Former Secret Service vs Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
    It's more likely that he overheard agents from the protective detail discussing what was going on.

Good security guards actually know quite a bit about what goes on in their buildings. As Yogi Berra said, "You can observe a lot by just watching" and listening.
    And then inserted him selevs in to those storries. He still a liar out a quick buck. Basically a less successful Hillary and Trump.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
      It's the same reason Khizr Khan waited 12 years to use his son as a political prop.
      To make cash?
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Proscribed personal attacks are against forum rules. Please return to topic.
        ~ Thank you, ACG Staff
        Last edited by Biscuit; 04 Aug 16, 10:21.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          As far as I am concerned these are still reliable sources, people just CAN'T make this much **** up. Some stuff I actually verified, like the political appointee that helped on the Clinton campaign and got a plushy job in a SOF section at the Pentagon. Her prior experience was as a school teacher in upstate NY. But, by all means believe what you want.
          These tell-alls from SS Agents are not in conflict with each other, that's interesting in itself.

Yes, the trail of corruption the Clintons have left behind them is too massive to ignore... unless you think you have to vote Democrat to save humanity from itself.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
            Proscribed personal attacks are against forum rules. Please return to topic.
            ~ Thank you, ACG Staff

I have no idea what you saying.
            Last edited by Biscuit; 04 Aug 16, 10:24.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

The offending post has been removed so that everyone can return to topic.

~ Thank you, ACG Staff
              Last edited by Biscuit; 04 Aug 16, 10:26.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

The offending post has been removed so that we can return to topic.

~ Thanks, ACG Staff
                Last edited by Biscuit; 04 Aug 16, 10:28.

Comment

Fact; Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years. Nobody in the Media or Politics accused him of being a sexist, mysogonist or a lunatic ... until the day he started running against the Democrats.
                  Man, do you really need a hint?

He had not been running for President and in general people didn't give a **** about what he was doing.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Working...
                  X