Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeltaOne
    replied
    Personally, I am getting sick and tired of the non-stop election crap!!! Is there nothing else happening in our country that is news worthy? It is the same crap, different day over and over again. CNN, Fox, MSNBC - 24 hours of the same $hit! Enough is enough!
    The entire North American section is the same - Trump said this, said that, did this, did that. Hilliary is this, she's that etc.. Its enough to make someone go postal!

Leave a comment:

• Reiryc
    replied
    Just go with a single thread title:

Debate game! No one wins, no one listens, it's all about who can score the most points slagging the opposition!

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    I can't keep up with all the different Trump/Clinton threads. Why don't we just have one thread for each titled "I hate Hillary Because She Said/Lied/Offended So and So". We can have the same thread but with Trump's name. Anyone who has a bitch can just post there. At the end of October, we can see if the post count rivals the "Last One To Reply Is the Winner" thread in the Barracks.
    Best idea I've heard so far. The rants are getting monotonous...and in some cases disturbing as well.

Leave a comment:

• Biscuit
    replied
    There are numerous sub-issues and subject driven posts that I think that would get confusing.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Gee ... and here, I thought this board was the place for that.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    I like it as well, I really dislike having half my screen filled with political spam...

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Works for me. Too often we get the same reply on these threads.

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    started a topic Two New Thread Titles

Two New Thread Titles

I can't keep up with all the different Trump/Clinton threads. Why don't we just have one thread for each titled "I hate Hillary Because She Said/Lied/Offended So and So". We can have the same thread but with Trump's name. Anyone who has a bitch can just post there. At the end of October, we can see if the post count rivals the "Last One To Reply Is the Winner" thread in the Barracks.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X