A potty story about noodles in US prisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Every single inmate I came across during my career in corrections needed to be there. You might want to spend some time there yourself until you have a better grasp of our justice system, starting with the fact that only one out of every hundred of those arrested ever serve time. Only the dumbest criminals end up doing time.
    I totally agree. 99 out of a hundred deserve to do time for their actions. The other 1 might, might have gotten railroaded... maybe... Arguing about how much time they deserve for what they did is a different issue entirely...

Comment

Every single inmate I came across during my career in corrections needed to be there. You might want to spend some time there yourself until you have a better grasp of our justice system, starting with the fact that only one out of every hundred of those arrested ever serve time. Only the dumbest criminals end up doing time.
      And where they that way before or after prison. And maybe you should change your out look on what a prison is meant to achieve
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
        And where they that way before or after prison. And maybe you should change your out look on what a prison is meant to achieve
        They were that way (dumber than dirt) way before going to prison. The vast majority are incompetent and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          They were that way (dumber than dirt) way before going to prison. The vast majority are incompetent and stupid.
          And thats not a reason to go to prison.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Andy, if you are smart and have money, you don't go to jail. The poor people who can't afford a "good" lawyer usually go to jail. My little Sister's second husband was sent to jail for a year because he refused to rat out his brother who sold him a stolen car. Guys were asking him all the time why was he in there with them?! He died a year or so back. He outlived his brother and my sister. Diabetes kills people who drink.

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
              Andy, if you are smart and have money, you don't go to jail. The poor people who can't afford a "good" lawyer usually go to jail. My little Sister's second husband was sent to jail for a year because he refused to rat out his brother who sold him a stolen car. Guys were asking him all the time why was he in there with them?! He died a year or so back. He outlived his brother and my sister. Diabetes kills people who drink.

Pruitt
              These days, if you are wealthy and avoid serious criminal charges you won't be when you get off. It will drain your wealth and the only winners will be the liars... err... lawyers involved.

Poor people who rely on a public pretender... err... defender usually end up with some jail time simply because their "council" tells them to take the plea deal. Given that most PD's are paid a fixed amount per case it makes sense for them to do that. Doesn't help their "clients" though.

Comment

These days, if you are wealthy and avoid serious criminal charges you won't be when you get off. It will drain your wealth and the only winners will be the liars... err... lawyers involved.

Poor people who rely on a public pretender... err... defender usually end up with some jail time simply because their "council" tells them to take the plea deal. Given that most PD's are paid a fixed amount per case it makes sense for them to do that. Doesn't help their "clients" though.
                Here in NJ, if you need a public defender, you may sit in jail for the maximum time allowed without defense. And that's around five months. If I remember, the county jails receive $80 a day per prisoner. So they keep you for the maximum, then you get to plead down. It's a business.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I totally agree. 99 out of a hundred deserve to do time for their actions. The other 1 might, might have gotten railroaded... maybe... Arguing about how much time they deserve for what they did is a different issue entirely...
                  "Might have gotten railroaded"...?

Not a chance. Meet a few of these choice specimens of humanity before making a statement like that.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

"Might have gotten railroaded"...?

Not a chance. Meet a few of these choice specimens of humanity before making a statement like that.
                    I said "might" because it's really more like 99.999% but I didn't want to get all "mathy" on things...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X