Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES! YES! the replacement for Unskewed Polls is back for 2016! Yes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And ya know what BF69 most of those black voters that voted for Clinton are in states that Trump will win. I know I live in one. Every Democrat that voted in the primary could bring a friend and it still would be less than the number that voted in the Republican primary.

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
      Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
      Why not, you confirmed mine.
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
        And ya know what BF69 most of those black voters that voted for Clinton are in states that Trump will win. I know I live in one. Every Democrat that voted in the primary could bring a friend and it still would be less than the number that voted in the Republican primary.
        Sorry, they will be key in several swing states, the states that actually determine the election.

North Carolina, Penn, Virginia. They also will make a threatening move on Georgia.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
          Sorry, they will be key in several swing states, the states that actually determine the election.

North Carolina, Penn, Virginia. They also will make a threatening move on Georgia.
          CE don't confuse me with a Trump supporter. Most of Hillary's big wins due to the black vote were in deep south states that will go Republican. I can't comment on PA or VA, but I suspect that the liberal whites that have moved to Charlotte and Atlanta will be the tipping points in those states.

Comment

CE don't confuse me with a Trump supporter. Most of Hillary's big wins due to the black vote were in deep south states that will go Republican. I can't comment on PA or VA, but I suspect that the liberal whites that have moved to Charlotte and Atlanta will be the tipping points in those states.
            I don't think you're a Trump supporter. Yes your right on the locations, that is why I only concentrate on states that have a chance to swing the election. There are about 11 of them. The count varies depending on the source. Earlier people were saying Trump would make more blue states competitive, it appears to be almost the opposite.

So with that we need to look at which KEY state African-Americans have the potential to make a big difference in. I listed them above. Trump has a very, very narrow path to a electoral college in. FL, Penn, Ohio and NC are critical. African-Americans will be critical in NC and Penn. They will also help Mrs Clinton in FL.
            “To talk of many things:
            Of cabbages—and kings—
            ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Speaking of the devil new poll just came out showing Mrs Clinton leads trump in Georgia! Red state since the last Clinton ran.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...georgia-226711

Hillary Clinton holds a four-point lead over Donald Trump in Georgia, a state that has not voted for a Democratic presidential nominee in nearly a quarter century, according to the results of an Atlanta Journal-Constitution poll out Friday.
              While Clinton earned 44 percent support, Trump took 40 percent, in the latest survey coming on the heels of a disastrous week for the Republican nominee in which he has also trailed in the battleground states of New Hampshire, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida and in multiple nation
              al polls conducted after last week's Democratic National Convention.
              “To talk of many things:
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Even assuming that is true (no time or inclination to compare voter figures) it has what to do with the Democratic Primaries?
                Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I heard it was Ohio, Penn, and Florida that were the key swing states.

Comment

Originally posted by mconrad View Post
                    I heard it was Ohio, Penn, and Florida that were the key swing states.
                    Every political pundit and website have their own list. Varies from 8-14 or so.
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                      I must have walked in after the first one then. It just sounded like a drunk in a bar who thinks insulting anyone & everyone is funny just because he does it. You can cover all the same ground he did & actually be funny....just not hte way the Diceman did it.
                      And you don't find that initially funny? I may have overestimated your sense of humor...
                      Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                        And you don't find that initially funny? I may have overestimated your sense of humor...
                        Lets just say I've seen enough drunk blokes at the pub or the football doing it for real not to have found it original when I saw the Diceman do it. If you want funny drunken abuse come to the football at the MCG with me. There are some blokes in the standing areas with razor sharp wits...and tongues. There are others more like the Diceman....

Anyway, George Carlin shredded 'political correctness' more effectively, cleverly & funnily.
                        Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Every political pundit and website have their own list. Varies from 8-14 or so.
                          based on the latest polling Georgia may be among them. Has gone Dem once since 1980 (92). Clinton currently polling +4%. Of course, those polls are undoubtedly 'skewed' to discourage GOPers in Georgia from voting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X