Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"What have you got to lose?" Deliberate insult or overdue acknowledgement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
    Frankly, I donít think a lot of black people vote in extreme poverty stricken areas. In the Ferguson community prior to the Michael Brown shooting, the town was run by white people voted in by the few white people of the community. Most black people did not vote. Only after all of the hullabaloo died down and the next election come around did the black community turn out and vote for folks of their own race.

They now have a majority black town council and they now have a black chief of police. I have seen him speak a time or two on TV since he was hired and he does seem to have a few more brains than the white cretin who was chief at the time of the shooting. I think they could blame 90% of Fergusonís problems at that time on that idiot of a police chief.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...225-story.html
    Why not put the blame where it belongs? Browns parents and Michel Brown?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Why not put the blame where it belongs? Browns parents and Michel Brown?
      Can't rep you so soon.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
        Can't rep you so soon.
        Got 'em.
        (No, Hell hasn't frozen over.)
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Frankly, I donít think a lot of black people vote in extreme poverty stricken areas. In the Ferguson community prior to the Michael Brown shooting, the town was run by white people voted in by the few white people of the community. Most black people did not vote. Only after all of the hullabaloo died down and the next election come around did the black community turn out and vote for folks of their own race.

They now have a majority black town council and they now have a black chief of police. I have seen him speak a time or two on TV since he was hired and he does seem to have a few more brains than the white cretin who was chief at the time of the shooting. I think they could blame 90% of Fergusonís problems at that time on that idiot of a police chief.

Ferguson was multiple issues manifesting themselves at the same time.

First we had a criminal that committed suicide by cop.

Then we have a community that spawns these criminals, feels these criminals should be free to act as they please, and riots and destroys it's own in response.

The there was the police department that was totally inept during the riots, even attacking the press.

The icing on the cake was the actions of the POTUS and DOJ, encouraging and enabling such behavior from the community. This photo sums that aspect up perfectly.....

Attached Files
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Ferguson is a good example of the press and the professional activist fanning a flame. Lost in all of it was the fact that the young man assaulted the officer and tried to take his firearm away from him.
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X