No announcement yet.

The "Clinton defense" gets real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it continues; (Drudge Headlines, Links are being disabled.)
    CLINTON TARGETS ALEX JONES...
    HE RESPONDS: 'I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU, BULLY'...
    KIMMEL'S PICKLE CAPER...
    Now it's the Vast Alt-Right Conspiracy?
    Even Her Supporters Confused On Meaning...
    THE CRAZY, PARANOID WORLD OF HILLARY...
    'DR. DREW' Show Cancelled Days After Questioning Health...
    Juanita Broaddrick fears for life: 'I don't feel safe anymore'...
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      Some laws are damn entrapment. May years ago, the police sent a decoy into a store that I worked at. The girl looked like she was 35 and had a fake ID to buy liquor. Even the judge felt sorry, but the law is the law.........
      oh yeah that is always one of those ones I go ok so the govt can ask someone to intentionally break the law to ensure a law is being enforced.

Overall I think all laws need the intent part otherwise bad things can occur to good people very easily.

imagine if the law said taking something out of a store without the intent clause. everyone would of done jail time for attempted shop lifting.
      Last edited by craven; 26 Aug 16, 17:25.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
        oh yeah that is always one of those ones I go ok so the govt can ask someone to intentionally break the law to ensure a law is being enforced.

Overall I think all laws need the intent part otherwise bad things can occur to good people very easily.

imagine if the law said taking something out of a store without the intent clause. everyone would of done jail time for attempted shop lifting.
        It happened to a friend of mine. Four years in Jackson for the attempted larceny of four ink pens. He had gone past checkout to use a copy machine. Ne never left the store with them.

Then, when he had been let go on appeal, that same store took him back to court to charge him with the same crime. A different Judge this time threw the case out on the grounds of lack of evidence.
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X