Robber steals presidential coin from oldest US park ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robber steals presidential coin from oldest US park ranger

RICHMOND, Calif. (AP) A robber attacked the nation's oldest full-time park ranger in her San Francisco Bay Area home this week and made off with a coin she received from President Barack Obama, authorities said Thursday.

Betty Reid Soskin, 94, who works as an interpretive ranger at the Rosie the Riveter World War II Home Front National Historical Park in Richmond, was awoken by an intruder who punched her several times in the face, police Lt. Felix Tan said.

She reached for her cellphone but he grabbed it from her, dragged her out of the bedroom and beat her again, Richmond police said. She was able to crawl away to the bathroom and locked herself inside until the robber left early Monday.
    AP - Full Article

That is just sick. Hope they catch that punk.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

This is purely for purposes of discussion...

What if they catch the perp and he turns out to be an illegal with a criminal history and an order of deportation but Cali local governments were shielding him...?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        This is purely for purposes of discussion...

What if they catch the perp and he turns out to be an illegal with a criminal history and an order of deportation but Cali local governments were shielding him...?
        What about it? SF will hide him. A massive demonstration will take place blaming Donald Trump.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X