Support for Trump among Minorities, plus others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    As I said by the same standard you would have been unable to support Lincoln's or Johnson's advancements in civil rights. If you focus on what person says and not what their life history demonstraates you could vote for Hillary.
    hmm what trump has done

lets see replaced American workers with H1 visa workers

and this tid bit from his past

Did you know Donald was sued by the federal govt for not renting to blacks in the 70s Granted he may of evolved since then. Notice the article is back in 2011

http://www.salon.com/2011/04/28/dona...mination_suit/

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
      hmm what trump has done

Did you know Donald was sued by the federal govt for not renting to blacks in the 70s Granted he may of evolved since then. Notice the article is back in 2011

Has Hillary rented to blacks? Hillary has also lost her share of lawsuits and paid government fines because of lost funding, or missing, or stolen.... no one knows for sure.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

hmm what trump has done

Again Trump is attacked for a common business practice. He did not want his rentals to be government subsidised by accepting low income families, would you? There is no evidence in the article just speculation of racial bias. What the article shows is that the government was trying to abuse it's power to force a private business to proactively participate in a desegregation program.

Holding Trump responsible for the social problem of white flight is like saying Obama is personally responsible the destruction of property in Ferguson Missouri.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Again Trump is attacked for a common business practice. He did not want his rentals to be government subsidised by accepting low income families, would you? There is no evidence in the article just speculation of racial bias. What the article shows is that the government was trying to abuse it's power to force a private business to proactively participate in a desegregation program.

Holding Trump responsible for the social problem of white flight is like saying Obama is personally responsible the destruction of property in Ferguson Missouri.
          actually feel free to dive deeper into it.

Actually how they caught trump was by sending blacks to rent then sent whites with the same story Whites got approvals blacks did not

Which proves Trumps narrative wrong or he assuming all blacks are on welfare yadda yadda still puts him into the racist category

I am only discussing on a narrow topic Trump is by no way responsible everything

Trump got caught not renting to blacks because they were black
          not because of socio economic reasons.

Dig into this case. I just grabbed this article because it was easy to find.

When I first read the story it was a part of bigger story on Trump being a racist but was filled with more supposition. Court case are more black and white

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
            Has Hillary rented to blacks? Hillary has also lost her share of lawsuits and paid government fines because of lost funding, or missing, or stolen.... no one knows for sure.

So why are you commenting on it wen no one knows for sure. Are you some sort of old gossip?
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

actually feel free to dive deeper into it.

Actually how they caught trump was by sending blacks to rent then sent whites with the same story Whites got approvals blacks did not

Which proves Trumps narrative wrong or he assuming all blacks are on welfare yadda yadda still puts him into the racist category

I am only discussing on a narrow topic Trump is by no way responsible everything

Trump got caught not renting to blacks because they were black
              not because of socio economic reasons.

Dig into this case. I just grabbed this article because it was easy to find.

When I first read the story it was a part of bigger story on Trump being a racist but was filled with more supposition. Court case are more black and white
              If you don't remember the 70s maybe former Bill Clinton Girlfriend
              Dolly Kyle can refresh your memory.

As I said white flight is not something Trump invented. Even if he personally endorsed the housing discrimination which I don't believe has been proven he would have had a lot of company. I'm not making excuses for Trump I'm just being realistic to the extent that not being proactive on racial issues does not make you a racist. It is safe to say that Trump's racial views have evolved along with the rest of society apparently including the Clinton's.

If Trump actually does something racist we can always impeach him.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

If you don't remember the 70s maybe former Bill Clinton Girlfriend
                Dolly Kyle can refresh your memory.

As I said white flight is not something Trump invented. Even if he personally endorsed the housing discrimination which I don't believe has been proven he would have had a lot of company. I'm not making excuses for Trump I'm just being realistic to the extent that not being proactive on racial issues does not make you a racist. It is safe to say that Trump's racial views have evolved along with the rest of society apparently including the Clinton's.

If Trump actually does something racist we can always impeach him.
                actually being a racist might make you un electable but not sure it is impeachable. Just gets you slapped by the SCOTUS.

