Clear All

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
    Depends on the target.
    Good answer!
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Blacks only vote for Dems nothing new there. They are always thinking about that pay-off.
      some of us are not the sterotype you seem to have

actually a percentage of us do vote republican

although this year the Republicans have done nothing to make me want to vote for them.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
        some of us are not the sterotype you seem to have

actually a percentage of us do vote republican

although this year the Republicans have done nothing to make me want to vote for them.
        Stereotypes are based on facts, you just proved what I said was correct.

Comment

Obviously, I've seen much more than you.

BTW, did you notice the plan mentioned at the DNC to fix the terror problem in this country? NO! They just invite the terrorist organization BLM into the convention, brilliant move.
          Doesn't matter when you're actively filtering out anything that could ease your hate towards blacks or Muslims. Your bias is clouding your judgement and won't allow you to see these groups in a positive light.

I don't care what the DNC is doing.
          Last edited by TactiKill J.; 01 Aug 16, 19:31.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Well, there is something-

Hillary has been exposed as a cheater that pulled a nasty one on Bernie, and she did it with the collusion of the DNC itself.

The Republican establishment went all-out to defeat Trump, but in the end they had to go with the will of the people, and even if they don't support him they didn't trash the rules and their own reputations to sneak Cruz or Bush in there.

That ought to count for something.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Stereotypes are based on facts, you just proved what I said was correct.
              what the fact that for the first time I going to vote dem because I cant stand to vote for a racist like you seem to be able to do

btw at no point do I really want to vote for Hillary but Trump is beyond the pale

I think if you go back and look republican have typically done better than Trump has with minorities

Comment

If it were not for racists we may still have slavery.

In 1808 the very racist government of Britain blockaded the Atlantic slave trade. In 1863 the very racist government of the Northern United States emaciated slaves. The last transparently racist president, Lyndon Johnson, did more for civil rights than any other president.

What history teaches us is that when it comes to racists it is never clear that they are a real threat to minorities. If Lincoln and Johnson are any example minorities may in fact be well served by a racist president.

That said Hispanic and Muslim are not racial designations. There is no evidence that Trump is a racist that I have seen.

Mexico is ran by people that are racially Caucasian Spaniards. If you want to see racism at work visit Mexico. If you want to see even more vicious racism visit any of the Arab Muslim countries where you can even find racial slavery is still practiced. These same Muslim countries are the most misogynistic places on earth. The fact that the Left is telling you that we must not be critical of these places is tantamount to collusion in serious racial and gender discrimination. The truth is that Trump is more likely to do something to end these evils than any president in 50 years.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

what the fact that for the first time I going to vote dem because I cant stand to vote for a racist like you seem to be able to do

btw at no point do I really want to vote for Hillary but Trump is beyond the pale

I think if you go back and look republican have typically done better than Trump has with minorities
                  Yes, go ahead and pull the race card. You win.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    Doesn't matter when you're actively filtering out anything that could ease your hate towards blacks or Muslims. Your bias is clouding your judgement and won't allow you to see these groups in a positive light.

I don't care what the DNC is doing.
                    Pointing out their wrongs doesn't necessarily equate to hate, or does it? Actually, not a day goes by that I don't have a black person give me the cold shoulder, didn't say a word or do anything to deserve it, but it continues. I believe it is from a serious lack of respect and hatred without reason. Seen that same behavior form kindergarten to college, it must be my fault since I can't blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

In 1808 the very racist government of Britain blockaded the Atlantic slave trade. In 1863 the very racist government of the Northern United States emaciated slaves. The last transparently racist president, Lyndon Johnson, did more for civil rights than any other president.

What history teaches us is that when it comes to racists it is never clear that they are a real threat to minorities. If Lincoln and Johnson are any example minorities may in fact be well served by a racist president.

That said Hispanic and Muslim are not racial designations. There is no evidence that Trump is a racist that I have seen.

Mexico is ran by people that are racially Caucasian Spaniards. If you want to see racism at work visit Mexico. If you want to see even more vicious racism visit any of the Arab Muslim countries where you can even find racial slavery is still practiced. These same Muslim countries are the most misogynistic places on earth. The fact that the Left is telling you that we must not be critical of these places is tantamount to collusion in serious racial and gender discrimination. The truth is that Trump is more likely to do something to end these evils than any president in 50 years.
                      Call Trump a racist and now you can justify voting for a criminal like Hillary. Had Trump never spoken a single word blacks would have still identified him as a white, elderly man which equates to a racist. And they worry about profiling and stereotypes.

Comment

Pointing out their wrongs doesn't necessarily equate to hate, or does it? Actually, not a day goes by that I don't have a black person give me the cold shoulder, didn't say a word or do anything to deserve it, but it continues. I believe it is from a serious lack of respect and hatred without reason. Seen that same behavior form kindergarten to college, it must be my fault since I can't blame them.
                        As I've said before, you're free to hate whoever you want for whatever reason your heart desires. No one's going to lose sleep over it. Your opinions on race just need to be taken with a grain of salt since you haven't gotten over rejection that occurred in kindergarten. I don't know how you're interacting with people, all I can say is that if your forum posts are any indication then they probably have good reason to ignore you. If not, then your experiences are simply unique to you.

While on your high horse criticizing blacks and Muslims, what are some of the things you need to correct? Or, are you perfect? Easy to point the finger and blame someone else.

Not a day goes by where blacks don't experience some kind of racism. So if all blacks carried the same mentality as you, where would we be?
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          As I've said before, you're free to hate whoever you want for whatever reason your heart desires. No one's going to lose sleep over it. Your opinions on race just need to be taken with a grain of salt since you haven't gotten over rejection that occurred in kindergarten. I don't know how you're interacting with people, all I can say is that if your forum posts are any indication then they probably have good reason to ignore you. If not, then your experiences are simply unique to you.

While on your high horse criticizing blacks and Muslims, what are some of the things you need to correct? Or, are you perfect? Easy to point the finger and blame someone else.

Not a day goes by where blacks don't experience some kind of racism. So if all blacks carried the same mentality as you, where would we be?
                          Hilarious, not sure how you arrived at all this from my post but thanks for sharing.

Comment

LOL um I am republican and conservative The left is not telling me anything. Trump keeps saying offesensive things and then doubles down on the.

for awhile I thought it was the media just bashing him but nope he either is stupid when it comes to racial issue or intentionally doing it

Comment

LOL um I am republican and conservative The left is not telling me anything. Trump keeps saying offesensive things and then doubles down on the.

for awhile I thought it was the media just bashing him but nope he either is stupid when it comes to racial issue or intentionally doing it
                              As I said by the same standard you would have been unable to support Lincoln's or Johnson's advancements in civil rights. If you focus on what person says and not what their life history demonstraates you could vote for Hillary.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

As I said by the same standard you would have been unable to support Lincoln's or Johnson's advancements in civil rights. If you focus on what person says and not what their life history demonstraates you could vote for Hillary.
                                Very good observation!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X