Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About that keeping your Doctor thing ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
    You mean after he lost control of congress to the Republicans.

This was approved by the majority of congress including Hillary (no doubt the one time she felt guilty about her husband doing nothing to stop terrorism during his term).

Where would our economy be without the additional $100ís of billions in additional regulations imposed by Obi?

I think that the budget was kept under some control because neither party could get everything they wanted. This limited spending somewhat.
    I would submit that clinton benefited from the end of the cold war and a booming economy, neither of which he can take credit for.
    The best thing from the 90s is that government was divided and wasn't able to run our lives as much as they really wanted to.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

We can bitch and moan about Obamacare until we are blue in the face and it isn't going away. Trump is proposing to rewrite the section for those who actually pay for their healthcare so they can choose their own doctor. This is a good thing.

Trump also need to assure those who have free Obamacare that they won't lose it. Most of the ones who became eligible for free healthcare are terrified they will lose it if Trump becomes elected. I know many who have since enrolled for the free healthcare and I am glad they are finally getting medical attention. It has been a god-send for many folks who previously couldn't afford it and quietly lived with their ailments.
      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
        We can bitch and moan about Obamacare until we are blue in the face and it isn't going away. Trump is proposing to rewrite the section for those who actually pay for their healthcare so they can choose their own doctor. This is a good thing.

Trump also need to assure those who have free Obamacare that they won't lose it. Most of the ones who became eligible for free healthcare are terrified they will lose it if Trump becomes elected. I know many who have since enrolled for the free healthcare and I am glad they are finally getting medical attention. It has been a god-send for many folks who previously couldn't afford it and quietly lived with their ailments.

Fine for you to say, but a lot of them are getting their care at our expense. I'm sure you remember that "taxation without representation" was a key part of the American Revolution.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Fine for you to say, but a lot of them are getting their care at our expense. I'm sure you remember that "taxation without representation" was a key part of the American Revolution.
          You have a Congress critter who represents you so that isn't an excuse.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X