No announcement yet.

"Pussy Generation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Judge in question approved scholarships for illegal aliens. Even ignoring the fact that Mexican or Hispanic is not a race a suggestion, based on the evidence, that the judge may be biased was not evidence of racism. At this point anyone stupid enough to buy the racist narrative should not be voting.

The racism change is at best a distraction from most of the serious issues the U.S. faces. Did racism cause the 2008 pyramid scheme collapse? Did racism in the U.S. cause the Russians to invade the Crimea? Are the North Koreans and Iranians acquiring nuclear weapons to stop racism in the U.S.? Who provides our food supply and secure s it's transport, minorities? Is it justice that minorities make demands on resources of people they openly defame with racial slurs?

Racism may be a problem but anyone with half a brain can see that it is not the PROBLEM. Now we have groups like BLM demanding what amounts to a separate racist state which could charitably called treason. If this is what Obama and the DNC call bringing us together then they should be committed to mental institutions.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Very true, nutnfancy (https://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy/videos) had a great video series on this, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Hopefully he didn't remove it, great channel nonetheless.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

What I find amusing is the number of people who I've met who complain about the national debt but are in debt up to their eyeballs, themselves. I'm not talking about mortgages either, but car loans and credit cards. Many don't even have an emergency fund.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          I'll sum it up in two words:

Safety first.

When you put being safe ahead of everything else, you lose. It's that simple. You stop taking risks. You lay down and do nothing, accomplish nothing.
          It's an attitude that's invaded every corner of society. Environmentalism is now zero tolerance, not just eliminating dangerous levels of pollution, but rather all pollution.
          Product safety. Need I describe where that's gone? How about those warning labels on coffee cups because some idiot spilled her hot coffee out of one on herself...?
          It extends to political correctness. You can't say anything about anyone or anything that might be taken as the slightest insult, or even construed that way. You have to practice in essence "safety talk" 100% of the time.

Safety comes second. Results come first.
          I have to somewhat agree. That "safety first" motto was the battlecry of the BNSF railroad. I slowly watched a dangerous work environment reach parity with common sense and evolve into a ridiculous set of rules that would fill two new York city phone books. When I left.........I could literally spend the whole work day following the safety procedures in place and not do a damn thing if I wanted to......

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
            Yep, from an entitlement generation that thinks everything should be handed to them in a silver platter and the Government should provide all.

This November is the tipping point. Either the voters change the direction of this country, or they will allow it to sail off the financial cliff of bankruptcy into economic Armageddon.
            Handing someone the wheel as you go off a cliff and then berating them on the way down for being behind the wheel seems a little unfair, wouldn't you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
              Handing someone the wheel as you go off a cliff and then berating them on the way down for being behind the wheel seems a little unfair, wouldn't you say?
              Obama's not even going down with us. He's got his taxpayer funded, fully covered medically golden parachute for life. He's bailing out on his plane crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Obama's not even going down with us. He's got his taxpayer funded, fully covered medically golden parachute for life. He's bailing out on his plane crash.
                We enrich our politicians gladly, even while cursing their incompetence and greed.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                  I have to somewhat agree. That "safety first" motto was the battlecry of the BNSF railroad. I slowly watched a dangerous work environment reach parity with common sense and evolve into a ridiculous set of rules that would fill two new York city phone books. When I left.........I could literally spend the whole work day following the safety procedures in place and not do a damn thing if I wanted to......
                  Well, now it's permeated every corner of society. Think of it:

You leave your kid in the car for five minutes to run in and grab some dry cleaning. You come out to find somebody called the police and you're headed to prison for "child abuse."

Kids used to play outdoors and run pretty much all over their neighborhoods. "Free range kids" they call it today. People have been arrested for that.

Even listen to a car commercial? "It's the IHSS's top safety pick!" "It has a five star crash rating!" Go back and look at car commercials of the 60's... They were about getting a vehicle with style, class, or one that had real power.

