Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Fact; Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years. Nobody in the Media or Politics accused him of being a sexist, mysogonist or a lunatic ... until the day he started running against the Democrats.
    Man, do you really need a hint?

He had not been running for President and in general people didn't give a **** about what he was doing.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    The offending post has been removed so that we can return to topic.

~ Thanks, ACG Staff
    Last edited by Biscuit; 04 Aug 16, 10:28.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    The offending post has been removed so that everyone can return to topic.

~ Thank you, ACG Staff
    Last edited by Biscuit; 04 Aug 16, 10:26.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
    Proscribed personal attacks are against forum rules. Please return to topic.
    ~ Thank you, ACG Staff

I have no idea what you saying.
    Last edited by Biscuit; 04 Aug 16, 10:24.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    As far as I am concerned these are still reliable sources, people just CAN'T make this much **** up. Some stuff I actually verified, like the political appointee that helped on the Clinton campaign and got a plushy job in a SOF section at the Pentagon. Her prior experience was as a school teacher in upstate NY. But, by all means believe what you want.
    These tell-alls from SS Agents are not in conflict with each other, that's interesting in itself.

Yes, the trail of corruption the Clintons have left behind them is too massive to ignore... unless you think you have to vote Democrat to save humanity from itself.

Leave a comment:

• Paddybhoy
    replied
    Proscribed personal attacks are against forum rules. Please return to topic.
    ~ Thank you, ACG Staff
    Last edited by Biscuit; 04 Aug 16, 10:21.

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    It's the same reason Khizr Khan waited 12 years to use his son as a political prop.
    To make cash?

Leave a comment:

• andrewza
    replied
    It's more likely that he overheard agents from the protective detail discussing what was going on.

Good security guards actually know quite a bit about what goes on in their buildings. As Yogi Berra said, "You can observe a lot by just watching" and listening.
    And then inserted him selevs in to those storries. He still a liar out a quick buck. Basically a less successful Hillary and Trump.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    No. I read reviews and commentaries and I know what the duties are of the uniformed division.
    Bottom line is that they had very little class. Stole from the White House, rented the Lincoln Room out to celebrities, fired staffers for no reason, than lied about it. Put military White House staffers through hell. They were often referred to as Hillbillies or Clampetts by the Secret Service and others working in the White House. I wouldn't put much pass them when it comes to stories, they were VERY capable at doing the unbelievable.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    It's the same reason Khizr Khan waited 12 years to use his son as a political prop.

I was going to say more than Trump ever would-

This is the first time I ever heard of a Muslim using a dead guy for a human shield .... but then I realized, its about the 1,000th time the Democrats have.

Hey, remember way back when; the SS guy that revealed that Clinton's code name was "the Monster", and Hillary was known as the "twister"?
    It is called a pattern of behavior.
    This, is just the icing on the cake.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    Again hard to say for sure unless you worked with him and how the story is presented. Have you read the book?
    No. I read reviews and commentaries and I know what the duties are of the uniformed division.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    I think he was told stories and incidents but when he turned it into an "I Was There" story, when he wasn't, he lost his integrity.
    Again hard to say for sure unless you worked with him and how the story is presented. Have you read the book?

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    I think he was told stories and incidents but when he turned it into an "I Was There" story, when he wasn't, he lost his integrity.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Like I've said, I believe much of it but the author himself is a lying douchebag.
    I'm not sure he is. Any organization that you write about with an image like the SS is going to try to discredit you, unless the story hasn't been approved by them, this is just how they operate. I haven't read the book and probably never will, heard enough **** about the Clintons for a lifetime. Like any book there will always be partial truths, a good example is the Rogue Warrior book, but no one complained about Marcinko. This is common among observations and eye witness accounts, "it never happened that way", maybe not but close enough.

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    As far as I am concerned these are still reliable sources, people just CAN'T make this much **** up. Some stuff I actually verified, like the political appointee that helped on the Clinton campaign and got a plushy job in a SOF section at the Pentagon. Her prior experience was as a school teacher in upstate NY. But, by all means believe what you want.
    Like I've said, I believe much of it but the author himself is a lying douchebag.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X