Specifics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
    Just taking a page out of your candidate's playbook. When confronted with facts, I'm deflecting, obfuscating and just plain ignoring them.
    It doesn't matter who you favor for 16....

That reply was a good one......
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
      Okay Trump supporters. Let me hear some specifics on how your man is going to accomplish anything. I do not want best guesses. I do not want conjecture. I want to know how the Donald is actually planning on accomplishing his goals; what is he going to do? I shall look forward to your answers as I personally have not heard any specifics from the Trump campaign, but perhaps I am wrong.
      He promised to build a wall.

He owns a building company.

If elected - I'm fairly certain he'll build a wall.

Much like Hadrian
      High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

So, where are the specifics? How will the Donald accomplish anything? Other than routinely offending people that is; he is quite good at that.
        You took 3 lines out of a very long 3-part post and claim there is no plan?

WTF, are you hoping that the people you are preaching at can't flip back to page 2 of this thread?

Oh, right.... the Dem's base.
        Yeah, whatever.
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

That's some plan you got there exo.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

That is a wish list not a plan, not teams of experts, not research, in short you have failed to address the central theme of the tread, I want specifics.

For example, the infamous wall:

I Donald J (for jack ass) plan to force Mexico to pay for the wall along our common border by repudiating NAFTA, curtailing all imports from Mexico, ceasing military cooperation with Mexico......etcetera.

That sounds like a plan

here is the definition of plan:

plan.

So, where are the specifics? How will the Donald accomplish anything? Other than routinely offending people that is; he is quite good at that.

As I have said before, Trump sucks, but it really seems that you are demanding from him a standard that no presidential candidate really adheres to. None of them are very specific.
            "Yes, we can" wasn't very specific either.

Do I think he is going to build a wall? Not really, this is the government afterall, they can't do much of anything.
            What he is saying is that he agrees that there is a problem with illigal immigration and that is the opposite of what hillary is saying.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X