In my Navy days it got terrible.

Had a guy get cut on the hand by a shaving off a lathe. I've had worse cuts, but it was a pretty good one. He went to medical to get a bandaid. You'd think the machine tore his arm off from the response. Officers, safety, you-name-it showed up. A mountain of paperwork to fill out. They were virtually in a panic! It was totally insane. All that over a damn cut and bandaid.

Or I was told we couldn't buy and use cans of spray paint as we "Weren't qualified" to have it and lacked the proper equipment to use it.

All our small dry cell batteries had to go in this special bucket we were issued for the shop. You had to ensure each battery had a piece of electrical tape over one end. Somebody came by periodically to inspect...

Hollywood's put a virtual total ban on smoking in films...

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                    I've heard the same of NS.

One of my drivers is a former CNJ, Conrail, NS engineer. He doesn't have a positive opinion on the "rules" issue.
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                      What I find amusing is the number of people who I've met who complain about the national debt but are in debt up to their eyeballs, themselves. I'm not talking about mortgages either, but car loans and credit cards. Many don't even have an emergency fund.
                      Would suggest they have the first hand experience of hazards and consequences of debt and would better appreciate it's negative impact more than those whom haven't been down the debt trail. Unlike the guv'mint, they can't print more money to make a temporary bandaid to cover over.

Often, someone who's been in an auto accident better appreciates safety and crash resistance than the safe, "never been there" driver.
                      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                      “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
                      Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                        A trophy for all. The Participation Trophy Generation.
                        Okay, where is my damn trophy?
                        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                          EXCERPTS:
                          ESQ: Your characters have become touchstones in the culture, whether it's Reagan invoking "Make my day" or now Trump … I swear he's even practiced your scowl.

CE:
                          Maybe. But he's onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, "This is a really good script, but it's politically incorrect." And I said, "Good. Let me read it tonight." The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, "We're starting this immediately."

ESQ:
                          What is the "pussy generation"?

CE:
                          All these people that say, "Oh, you can't do that, and you can't do this, and you can't say that." I guess it's just the times.

ESQ:
                          What do you think Trump is onto?

CE:
                          What Trump is onto is he's just saying what's on his mind. And sometimes it's not so good. And sometimes it's … I mean, I can understand where he's coming from, but I don't always agree with it.

ESQ:
                          So you're not endorsing him?

CE:
                          I haven't endorsed anybody. I haven't talked to Trump. I haven't talked to anybody. You know, he's a racist now because he's talked about this judge. And yeah, it's a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He's said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody's going, "Oh, well, that's racist," and they're making a big hoodoo out of it. Just ****ing get over it. It's a sad time in history.

ESQ:
                          What troubles you the most?

CE:
                          We're not really … what troubles me is … I guess when I did that silly thing at the Republican convention, talking to the chair …

ESQ:
                          I didn't say it was silly.

CE:
                          It was silly at the time, but I was standing backstage and I'm hearing everybody say the same thing: "Oh, this guy's a great guy." Great, he's a great guy. I've got to say something more. And so I'm listening to an old Neil Diamond thing and he's going, "And no one heard at all / Not even the chair." And I'm thinking, That's Obama. He doesn't go to work. He doesn't go down to Congress and make a deal. What the hell's he doing sitting in the White House? If I were in that job, I'd get down there and make a deal. Sure, Congress are lazy bastards, but so what? You're the top guy. You're the president of the company. It's your responsibility to make sure everybody does well. It's the same with every company in this country, whether it's a two-man company or a two-hundred-man company… . And that's the pussy generation—nobody wants to work.
                          http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...cott-eastwood/
                          I like Clint, I really do. But considering that he made "Unforgiven" without once using the "N" word perhaps he lacks a little credibility. I frankly do not see how you can make a movie that includes a scene in which a white sheriff flogs a black man to death without once using that deplorable racial expletive, particularly when that movie is set in 19th Century America.
                          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X