Where is Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Obama?

When Hurricane Katrina thoroughly trash the Gulf Coast from Louisiana to the Florida Panhandle including New Orleans becoming submerged by massive flooding, President Bush was thoroughly trashed in the ALPHABET Lame Stream Media, even though FEMA was mobilized prior to the storm and Bush flew over the area on Air Force One shortly after.

Now that most of Southern Louisiana remains badly flooded as a result of heavy rains that in some places measured as much as four feet, Obama is nowhere to be found.

Where is the criticism of him over this disaster that has flooded out hundreds of thousands of home with 11 dead so far? How much aid will FEMA and the Feds provide?

It should be noted that it is mostly poor people often living in house trailers or small one bedroom shacks, that live in those flooded areas.

Oh Wait? These are rural folks. Not the slaves of welfare found in the rotting crime ridden core of the big cities. (Drudge)
    Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short...

Coffins float down street...

'It Turns Your Heart Upside Down'...
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

He has all ready declared the emergency. Right now the poor response is all state side. It was state agents that attempted to stop civilian volunteers go and rescue people with there boats
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

He's playing golf and pimping for Hilary.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        He's playing golf and pimping for Hilary.
        Latest Drudge Headlines;
        Louisiana paper to Obama: Cut vacation short...Golfs with Larry David instead...
        Ripped Bush 'unconscionable ineptitude' during Katrina...
        Coffins float down street...
        'It Turns Your Heart Upside Down'...
        Volunteer 'Cajun Navy' To The Rescue...
        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

He isn't getting in the way for a photo op and telling us how he looks forward to sit on the front porch of Sen Lott's like Jr did.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

If it were Bush, he be getting pilloried for another "Katrina."

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              If it were Bush, he be getting pilloried for another "Katrina."
              No, for being a first class flake. Mr Photo Op in person.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I can't help observing that next to Hillory or the Donald, Obama actually looks pretty good! (I'd never thought I'd say THAT!)

GG
                "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

I heard the Louisiana governor say last night on the news that he preferred that Big Dogs not come down for a couple of weeks or more. That it would just take away police resources that are needed to do rescue work and patrols in the flood areas for something completely unnecessary. Sounds like a sensible man.
                  Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                    I can't help observing that next to Hillory or the Donald, Obama actually looks pretty good! (I'd never thought I'd say THAT!)

GG
                    I can't believe that you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                      I heard the Louisiana governor say last night on the news that he preferred that Big Dogs not come down for a couple of weeks or more. That it would just take away police resources that are needed to do rescue work and patrols in the flood areas for something completely unnecessary. Sounds like a sensible man.
                      Ayatollah BoBo wasn't going to come down - he was going to fly over in the luxurious comfort of Air Farce One and issue a sound bite.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Ayatollah BoBo wasn't going to come down - he was going to fly over in the luxurious comfort of Air Farce One and issue a sound bite.

"We can talk about what happened for two days in 2005 and we should. We can talk about levees that couldn't hold, a FEMA that seemed not just incompetent but paralyzed and powerless, about a president who only saw the people from the window of an airplane instead of down here on the ground."

Obama in 2008
                        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Where is Obama? Not where Trump is.

Trump Plays the Role of President in Louisiana
                          GOP nominee tours disaster area while Obama, Clinton won't be parted from politics and rest

EXCERPT:
                          Trump has been cast by Democrats and their allies in the mainstream media as a heartless demagogue lusting for power. His move to show compassion for a heavily African-American region that is suffering grievously shows a side of Trump that many, particularly his family, say they see all the time behind the scenes — a caring man who worries about individuals and is far less abrasive in private than he can seem on the stump.

Trump is also showing a flexibility that a president needs to display, suggesting he can turn on a dime and address a crisis as it develops and provide leadership.

Louisiana Gov. John Del Edwards immediately tried to diminish Trump's move, suggesting he was there to stage a "photo-op." But Trump countered by meeting privately with families who have been struck by the catastrophe, showing a keen interest in their plight that the president so far has not.
                          Acting like a leader who is there for average Americans is exactly what propelled Trump to the Republican nomination. If he keeps showing such concern and discipline by showcasing his empathy on a grander scale, like he is doing Friday in Louisiana, while Clinton and Obama demonstrate their aloofness, it may usher him into the White House.
                          http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/t...hit-louisiana/

The other headlines on Drudge about Trump in Louisiana;
                          HE HELPS THE FLOODED...
                          'WE KNEW YOU'D BE HERE!'
                          THANKS FIRST RESPONDERS...
                          UNLOADS SUPPLIES FROM TRUCK...
                          DRIVES THROUGH HARD-HIT NEIGHBORHOODS...
                          CLINTON PHONES IT IN...
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

So why is trump not in California where a massive fire is. And again Obama actually did all the work that was needed from his side. The sate ****ed up though.
                            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Where is Obama?

I don't know and I don't care, I hope he stays where he is as long as possible, out of sight, out of mind!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X