Trump or Clinton If Election Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump or Clinton If Election Today

As of now, who do you plan to vote for, Trump or Clinton?
    Trump
    46.94%
    Clinton
    24.49%
    Other Candidate
    22.45%
    Will Not Vote At All
    4.08%
    Will Vote But Not For President
    2.04%

As of today, I would vote for Clinton. I see her as the lesser of two evils for a variety of reasons. I don't see any point to vote for a 3rd party candidate as a protest (which I did 3 times from 1992 to 2000), I would vote for a 3rd party candidate if I liked the candidate.

Comment

I just can't believe you think of clinton as the lesser of two evils. Her manifold crimes shows that she has zero regard for anyone outside her little clique.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

1. Trump has been scary with the Anti-NATO talk.

2. I probably decided I couldn't vote for Trump with the Star of David twitter controversy - my family is Jewish.

Comment

1. Why should the American people foot the bill for others defense?

2. I've got Jewish ancestors, and I think shillary's crowd has done more to hurt Israel than strump would ever conceive of.

Pls note I'm not happy with the two choices, I'd like to have a none of the above as a option. But I will vote against shillary...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

2. I've got Jewish ancestors, and I think shillary's crowd has done more to hurt Israel than strump would ever conceive of.

Pls note I'm not happy with the two choices, I'd like to have a none of the above as a option. But I will vote against shillary...

You ask a hugely broad question on number 1 - I'm not changing my comments based on that.

I'm concerned about ant-Jewish sentiment in the US, not in Israel. Israel has nothing to do with my comment.

Who are you voting for and why?

Comment

Trump - by far the lesser of two evils.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Agree with you completely, Bwaha. We must remember that the Hildebeast is a direct disciple of the Ayatollah Obama which distorts her thinking re Israel.

As for question #1, I completely agree as well. I have been saying that for many years.

If anything, Clinton is a worse version of Obama.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post

You ask a hugely broad question on number 1 - I'm not changing my comments based on that.

I'm concerned about ant-Jewish sentiment in the US, not in Israel. Israel has nothing to do with my comment.

Who are you voting for and why?
                  The anti-Jewish sentiment is largely from the left, just look at the complaints coming out of the UC systems. Maybe its just out here in CA...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

The anti-Jewish sentiment is largely from the left, just look at the complaints coming out of the UC systems. Maybe its just out here in CA...

Whatever. Maybe you should take it up with Paul Ryan.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2699364

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/04/politi...eet-explained/

Comment

I'm glad I don't have a dog in this fight.

I'd vote Clinton to keep Trump out, not for her non-existent virtues, and this is truly the lesser of two evils.
                      Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

I am voting for Gary Johnson.

Donald Trump is a disgusting, bigoted, misogynist bully. As someone who is partially deaf I could never vote for someone who openly mocks the disabled. His scapegoating of Muslims, Hispanics, and Blacks is downright repulsive. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt snake in the grass. She has no morals or dignity. Neither is fit to be our president.

Comment

Clinton has broken the law numerous times and if elected will only do things that benefits herself and run this country into the ground in the process. Trump's biggest wrong doing is running his mouth and saying stupid things. Trump is only running to stroke his massive ego.

I really believe if Trump is elected he will be the first POTUS to be thrown out of office. Clinton has broken laws but she at least knows how to play the system. Trump is used to doing whatever he wants and if he gets elected he will get in big trouble running wild like he's used to doing.
                          “When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'.”
                          ― Groucho Marx

Comment

I'm thinking that the Democratic Convention will give a big bump to Hillary and contrast well with the Republican convention. Look for great speeches from Sanders and Obama, and a really great speech from Bill Clinton. The party will look well and be united and even Hillary will do OK in her speech. I'm predicting a big bump that puts Trump on the defensive.

Comment

I just can't believe you think of clinton as the lesser of two evils. Her manifold crimes shows that she has zero regard for anyone outside her little clique.
                              From the outside looking in, Hilary is awful corrupt person, however she's not a racist demogauge. Also the idea of Trump having his finger on the Nuclear button is terrifying.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X