Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's OVER, this is the weekend Trump lost the Presidency.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's OVER, this is the weekend Trump lost the Presidency.

There were a dozen different faux pas's that Trump could have recovered from, some may have even helped him, but there was one he made this weekend that he cannot ever overcome. It was a terrible weekend for Donald Trump. Every one of his advisers was on the defensive, and hardly a peep from the Democrats. Horrible weekend, a terrible start to the official campaign, but, only one thing killed his chances to be the next President of The United States. What killed his candidacy this weekend was that is not possible to recover from criticizing the parents of a dead American Soldier, even if those Parents are Muslim. He crossed the line, the basic decency of the American People will not now permit him to be elected as President of the United States. That "decency barrier" cannot now be overcome, he's lost his bid and the election is over.

For anyone to gain the lofty office of President they have to establish a degree of moral trust., something he can no longer establish whatever he does now. It's over, and I am not sad about that.

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
    There were a dozen different faux pas's that Trump could have recovered from, some may have even helped him, but there was one he made this weekend that he cannot ever overcome. It was a terrible weekend for Donald Trump. Every one of his advisers was on the defensive, and hardly a peep from the Democrats. Horrible weekend, a terrible start to the official campaign, but, only one thing killed his chances to be the next President of The United States. What killed his candidacy this weekend was that is not possible to recover from criticizing the parents of a dead American Soldier, even if those Parents are Muslin. He crossed the line, the basic decency of the American People will not now permit him to be elected as President of the United States. That "decency barrier" cannot now be overcome, he's lost his bid and the election is over.

For anyone to gain the lofty office of President they have to establish a degree of moral trust., something he can no longer establish whatever he does now. It's over, and I am not sad about that.
    I'm not so sure. The A-Hole survived attacking John McCain's war record, which was despicable act, and went on to win the nomination.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Wishful thinking by the ALPHABET Lame Stream Hillery worshiping media that will run the story totally into the ground making up stuff as they continue to spin it.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

There were a dozen different faux pas's that Trump could have recovered from, some may have even helped him, but there was one he made this weekend that he cannot ever overcome. It was a terrible weekend for Donald Trump. Every one of his advisers was on the defensive, and hardly a peep from the Democrats. Horrible weekend, a terrible start to the official campaign, but, only one thing killed his chances to be the next President of The United States. What killed his candidacy this weekend was that is not possible to recover from criticizing the parents of a dead American Soldier, even if those Parents are Muslim. He crossed the line, the basic decency of the American People will not now permit him to be elected as President of the United States. That "decency barrier" cannot now be overcome, he's lost his bid and the election is over.

Won't have an effect at all. Sometime over the next couple of days, somewhere in Europe or the US, another muslim will slaughter in the name of his death cult. And Trump's statement will be forgotten.

Just as folks forget Hillary laughing about getting a child rapist off......

After all, what difference does it make?
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Saying that he's made the same sacrifices that war veterans have done is just pathetic and reveals that he has absolutely no idea what they've gone through.
          He's pathetic but it's not likely to keep him from having a good chance of winning.

Comment

1. The left (and right) have had a "NOW He's Finally Finished" statement every week. By now the declaration is a joke. Trump has been declared dead right up to his nomination and might be declared dead right to the White House.

2. Being the parents of a US soldier do not exempt you from criticism. And declaring that his lack of sacrifice has any bearing on his ability to lead is a statement worthy of criticism. Regardless of their son's honorable service if they say something false or stupid they can and should be called out on it. And while their son's service was honorable, their trying to use his death to score political points against Trump isn't.
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
              Saying that he's made the same sacrifices that war veterans have done is just pathetic and reveals that he has absolutely no idea what they've gone through.
              He's pathetic but it's not likely to keep him from having a good chance of winning.
              Fact Check - Trump didn't say he made the same sacrifices. He said he made sacrifices (which is probably true given that you can't be a business executive without AT LEAST sacrificing time with your family). But he never said he sacrificed just like soldiers do.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                Fact Check - Trump didn't say he made the same sacrifices. He said he made sacrifices (which is probably true given that you can't be a business executive without AT LEAST sacrificing time with your family). But he never said he sacrificed just like soldiers do.
                He was implying that his sacrifice was the same as a soldier who has fought or died so yeah he's really deluded there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                  1. The left (and right) have had a "NOW He's Finally Finished" statement every week. By now the declaration is a joke. Trump has been declared dead right up to his nomination and might be declared dead right to the White House.

2. Being the parents of a US soldier do not exempt you from criticism. And declaring that his lack of sacrifice has any bearing on his ability to lead is a statement worthy of criticism. Regardless of their son's honorable service if they say something false or stupid they can and should be called out on it. And while their son's service was honorable, their trying to use his death to score political points against Trump isn't.
                  Some recent tweets and comments

"This is so incredibly disrespectful of a family that endured the ultimate sacrifice for our country," Jeb Bush

"There's only one way to talk about Gold Star parents: with honor and respect," tweeted Ohio Gov. John Kasich

"America's greatness is built on the principles of liberty and preserved by the men and women who wear the uniform to defend it," House Speaker Ryan, R-Wisconsin, said. "As I have said on numerous occasions, a religious test for entering our country is not reflective of these fundamental values. I reject it"

Those are not Democrats

Comment

He was implying that his sacrifice was the same as a soldier who has fought or died so yeah he's really deluded there as well.
                    You can read minds? Wow! I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100. Which is it?

Comment

I hear you, but on your part it is whisful thinking.
                      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Some recent tweets and comments

"This is so incredibly disrespectful of a family that endured the ultimate sacrifice for our country," Jeb Bush

"There's only one way to talk about Gold Star parents: with honor and respect," tweeted Ohio Gov. John Kasich

"America's greatness is built on the principles of liberty and preserved by the men and women who wear the uniform to defend it," House Speaker Ryan, R-Wisconsin, said. "As I have said on numerous occasions, a religious test for entering our country is not reflective of these fundamental values. I reject it"

Those are not Democrats
                        But they are Trump opponents.

Simple fact of America: we're a republic, not a feudal state. There is no 3 Estates or warrior class which commoners must show deference to. To serve honorably in the military is a noble thing, but it does not exempt you or your parents from criticism. Your voice is no more special or important than anyone else's. All are equal.

Comment

Link to video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW1uHqPkG8c

I do like the bit where he talks about education, Trump university was a proven scam.

Comment

I love you man, but that is wishful thinking on your part, he ain't going away!
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Hilarious, thanks for sharing. Don't forget to cash the DNC check.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X