Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army Training Lesson Cited Clinton as 'Insider' Threat Risk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Army Training Lesson Cited Clinton as 'Insider' Threat Risk

    I wonder where this Soldier's next duty station will be...

    An Army training presentation on insider threats included Hillary Clinton among a rogue's gallery of killers and leakers, citing the former secretary of state as an example of "careless or disgruntled employees," NBC News confirmed on Tuesday.

    The unclassified slide, which first emerged on a Facebook page that spoofs the military, was confirmed by a U.S. military officials, who said it was used as part of a lesson on how to secure classified materials and improve safety.

    A spokesperson from the Army's Training and Doctrine Command said the slide was developed 18 months ago.

    "As is common with Army training requirements, the local unit was given latitude to develop their own training products to accomplish the overall training objective," the spokesperson said in a statement.

    "This particular presentation had not been reviewed or approved by the unit's leadership, and does not reflect the position of the Army. The training presentation has since been removed."



    A U.S. military official told NBC News that the slide with a header reading "Who is the threat? Insiders" was used at at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri.

    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...t-risk-n636701
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

  • #2
    Hasn't even gotten elected and already has violated her oath of office...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Hasn't even gotten elected and already has violated her oath of office...
      Violating "Oath of Office", early and often, is a Clinton hallmark.

      SHillary is enough a globalist to speak out of both sides of her mouth; 1) let in all the cheap lawn and garden crews we can ... claim every anomaly is man-caused. Engage cultural dialogues ...

      With so many seeming to seek "Intellectual Freedom", has that goalpost shifted???



      Anyone helping all ...
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

      Comment


      • #4
        It is not possbil to violate a oath before taking said oath.
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

        CPO Mzinyati

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by andrewza View Post
          It is not possbil to violate a oath before taking said oath.
          She took the oath of office as Sec State, this class was made 18 months ago before she was picked by the DNC to be the Presidential Candidate.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            I wonder where this Soldier's next duty station will be...

            An Army training presentation on insider threats included Hillary Clinton among a rogue's gallery of killers and leakers, citing the former secretary of state as an example of "careless or disgruntled employees," NBC News confirmed on Tuesday.

            The unclassified slide, which first emerged on a Facebook page that spoofs the military, was confirmed by a U.S. military officials, who said it was used as part of a lesson on how to secure classified materials and improve safety.

            A spokesperson from the Army's Training and Doctrine Command said the slide was developed 18 months ago.

            "As is common with Army training requirements, the local unit was given latitude to develop their own training products to accomplish the overall training objective," the spokesperson said in a statement.

            "This particular presentation had not been reviewed or approved by the unit's leadership, and does not reflect the position of the Army. The training presentation has since been removed."



            A U.S. military official told NBC News that the slide with a header reading "Who is the threat? Insiders" was used at at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri.

            http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...t-risk-n636701
            The truth is always the first casualty of war and politics.

            As for the content...bang on target..especially the part about Killer Clinton.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by andrewza View Post
              It is not possbil to violate a oath before taking said oath.
              Past behavior is an indicator of future behavior. Hillary WILL violate the laws of the US, her oath of office, and any other rules, regulations, or standards she wants to if elected.
              I firmly believe, that she is like Leona Helmsley, the "Queen of mean," who famously is to have said "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes." That was right before she went to prison for tax evasion...

              http://www.biography.com/people/leona-helmsley-9334418

              Hillary is no different. She's an out-and-out criminal. The only difference is she has never been arrested, tried, and convicted for her numerous crimes.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X