Specifics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specifics

Okay Trump supporters. Let me hear some specifics on how your man is going to accomplish anything. I do not want best guesses. I do not want conjecture. I want to know how the Donald is actually planning on accomplishing his goals; what is he going to do? I shall look forward to your answers as I personally have not heard any specifics from the Trump campaign, but perhaps I am wrong.

Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Haven't heard any from your candidate, either.

Since none of us are running for office, why should we answer, or even consider, your demand for specific answers on behalf of the actual candidate? You want 'em? Go get them from him.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Haven't heard any from your candidate, either.

Since none of us are running for office, why should we answer, or even consider, your demand for specific answers on behalf of the actual candidate? You want 'em? Go get them from him.
        Okay, for starters she did sponsor the Dream Act.....as opposed to that idiotic wall idea. As far as the economy goes......

Moody's Analytics estimates that if the Democratic presidential nominee's proposals are enacted, the economy would create 10.4 million jobs during her presidency, or 3.2 million more than expected under current law.

The pace of GDP growth would also accelerate to an annual average of 2.7%, from the current forecast of 2.3%.

"The upshot of our analysis is that Secretary Clinton's economic policies when taken together will result in a stronger U.S. economy under almost any scenario," Moody's writes in its report.
        http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/29/news...y-jobs-moodys/

Nice try on dodging the question by the way. So, what you are telling me is that you don't know what Trump plans to do and that you are okay voting for Trump anyway. That is kind like buying a car without at least taking it for a test drive. One of my "A" school trainees did that once and ended buying a Camaro with no motor in it, is that the kind of guy you are MM? The ball is back in your court; I am waiting.
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

No - what I'm telling you, and you should already know from Obama, is that politics is all bout telling people what they want to hear, but not about actually keeping any promises. Remember Obama promising to "create six million new jobs"? Eight years later those jobs are still not anywhere in sight, so the analysts you quote are talking trash since they cannot foretell the future, and Shrilary is a Democrat, so greater public spending is guaranteed...but not jobs.

Bottom line here is that promises mean nothing to those of us with an education. The proof is in the doing.

Meanwhile, you obviously like the Hell Hag and will go to any lengths to support her, so why should any of us care or give you a hand with your self-delusionment? Especially since your candidate is a traitor, a criminal and a murderer.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Although I'm no fan of Trump I'd say on the whole the difference in style between the two if elected would be:

Trump: Works the deal with Congress. Meets with congressmen, hammers out a compromise deal that will work to get everyone on board then tries to get the resulting legislation passed. Whether you or I like what he's trying to get done is a separate question from the how of it. He goes with doing a big business deal because that's what he knows.

Hillary: Secretly works up some deal with insiders, cronies, and special interests then unveils it to the public, not Congress (except her party insiders who were in on the fix and already know), blindsiding the opposition and those not in on the fix. Ignites a firestorm of resistance to her new plans, which quickly fall apart because they are unworkable, intensely disliked, and full of special interest favors that are obvious Remember "Hillary care?" Exact scenario there. How'd she do her VP pick? Same thing. How'd she run the State Department? Same thing.
            She goes with backroom dirty double dealing and insider favors because that's what she knows.

Arrogant businessman versus sociopathic criminal. It's your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
              Okay, for starters she did sponsor the Dream Act.....as opposed to that idiotic wall idea. As far as the economy goes......

Nice try on dodging the question by the way. So, what you are telling me is that you don't know what Trump plans to do and that you are okay voting for Trump anyway. That is kind like buying a car without at least taking it for a test drive. One of my "A" school trainees did that once and ended buying a Camaro with no motor in it, is that the kind of guy you are MM? The ball is back in your court; I am waiting.
              From your article/link;
              Moody's Analytics is an independent research group, but the lead author of the report on Clinton is Mark Zandi, who donated $2,700 to her campaign last year, according to data from the Center for Responsive Politics.

