Triumph the Insult Comic Dog: Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph the Insult Comic Dog: Part 2

Looks like there is another election special coming around...

Yeah...it's tough on Hilary when most of her supporters are in jail already.

Worrying about Trump doesn't scare me, but worrying about the kind of misguided and screwed up Americans who want to elect a traitorous, murderous, lying criminal like Clinton scares me a lot because it tells me exactly what most Americans have turned into.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Worrying about Trump doesn't scare me, but worrying about the kind of misguided and screwed up Americans who want to elect a traitorous, murderous, lying criminal like Clinton scares me a lot because it tells me exactly what most Americans have turned into.
      Blah, blah, blah.

Change the frickin' record already.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Like me MM? I pay my taxes, I have been married to the same woman for 24 years, I did 23 plus in the U.S. Navy, I rarely drink, I exercise regularly, and I am college educated. So, what exactly did I turn into?
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
          Like me MM? I pay my taxes, I have been married to the same woman for 24 years, I did 23 plus in the U.S. Navy, I rarely drink, I exercise regularly, and I am college educated. So, what exactly did I turn into?
          A in Squid

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X