Voter Fraud Is Real.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voter Fraud Is Real.

Voter Fraud Is Real. Here Are 4 More Cases.
    EXCERPT:
    Progressives insist that voter fraud is a myth, a charade meant to justify repressive voting laws. The facts, however, tell a different story: Voter fraud is real, and if we ignore it, we leave our ballot boxes open to fraudsters who would rather steal elections than risk losing in a fair and open contest.

The Heritage Foundation’s “Does Your Vote Count” report identifies reasonable measures states can take to protect the integrity of their electoral systems without disenfranchising voters.

Many states have adopted these measures. Nevertheless, these safeguards, including voter ID laws, have come under scrutiny in state and federal courts. In the past few weeks, courts have struck down election integrity laws in Kansas, North Carolina, North Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin, although some provisions of Texas’ challenged election laws will likely remain in effect this election and a stay has been entered against the order striking down Wisconsin’s law.

Many on the left may celebrate the results in these cases, but it is increasingly difficult for them to deny the basic fact that election fraud exists. In fact, Heritage’s voter fraud database catalogues over 400 examples of individuals convicted of numerous offenses, from impersonation fraud at the polls, to duplicate voting, to schemes to buy votes and steal elections.

Some recent additions to the database include:
    http://dailysignal.com/2016/08/18/vo...dFRT0ifQ%3D%3D

Does Your Vote Count?
    23 page report-pdf examining the basics of voter fraud.
    http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/20...rvotecount.pdf

A SAMPLING OF ELECTION FRAUD CASES FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY
    211 page pdf of nearly 400 examples/cases of voter fraud.
    http://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/20...-15-Merged.pdf
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
    Present Current Events are the Future's History

No secret 'round here: it's been going on for decades.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Yeah...talk about old news...and the Dems need it just to get into office.

I wonder how many dead people are voting for the Hildebeast this year? I'm betting it will a record resurrection!

Comment

They even do it on their radio talk shows...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8PsBlGBX8Q

Comment

Its been happening all round the world for centuries - in the US Republican democrats used to be the masters -see Boss Tweed but it is said he learnt it from Irish immigrants.
          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

The topic may be "old news" but by now we should be doing better to make it not "new news". We have technology and systems available to greatly reduce the occurrences of voter fraud, if we have the will.

I started this thread because recently some posters have claimed there is none, or so little as to not be concerned about it. The links in the OP prove that is not the case, provide data that it is more common still than should be, and provide ideas on how to greatly reduce it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
              Its been happening all round the world for centuries - in the US Republican democrats used to be the masters -see Boss Tweed but it is said he learnt it from Irish immigrants.
              Tweed was a Democrat.
              What exactly, pray tell, is a "Republican democrat" .... would that be anything like a "white Hispanic"?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                In the US it has been historically, the Democrat party that did voter fraud on a widespread basis:

The Daily "machine" in Chicago
                Tammany Hall
                Huey Long
                Boss Tweed, you mentioned
                The ACORN scandal

To name a few...

Yes, there is some the other direction too, but on the whole it has been the Democrats overwhelmingly producing voter fraud.

http://historyhalf.com/history-of-voter-fraud/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...olina-n1818137

Here's a video of a Democrat in Phoenix delivering bundles of mail in ballots to be counted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYGzQXnGzw0

http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is...nore-the-facts

Twelve thousand noncitizens registered to vote in Colorado; apparently 5,000 of those voted in 2010. A recent report in North Carolina by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas (of ACORN-undercover expose` fame) compared records of registered voters to prospective jurors disqualified due to noncitizenship, but who then voted in North Carolina in 2010. The State of Florida is suing the Department of Homeland Security to obtain a list of noncitizens in order to purge the state's voter rolls before the 2012 election, and was just sued in return by the Barack Obama-Eric Holder Department of Justice with a lawsuit for purging its rolls, which is required by federal law.

Comment

Individual vote fraud is not enough to make any meaningful impact. It's those pesky voting machines that we should be concerned about. Remember the vote-counting debacle of 2000, the dangling chads that resulted in SCOTUS breaking a Bush-Gore deadlock in Bush's favor? With a Republican controlled House and Democrat controlled Senate, congress passed the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) in 2002. They wanted to phase out the punchcard system. It was passed with good intentions but switching to an electronic voting system solved some problems, but also created new ones. Voting machines have potentially vulnerable wireless components. Just think of the possibilities...
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                    Individual vote fraud is not enough to make any meaningful impact. It's those pesky voting machines that we should be concerned about. Remember the vote-counting debacle of 2000, the dangling chads that resulted in SCOTUS breaking a Bush-Gore deadlock in Bush's favor? With a Republican controlled House and Democrat controlled Senate, congress passed the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) in 2002. They wanted to phase out the punchcard system. It was passed with good intentions but switching to an electronic voting system solved some problems, but also created new ones. Voting machines have potentially vulnerable wireless components. Just think of the possibilities...
                    Yep that's why shillary won CA. They cheated. Everyone I know went for bernie, yet she won. Hell, I jumped parties to thumb her in the eye...

So what happens when the Russians or the Chinese decide that the results should be hacked?

I say voter id and a paper ballot system be instituted. A hard to produce fake id system btw with bio-metrics....
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      Yep that's why shillary won CA. They cheated. Everyone I know went for bernie, yet she won. Hell, I jumped parties to thumb her in the eye...

