Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Root of Hillary's problems and why she should not be elected.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Root of Hillary's problems and why she should not be elected.

Larry Nichols, tears open the Clinton machine and exposes their colossal list of lies, deceptions and depravities. From Bill Clinton’s bizarre sexual history and involvement with trafficking cocaine into the U.S. too Hillary’s trail of death as secretary of state and her rise to the presidency: the blood is spilled as the gloves come off.

My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    Larry Nichols, tears open the Clinton machine and exposes their colossal list of lies, deceptions and depravities. From Bill Clinton’s bizarre sexual history and involvement with trafficking cocaine into the U.S. too Hillary’s trail of death as secretary of state and her rise to the presidency: the blood is spilled as the gloves come off.
    Who wrote this blurb, which also appears on 9,740 other pages?

At least David Icke paraphrased it.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPref View Post
      Who wrote this blurb, which also appears on 9,740 other pages?

At least David Icke paraphrased it.
      Click the youtube page it's from the description.
      My worst jump story:
      No lie.

~
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

One can also view;
        Hillary's America; The Secret History of the Democratic Party
        http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/
        http://www.dineshdsouza.com/movies/hillarys-america/

AND;
        Clinton Cash
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
        http://reason.com/archives/2016/07/27/clinton-cash

Comment

WikiLeaks: Hacked Emails Prove Hillary ARMED JIHADISTS In Syria - Including ISIS
          EXCERPT:
          Fresh off of throwing the Democratic National Convention into turmoil after proving that party officials had conspired to sabotage Bernie Sanders' campaign, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange announced that he has some even more damaging material in his trove of hacked emails — this time involving Hillary Clinton pushing to arm jihadists in Syria, including ISIS.

As Gateway Pundit's Jim Hoft notes, in her testimony in January 2013 during the congressional Benghazi hearings, Clinton denied under oath having any knowledge of the weapons trade program with Syrian rebels that took place a year before the Benghazi attack. Now Assange says that in the collection of hacked emails his group has procured, 17,000 are "about Libya alone," and among them is proof that Clinton "pushed" for weapons to be sent to "jihadists within Syria, including ISIS."

"So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates," Assange told Democracy Now Tuesday. "So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone."

Proof that the Democratic presidential nominee helped arm ISIS? Not exactly the kind of "experience" the Clinton campaign has been touting. And, of course, this is just more evidence that Clinton's 2013 Benghazi testimony was riddled with lies.
          http://www.dailywire.com/news/7960/w...aign=position9

Comment

But, but, but TRUMP said that the Russians should hack Hillary's emails. I mean come ON keep some perspective.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
            "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post
              But, but, but TRUMP said that the Russians should hack Hillary's emails. I mean come ON keep some perspective.

Actually, he said that IF they did they should turn over more. He was playing along with the DNP/DNC who started the Russian rumor to deflect from Wikileaks.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                Actually, he said that IF they did they should turn over more. He was playing along with the DNP/DNC who started the Russian rumor to deflect from Wikileaks.
                That should be obvious to any reasonable person not pushing an agenda. Of course reason goes out the window when the subject is politics for way to many people.
                "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Mostly bull as to the sources and reasons, however the end conclusion is correct. She should not be the next President. Simple as that.

However the rapid post here with the far write idiotic sites can't just list why her policies would suck. Instead, well this thread shows the instead.

Plenty of reasons to oppose her however that's not what happens anymore.

Quoting Trump SAD.
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Click the youtube page it's from the description.
                    Which goes on to shill links for colloidal silver, boner pills, and other quackery as dubious as that video.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post

No, he said they should share them if they have them. The Dumbiecats take that to mean he is now working for the KGB, stupid asses.
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Which goes on to shill links for colloidal silver, boner pills, and other quackery as dubious as that video.
                        As with many on youtube it is advertisement and has nothing to do with the video content. Is this your rebuttal for Hillary's innocence?
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

As with many on youtube it is advertisement and has nothing to do with the video content. Is this your rebuttal for Hillary's innocence?
                          The 18 dubious health product links below the YouTube video all go to the Infowars store. The video has the Infowars logo all over it.

Looks like the marketing plan is "Fearmonger to induce shrinkage then sell boner pills to cure it".

Comment

The 18 dubious health product links below the YouTube video all go to the Infowars store. The video has the Infowars logo all over it.

Looks like the marketing plan is "Fearmonger to induce shrinkage then sell boner pills to cure it".
                            This is a variant of an ad hominem attack. Rather than refute the video and its contents you attack the source.

A common version of this is "It's FOX News!" As if FOX News never tells the truth, uses facts, or anything else.

Point out where the video is wrong.

Comment

Good one! Well, yeah.... it's about Hillary, that alone will give you the shrinkage.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X