Zandi was a vocal supporter of the stimulus package President Obama deployed during the financial crisis of 2009, but he has also served as an economic adviser to former Republican presidential candidate John McCain.
              Moody's found that several of Clinton's key policies would boost the economy: Her immigration proposal would increase the number of skilled workers in the country, more government spending on infrastructure would help business productivity, and her paid family leave proposal would bring more people into the workforce.

Other Clinton proposals would have a more complicated effect. Gradually hiking the minimum wage to $12 would reduce employment by 650,000 as businesses chose to hire fewer low-wage employees. However, pay would rise substantially for workers that kept their jobs.

"Evident from her proposals is the belief that the country needs to invest more in education, infrastructure and workers, and that the well-to-do, and to a lesser degree financial institutions and businesses, should pay for it," Moody's said.

"While her budget arithmetic does not completely add up, it is pretty close, and the nation's debt load under her plan is no different than under current law," the group continued.

Moody's report doesn't sound very objective and Clinton's plans look heavy on wealth redistribution, a false economic gain with the added debt load and dubious arithmetic.

Comment

Trump's website;
                https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

Positions, Tax Reform;
                https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Comment

Okay, for starters she did sponsor the Dream Act.....
                  Chief, that is not a good example.

The DREAM Act rewards illegal immigrants.
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Yea, there's a good idea. Let's go nice on the kids of illegal aliens who drug them here. Why not expand the idea and let the children of rapists, murderers, and assorted other felons in prison get government sponsorship and help simply because they are children of a parent(s) who committed a crime...

Nothing like rewarding criminal activity now is there...?

How is building a "wall" on the southern US border "idiotic?" One already exists across about 25 to 35% of it now in one form or another.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Yea, there's a good idea. Let's go nice on the kids of illegal aliens who drug them here. Why not expand the idea and let the children of rapists, murderers, and assorted other felons in prison get government sponsorship and help simply because they are children of a parent(s) who committed a crime...

Nothing like rewarding criminal activity now is there...?

How is building a "wall" on the southern US border "idiotic?" One already exists across about 25 to 35% of it now in one form or another.
                      He doesn't get it.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I watched Mr Trump, via satillite, and are you sure this guy is rowing with all his oars....the amount of HATE generated for Hillary was scary and the looks and facial expressions on some faces makes a person wonder on the sanity of people.

As for a potential "leader of the free world" wanting to "punch people in the face"......you sure this guy can keep himself under control?????

After watching the Republican Convention.I figured I was watching a rally footage from Munich 1933.......towards the end I was really expecting to see a salute that began with a SIEG!!!H......

May the gods help this world IF this person gets to be the Elected President of the US.... and self opinionated "leader of the free world"......leader of what????
                        Turckhein Alsace
                        France...
                        Last edited by Bow; 29 Jul 16, 18:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                          I watched Mr Trump, via satillite, and are you sure this guy is rowing with all his oars....the amount of HATE generated for Hillary was scary and the looks and facial expressions on some faces makes a person wonder on the sanity of people.

As for a potential "leader of the free world" wanting to "punch people in the face"......you sure this guy can keep himself under control?????

After watching the Republican Convention...towards the end I was really expecting to see a salute that began with a SIEG!!!H......

May the gods help this world IF this person gets to be the Elected President of the US.... and self opinionated "leader of the free world"......leader of what????
                          Turckhein Alsace
                          France...
                          The problem here isn't Trump in terms of how Hillary is being vilified, it's Hillary.

In America she is overwhelmingly seen as a untrustworthy, lying, hack politician, and even a outright criminal. 2 out of 3 Americans see her as exactly that right now.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...rcent-n2192807

Only 28%, or just over a quarter of voters say she's trustworthy. About 3 out of 4 think her e-mail scandal should have ended with her being charged.

So, when it seems that Hillary is being hated, it really isn't that. It's people reacting to Hillary's own actions and track record.

Comment

If Trump was on Shark Tank none of the investors would give him a dime much less a corroded penny.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                              If Trump was on Shark Tank none of the investors would give him a dime much less a corroded penny.
                              Elaborate please...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X