Former Secret Service vs Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    Look at the bright side--no bibles, people forget about religion in a few generations and then will have to think up new reasons to kill other people...
    I'm pretty sure Cain killed Abel before the Bible...
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

If this was a courtroom, it would all be hearsay. I'm sure a lot of it is true, but the author just seems like a moneygrubbing a-hole. He's just like someone else we know, always lying to make themselves seem more important than they are...
      Not really, I knew SS both uniformed and plain cloths guys, White House staffers, guys that worked on the Hill, CIA, and Pentagon employees working with Clinton appointees and all of them hard horror stories. You just can't make this **** up.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
        Not really, I knew SS both uniformed and plain cloths guys, White House staffers, guys that worked on the Hill, CIA, and Pentagon employees working with Clinton appointees and all of them hard horror stories. You just can't make this **** up.
        Of course you did
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

You do know what "hearsay" means, don't you? It means that he wasn't there and just heard it from others. Here's an example--Somebody may tell me that John Doe killed someone--that's hearsay. If John Doe told me that he killed someone-that's testimony. If he's just repeating what others have told him, no problem, just write it that way. However, when he puts himself into situations that he couldn't have been in, that's called lying. Even if the underlying facts are true, his scenario is false.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
            I'm pretty sure Cain killed Abel before the Bible...
            If you believe the bible

Comment

You do know what "hearsay" means, don't you? It means that he wasn't there and just heard it from others. Here's an example--Somebody may tell me that John Doe killed someone--that's hearsay. If John Doe told me that he killed someone-that's testimony. If he's just repeating what others have told him, no problem, just write it that way. However, when he puts himself into situations that he couldn't have been in, that's called lying. Even if the underlying facts are true, his scenario is false.
              That is regardless who is in the WH. Facts, just the facts mam

Comment

As far as I am concerned these are still reliable sources, people just CAN'T make this much **** up. Some stuff I actually verified, like the political appointee that helped on the Clinton campaign and got a plushy job in a SOF section at the Pentagon. Her prior experience was as a school teacher in upstate NY. But, by all means believe what you want.
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Of course you did
                  This coming from you John, the guy from the mess kit repair unit.
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

As far as I am concerned these are still reliable sources, people just CAN'T make this much **** up. Some stuff I actually verified, like the political appointee that helped on the Clinton campaign and got a plushy job in a SOF section at the Pentagon. Her prior experience was as a school teacher in upstate NY. But, by all means believe what you want.
                    Like I've said, I believe much of it but the author himself is a lying douchebag.

Comment

Like I've said, I believe much of it but the author himself is a lying douchebag.
                      I'm not sure he is. Any organization that you write about with an image like the SS is going to try to discredit you, unless the story hasn't been approved by them, this is just how they operate. I haven't read the book and probably never will, heard enough **** about the Clintons for a lifetime. Like any book there will always be partial truths, a good example is the Rogue Warrior book, but no one complained about Marcinko. This is common among observations and eye witness accounts, "it never happened that way", maybe not but close enough.
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I think he was told stories and incidents but when he turned it into an "I Was There" story, when he wasn't, he lost his integrity.

Comment

I think he was told stories and incidents but when he turned it into an "I Was There" story, when he wasn't, he lost his integrity.
                          Again hard to say for sure unless you worked with him and how the story is presented. Have you read the book?
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Again hard to say for sure unless you worked with him and how the story is presented. Have you read the book?
                            No. I read reviews and commentaries and I know what the duties are of the uniformed division.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                              It's the same reason Khizr Khan waited 12 years to use his son as a political prop.

I was going to say more than Trump ever would-

This is the first time I ever heard of a Muslim using a dead guy for a human shield .... but then I realized, its about the 1,000th time the Democrats have.

Hey, remember way back when; the SS guy that revealed that Clinton's code name was "the Monster", and Hillary was known as the "twister"?
                              It is called a pattern of behavior.
                              This, is just the icing on the cake.
                              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

No. I read reviews and commentaries and I know what the duties are of the uniformed division.
                                Bottom line is that they had very little class. Stole from the White House, rented the Lincoln Room out to celebrities, fired staffers for no reason, than lied about it. Put military White House staffers through hell. They were often referred to as Hillbillies or Clampetts by the Secret Service and others working in the White House. I wouldn't put much pass them when it comes to stories, they were VERY capable at doing the unbelievable.
                                My worst jump story:
                                No lie.

~
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Working...
                                X