Hillary's Accomplishments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorque View Post
    Snopes has a slightly different take on this.
    I think ABC News has a slight... err... major advantage in credibility over a website run by a husband and wife team without any particular resources other than the internet to work with...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      I think ABC News has a slight... err... major advantage in credibility over a website run by a husband and wife team without any particular resources other than the internet to work with...
      Snopes also claims there were not any Vietnam veterans spit on...........
      Their credibility went out the window with that comment.........

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
        Snopes probably concluded that the rat [email protected] only spit at returning Vietnam veterans... Their aim was too p!$$ poor to spit on veterans.

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Snopes is the libt**d master of distinctions without differences.
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Yeah....I guess the large, well-financed and obviously objective ABC news organization must have missed this part of The Beast article that they've linked to:

According to Thrush’s article, the victim didn’t fault Clinton for her defense of the attacker during their 2008 interview, which took place in the prison where the victim was serving time for drug-related offenses, in the presence of the warden. “I’m sure Hillary was just doing her job,” he quoted the victim as saying. After all, everyone has a right to be defended in court. And 1975 was a lifetime ago.

But the victim now claims she was misquoted. She didn’t even know Clinton was the lawyer who defended her attacker until Thrush showed her Clinton’s book and she had no other information about what had happened behind closed doors in that courtroom when Thrush approached her, she said. Thrush declined to comment.

“If I had known that day what I know now I would have told him exactly what I’m telling y’all today,” she said.

After she was released from prison in 2008, the victim read more about Clinton’s involvement in her case, but she never planned to confront Clinton about it.
            It must be getting pretty desperate in Conservative Clownville to have to rely on the testimony of a convicted druggie.

Comment

As far as the rapist question I'll let everyone to decided for themselves.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
              Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
                She didn't laugh because she sympathized with the rapist she laughed because she knew he was guilty and wouldn't believe someone passing a polygraph again alone.
                No wonder whoever spread the rumour that she laughed because she thought rape was funny didn't also put out this recording it makes the accusation false and worthless for political gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorque View Post
                  Snopes has a slightly different take on this.
                  Do you really think he wants to hear the truth?
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
                    Comment fron Youtube.

I don't like Hillary Clinton but this is just a lawyer discussing a case, she laughted when she said she lost faith in polygraphs because buddy failed or whatever, how's that bad? She never laughed at the victim or any part of the crime, she was just discussing it. Also she was a lawyer, lawyers are scum and their jobs are to defend criminals, you can be upset about that and rightfully so but don't pretend shes any different from any other defense lawyer
                    From what the Youtube offered it sure didn't support your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                      Scopes show no report on spitting having been done.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X