in 2016. It's frankly chilling. I'm a little scared. I'm doing this video also to say, I'm not suicidal right now; I am not a particularly clumsy person; I don't own a car at the moment. So if I'm to slip in the shower over the next couple of days or something silly like that you have to really employ probability and statistics here because I'm not a clumsy person, right, and I'm also not a depressed person right now. I'm a person who is spooked out though."
                            http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...s-healthits-or

Elsewhere, this happened:

Activist Post - After the website DCLeaks posted a cache of Soros documents, its website was yanked offline. Its Twitter account was also suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                              You can say that Politico functions as a PAC for Hillary, but no matter how truthful that is in practice, by wording it that way all you leave it open for the Lawyer-style posters to find a way to make the truth seem like a lie.
                              We all know that suppositions, suspicions, rumors, theories, hunches, assumptions and guesses always trump corroborable facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X