Well if you are in charge and your company is doing the discmination then go out and defend the discrimination. And remember the blacks had equal resources to the white he would rent to.

Oh and yes he would of had a lot of company but does that still make it right. Most of those people would not say what he says now.

If Trump had truly evolved he would not say the stuff he does. I am not talking just the politically incorrect stuff. I agree PC has gotten way out of hand but Trump goes beyond pushing back on PC ness. Anytime you call whole entire groups killers or rapist it shows something is wrong. Unless it all a show. (which it could be)

btw best conspiracy theory I heard is sense Trump is Dem he made a deal to throw the election.

Comment

Poll from Florida showing Trump with 13% support among Hispanic voters. Romney got 40% and still lost the state. Given that Hispanics make up 18% of the votes there Trump will need to find a LOT of angry white guys come polling day.
                  Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

... Anytime you call whole entire groups killers or rapist it shows something is wrong.
                    It is always going to sound wrong when you get his words from people that hate him.

But, if that's what you want to hear-

This item is even topical regarding the OP of this very thread.
                    And BTW; Trump was talking about the intruders that are coming across the border right now, not everyone that even looks Mexican that lives in America these days. I mean, come on!
                    But that's how they sell it, and ignore the fact that most illegals have to act as drug mules just to pay the Coyotes off.

One more thing; that report from 1973 is based on the words of a man that died 2 years ago, so he can't refute this attack (unlike all the women that the Democrat-owned media tried to use to make him look bad, and then they stepped forward to defend him).
                    So a disgruntled and deceased ex-employee's words are the sum total of your dislike of Trump?

Huh... one last thing; are you the same man you were in 1973?
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                      Poll from Florida showing Trump with 13% support among Hispanic voters. Romney got 40% and still lost the state. Given that Hispanics make up 18% of the votes there Trump will need to find a LOT of angry white guys come polling day.
                      You forgot that a lot of those angry white guys sat out the vote because they thought that Romney fumbled the ball.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                        So why are you commenting on it wen no one knows for sure. Are you some sort of old gossip?
                        Because no one knows for sure of Trump's actual role and yet it is so easy to condemn him.

1) All those renting agents that the authorities wheeled out as proof against Trump all denied it under oath and in depositions.

2) Donald Trump had only been in charge for a short time when the government lawsuit was filed.

3) His father Fred was also named in the suit, why must all the blame be attributed to Donald if bigotry/racism was involved?

4) Despite the claims of bigotry/racism and accusations of the family being Nazis, their original target clientele was middle class Jews when Fred began to do housing developments.

5) Donald is also accused of being homophobic, yet his BFF and the guy he hung out with in nightclubs during the 70's was gay. Yup, that's the guy that was his lawyer and tore the government a new one.

6) At the time, the family had 14,000 apartments. How the hell did Donald manage to keep them negro-free without a huge conspiracy which would surely have unraveled the minute the government turned on the heat.

7) The government settled and the only thing that the family company had to do was to turn over a periodic list of vacancies in the buildings that had less then 10% black occupancy rate over to a watchdog agency. Does that sound that the government had a decent case?

8) Donald hates Blacks so much that he hung out with Mike Tyson and acted as his personal financial advisor.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                          You forgot that a lot of those angry white guys sat out the vote because they thought that Romney fumbled the ball.
                          Well I guess they'd better turn up this time.

I'm also prepared to bet voter turnout among Hispanic voters was even less than among white voters last time. The gap will close this time.
                          Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

8)

Tyson declared bankruptcy in 2003, despite receiving over US$30 million for several of his fights and $300 million during his career.Same year rapper, 50 Cent bought Mike Tyson‘s Farmington, Conn., mansion for $4.1 million.
                            Sounds like he follow the Ducks example.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              8)

Sounds like he follow the Ducks example.
                              By that logic, every thing is Donald's fault. You are not even trying to think rational. Just spewing bile.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                                By that logic, every thing is Donald's fault. You are not even trying to think rational. Just spewing bile.
                                He Trump is my hero. I'm just following his example. Sadly you see Trump in rose colored glasses it seems

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X