Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15,000 more Clinton E-mails found

15,000 NEW Clinton Emails Set To Drop Right Before The Election
    The FBI found 15,000 documents the Democratic presidential nominee did not disclose, according to Judicial Watch. The Department of Justice confirmed that number after the State Department agreed to hand over the emails last week. The State Department is expected to outline how and when the new documents will be released — potentially on a rolling basis in October — in a federal court hearing Monday.
    Clinton’s team had turned over more than 30,000 emails her lawyers deemed work-related to the State Department, after news of her private server and email account broke. But the FBI discovered the additional 15,000 in the course of its investigation that recently wrapped up with a recommendation of no charges, despite finding her handling of the server “extremely careless.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/15...-the-election/
    Hillary; "Oh, those emails ..."
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

I don't think I've ever had 15,000 emails including spam. Incredible. What's the total number at this point???
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

The never ending scandal...

The worst part is if Clinton hadn't flagrantly and criminally ignored federal law, rules, and regulations, none of this crap... And the massive expense of all the following legal wrangling... would never have been necessary.

Poor judgement? What else would you expect from a career criminal like Hillary? It's the only sort of judgement she can make...
      Never once in her various careers has she ever shown good judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        I don't think I've ever had 15,000 emails including spam. Incredible. What's the total number at this point???
        Per the article, the 30,000 she turned over and the 15,000 the FBI found in addition would tally to at least 45,000.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          Per the article, the 30,000 she turned over and the 15,000 the FBI found in addition would tally to at least 45,000.
          Which sort of makes the whole thing incredible. How can one person send/receive that many e-mails?. Simple answer no one has the time to even if they are e-mailing 24/7
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
            Which sort of makes the whole thing incredible. How can one person send/receive that many e-mails?. Simple answer no one has the time to even if they are e-mailing 24/7
            I don't think she was reading or responding to 10%. Her staff probably hated her guts as shown by the tell tale books about her tenure...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
              I don't think it is her emailing 45,000 emails....

My guess is that it is probably like the 'Last person to reply....' thread, one thread over 43,000 responses.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Maybe she got 20,000 of these...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X