No announcement yet.

Who trusts Hillary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does raise a question though, at least to me it does. Depending on which side you're on, America is facing the two most despised individuals running for the presidency in modern history. All other things aside...just how bad has a country fallen to be unable to offer anyone better?
    You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post
      It does raise a question though, at least to me it does. Depending on which side you're on, America is facing the two most despised individuals running for the presidency in modern history. All other things aside...just how bad has a country fallen to be unable to offer anyone better?
      I know, I can't stand either of them. I guess the republicans knew that the election was fixed and just gave up...
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

And just why do you think Bernie is hanging on so long for? I bet every day in his morning prayers he asks for Hillary to be indicted, and probably the other two prayers as well. One may not like his politics or his liberal agenda, but I think he is probably a very moral man, and the last I heard he was supposed per the polls to be able to beat Trump with a far higher margin than Hillary.

Shall we all pray?
        Homo homini lupus

Comment

This is a VERY serious question. And I don't have an answer.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
            And just why do you think Bernie is hanging on so long for? I bet every day in his morning prayers he asks for Hillary to be indicted, and probably the other two prayers as well. One may not like his politics or his liberal agenda, but I think he is probably a very moral man, and the last I heard he was supposed per the polls to be able to beat Trump with a far higher margin than Hillary.

Shall we all pray?
            He's pro Second and pro Vet. Proven track record.

I'd rather him than the others. Really. I really don't want either one of those crooks being offered... I'd really prefer Rand Paul, but life seldom serves you what you want...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

NOBODY trusts Hillary.

... they just want other people to trust her, long enough to win the election.

It does raise a question though, at least to me it does. Depending on which side you're on, America is facing the two most despised individuals running for the presidency in modern history....
              Trump isn't that despised, don't you remember every previous election?

The difference this time is that the corrupt, elietist, good ol' Boys on both sides feel threatened by him.
              And that's why those of us that don't watch too much TV like him.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Who trusts Hillery? The Mindless Sheep that worship Obama.
                “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X