So what happens when the Russians or the Chinese decide that the results should be hacked?

I say voter id and a paper ballot system be instituted. A hard to produce fake id system btw with bio-metrics....
                      The Kentucky case was Election Fraud, not Voter Fraud. Voter Fraud is when people vote more than once in the same precinct or vote several times in different precincts.

How would photo IDs have helped in the Texas case?

The only way photo IDs would help would be to scan in drivers license or photo ID card on the voter’s registration or a simple photo taken at the time of registration would do. Facial recognition technology would alert voting judges to problems of duplicate voting. It seems a lot simpler than making a person go through hoops to get IDs with photos on them from various state agencies. I have had my photo put on credit cards by my bank, on my membership card at Costco and Sam’s Club and on my ID card for my city’s recreational center, instantaneously.

In this day of instantaneously communicating worldwide, why could not an absentee ballot be entered on the County Election office’s web site, with a photo or scan of someone’s voter registration card including his photo. I am seeing people do smart phone things like comparison shop at the store, take pictures of documents for many circumstances and then email wherever, and of course, take pictures and videos of accidents, shootings, and instant witnessing for many incidents. Perhaps one could have his photo entered when he registers and then a photo made when one votes for instantaneous verification. If the election boards of each state are paying huge amounts for voting machines and little IPADs for signing in for your ballot, they could certainly pay for a smart phone for each precinct or use IPADs to take your picture when you sign in. I think this would be way more effective than showing your driver’s license when you vote.

The Iowa case was a case of the voter wrongly representing herself as a non-felon. A photo ID would not have helped in that situation.

The Wisconsin case was a true case of voter fraud, being a duplicate voter and in two different states as well as just duplicate voting within his own area. How would have photo IDs have stopped that man from duplicate voting in his precinct? Precincts? Or within the state of Wisconsin? He even used the photo ID system to vote in another state where he had a valid ID. I wonder how they caught him in that little scheme.

I do agree with Persephone about voting machines. I always do the paper ballot and fill it in by hand. I feed it into the scanner that reads it and calculates the votes. I also worry that those totals could be fiddled with.
                      Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        So what happens when the Russians or the Chinese decide that the results should be hacked?....
                        Who says they haven't already?

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                          The Kentucky case was Election Fraud, not Voter Fraud. Voter Fraud is when people vote more than once in the same precinct or vote several times in different precincts.

How would photo IDs have helped in the Texas case?

The only way photo IDs would help would be to scan in drivers license or photo ID card on the voter’s registration or a simple photo taken at the time of registration would do. Facial recognition technology would alert voting judges to problems of duplicate voting. It seems a lot simpler than making a person go through hoops to get IDs with photos on them from various state agencies. I have had my photo put on credit cards by my bank, on my membership card at Costco and Sam’s Club and on my ID card for my city’s recreational center, instantaneously.

In this day of instantaneously communicating worldwide, why could not an absentee ballot be entered on the County Election office’s web site, with a photo or scan of someone’s voter registration card including his photo. I am seeing people do smart phone things like comparison shop at the store, take pictures of documents for many circumstances and then email wherever, and of course, take pictures and videos of accidents, shootings, and instant witnessing for many incidents. Perhaps one could have his photo entered when he registers and then a photo made when one votes for instantaneous verification. If the election boards of each state are paying huge amounts for voting machines and little IPADs for signing in for your ballot, they could certainly pay for a smart phone for each precinct or use IPADs to take your picture when you sign in. I think this would be way more effective than showing your driver’s license when you vote.

The Iowa case was a case of the voter wrongly representing herself as a non-felon. A photo ID would not have helped in that situation.

The Wisconsin case was a true case of voter fraud, being a duplicate voter and in two different states as well as just duplicate voting within his own area. How would have photo IDs have stopped that man from duplicate voting in his precinct? Precincts? Or within the state of Wisconsin? He even used the photo ID system to vote in another state where he had a valid ID. I wonder how they caught him in that little scheme.

I do agree with Persephone about voting machines. I always do the paper ballot and fill it in by hand. I feed it into the scanner that reads it and calculates the votes. I also worry that those totals could be fiddled with.

I used to always say Voter Fraud when I really meant Electoral Fraud. It was you who made me realize I was using the wrong phrase.

I'm not sure how to fix it so we have no doubt of the results. The electronic way just creates more vulnerabilities to the process. Maybe we should go back to paper ballots, we just need to eliminate the chad system. We know that doesn't work.
                          Last edited by Persephone; 19 Aug 16, 18:43.
                          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                            I used to always say Voter Fraud when I really meant Electoral Fraud. It was you who made me realize I was using the wrong phrase.

I'm not sure how to fix it so we have no doubt of the results. The electronic way just creates more vulnerabilities to the process. Maybe we should go back to paper ballots, we just need to eliminate the chad system. We know that doesn't work.
                            OKay, my baad. Guess I should have titled this thread: "Voter and Election Fraud are Real" or maybe "Voting Fraud is Real", or .... Should have known someone would want to play 'split hairs'.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                              OKay, my baad. Guess I should have titled this thread: "Voter and Election Fraud are Real" or maybe "Voting Fraud is Real", or .... Should have known someone would want to play 'split hairs'.
                              Well, that's one way to derail a thread.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X