The "Clinton defense" gets real

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Clinton defense" gets real

Seems others charged with mishandling classified information are using it now...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sai...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

former Navy machinist mate who admitted taking photos inside a nuclear submarine was sentenced to a year in prison Friday, with a federal judge rebuffing a request for probation in light of authorities deciding not to prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified information on a private email server as secretary of state.

Kristian Saucier’s attorneys argued in a court filing last week that Clinton had been "engaging in acts similar to Mr. Saucier" with information of much higher classification. It would be "unjust and unfair for Mr. Saucier to receive any sentence other than probation for a crime those more powerful than him will likely avoid," attorney Derrick Hogan wrote.

Good Luck to him on that! There are "special people" like Hilary, and there are vast numbers of Peons like the defendant. Guess who gets the break?

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Well it won’t be the defendant, the court has turned down his argument.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Now here's the question in my mind - will any members of the major media ask a question along the lines of: Secretary Clinton, in light of the recent sentencing of the Navy machinist to one year in prison for taking six confidential photos, do you feel that he was disproportionality punished with respect to your admitted mishandling of classified information?

In other words, do they speak truth to power or are they frauds?

Comment

Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
          Now here's the question in my mind - will any members of the major media ask a question along the lines of: Secretary Clinton, in light of the recent sentencing of the Navy machinist to one year in prison for taking six confidential photos, do you feel that he was disproportionality punished with respect to your admitted mishandling of classified information?

In other words, do they speak truth to power or are they frauds?
          Yea, the MSM? Never gonna happen!
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

"The best defense is a good offense" may has well be the slogan of the Hillary and the Dems, watch for who they go after next

Or instead, lets keep an offensive of our own going.

Heh heh, this wasn't even made by right winger-
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I don't buy that for a minute. Hillary in office will do a lot of stupid, evil things, but start a major war? Nah...

More likely, right off she'll wave around reports like the perennial one from the SPLC saying that Right wing militia groups are some incredible internal threat and crack down hard on them. I can see her appointing a political zealot attorney general to do it too. Hillary loves to go after political opponents and destroy them. Who better than "Right Wing Militia" and the TEA Party?

I also see her wanting to massively raise taxes and push far deeper into creating an all pervasive social-welfare state.

Muslims? They have money and as long as they spend on Hillary freely, she won't raise a finger to do anything about their problems other than what those who spend tell her to do.

China? They get a free hand in Asia so long as they grease Hillary's palm with a few million every month.

Outside of that, she'll be fighting the latest scandal or crime she and her administration created.

If war comes, it will be some foreign group or nation paying Hillary big piles of money to get involved. She could care less about anyone who can't cough up at least 6 to 7 figures in cash to her.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  If war comes, it will be some foreign group or nation paying Hillary big piles of money to get involved. She could care less about anyone who can't cough up at least 6 to 7 figures in cash to her.
                  So.... what would be new about that?
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                    "The best defense is a good offense" may has well be the slogan of the Hillary and the Dems, watch for who they go after next

Or instead, lets keep an offensive of our own going.

Heh heh, this wasn't even made by right winger-
                    She is like most politicians, depending on the audience, on each side of the issue and with some thirty years of experience she is very good at verbal gymnastics and at escape and evasion, much of that learned from her husband (slick Willie), but I'll give you this, as I have said before in a couple of threads, she is a Hawk much more so than Trump and most people fail to realize it.
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Not so much a hawk as a vulture. She isn't pro-war per se, but rather pro-Hillary. Anybody, any nation, anything, that gets on her bad side... Stand by! She will do her damnest to destroy them for that.

Hillary is an extreme narcissist. Everything is about her.

Comment

And another potential Clinton defense arises...

http://www.fedsmith.com/2016/08/24/n...im-his-career/

Seems Major General David Haight was a swinger... Now he's been stripped of his command, is going to get demoted, and will have to retire at a much lower rank. All because he might have been a security risk due to his sexual proclivities.

Hillary and Bill Clinton certainly fit that picture between them and they've gotten nothing held against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          as a fyi some laws require intent others do not

for example statutory rape laws do not

So even if you saw a fake id your guilty

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                            as a fyi some laws require intent others do not

for example statutory rape laws do not

So even if you saw a fake id your guilty
                            Some laws are damn entrapment. May years ago, the police sent a decoy into a store that I worked at. The girl looked like she was 35 and had a fake ID to buy liquor. Even the judge felt sorry, but the law is the law.........
                            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                              And another potential Clinton defense arises...

http://www.fedsmith.com/2016/08/24/n...im-his-career/

Seems Major General David Haight was a swinger... Now he's been stripped of his command, is going to get demoted, and will have to retire at a much lower rank. All because he might have been a security risk due to his sexual proclivities.

Hillary and Bill Clinton certainly fit that picture between them and they've gotten nothing held against them.
                              Interesting footnote to this;
                              Tim Allen Reveals Sick Thing That Happened the Night He & His Wife Met Bill Clinton
                              EXCERPT:
                              ...take this interview Allen did with Fox News back in January.

Allen and host Megyn Kelly were talking about Hillary Clinton’s rather legendary inability to do jokes and contrasting it with her husband, whose entire presidency was a joke.

“She doesn’t have a skill set for jokes,” Allen, one of Hollywood’s few open conservatives, told Kelly. “She’s just not … her husband, who I’ve met, and is actually kind of a neat guy, although he was eyeballing my wife the entire time we were talking … and he kept looking at me, but he kept doing (looks to side) ‘Heh, heh, how you doing?'”

Oh, Bill. You old rapscallion.

This becomes significantly less funny when you consider that this is a president who’s been credibly accused of rape and who the left is more than happy to cover up for.
                              http://conservativetribune.com/tim-allen-wife-clinton/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X