X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Foundation Under Investigation

Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway
    EXCERPT:
    Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The investigation centers on New York City, where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

The official said involvement of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York “would be seen by agents as a positive development as prosecutors there are generally thought to be more aggressive than the career lawyers within the DOJ.”
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Vw5?li=BBnb7Kz
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

And while at it can they tell us how a college grad earns $600K after graduation?
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

If Clinton is elected she'll be the first President to take office having totally violated her oath of office before hand...

Comment

Can you imagine being a secret service member charged with defending her? What a moral conundrum. Do you save the United States and The Constitution or the witch who hates your guts???

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway
          EXCERPT:
          Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The investigation centers on New York City, where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

The official said involvement of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York “would be seen by agents as a positive development as prosecutors there are generally thought to be more aggressive than the career lawyers within the DOJ.”
          http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Vw5?li=BBnb7Kz
          As of this morning, there is no investigation of the Clinton Foundation by either the DOJ, FBI and IRS, sorry, but I heard that on Fox.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I would not trust the DOJ or the FBI to investigate the Clinton Foundation. The FBI has already cleared her once this year. Now if the democrats lose the White House we may see a serious investigation and prosecution.

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              As of this morning, there is no investigation of the Clinton Foundation by either the DOJ, FBI and IRS, sorry, but I heard that on Fox.
              Well, Hillary friendly MSN is saying there is:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

Now, what I would suspect here is this is a "the fix is in" sort of thing. They investigate, say they "found nothing illegal..." then trumpet this as proof the Clinton Foundation is clean as a whistle.
              That is, the investigation's purpose is to manufacture a cover up and make Hillary look less covered in blood, graft, lies, and cronyism.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Well, Hillary friendly MSN is saying there is:
                Would you call Fox Hillary friendly MSM?
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                  I would not trust the DOJ or the FBI to investigate the Clinton Foundation. The FBI has already cleared her once this year. Now if the democrats lose the White House we may see a serious investigation and prosecution.

Pruitt
                  Who else is available ?
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                  Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Look at the bright side she'll only last in office for 4 years unless Trump gets renominated for the Republicans which will get her 8 years.
                      The Republicans can win the Presidency with at least Cruz or Romney next election.

Comment

I would rather not have her for four years, let alone eight. Why would the Republicans do better in four years? I don't like women that beat their husbands.

Pruitt
                        Last edited by Pruitt; 12 Aug 16, 22:27.
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                          I would rather not have her for four years, let alone eight. Why would the Republicans do better in our years? I don't like women that beat their husbands.

Pruitt
                          She's going to beat Trump more than likely if that happens the odds are better that the next Republican nominee will have a better chance of beating her than Trump as a good number of Republicans are turning against him now.
                          She's a terrible leader and it'll show by next election.

Comment

Sorry looking at the sources covering this, The DailynCaller, Untoward, WND etc...you guys are going to be very disappointed with the actual facts. You always fall this stuff. Without fail.
                            “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                            “To talk of many things:
                            Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                            Of cabbages—and kings—
                            And why the sea is boiling hot—
                            And whether pigs have wings.”
                            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                              Sorry looking at the sources covering this, The DailynCaller, Untoward, WND etc...you guys are going to be very disappointed with the actual facts. You always fall this stuff. Without fail.
                              So Microsoft News is now unreliable? And, that chance meeting with Bill Clinton by Loretta Lynch was only about chit chat about the kids?
                              The CNN Report.
                              https://pjmedia.com/video/cnn-fbi-wa...-doj-nixed-it/
                              Of course, you will shoot down the source of which there are hundreds of others questioning what took place.
                              https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...&hsimp=yhs-001

There will be no investigation conducted, so long as there is a corrupt Justice Department protecting the Clintons.
                              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X