DHS whistleblower: Why Obama is 'so adamant to protect Islam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    Uh, Cruz is definitely a nut and a religious fanatic. His campaign revealed alot of his character.
    With respect Id say Cruz is a Christian. Do you find that for example being against abortion makes Cruz a religious fanatic?

I find it offensive to use a term like Christian fanatic, I would not use the term Atheist fanatic to describe Kim Jong.

If one has criticism of Cruz, go after Cruz, not the religion of Cruz.

As for this thread, Obama dressed as a Muslim as G David points out, Obama has at one point worn Jewish dress ware...its not a big deal. If anything Obama is following in the footsteps of the founders, the founding fathers stood for religious freedom.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
      Uh, Cruz is definitely a nut and a religious fanatic. His campaign revealed alot of his character.
      As if your opinion matters on the subject.

And if his campaign "revealed a lot of his character", then your posts do the same thing. And in a very negative light.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
        With respect Id say Cruz is a Christian. Do you find that for example being against abortion makes Cruz a religious fanatic?

I find it offensive to use a term like Christian fanatic, I would not use the term Atheist fanatic to describe Kim Jong.

If one has criticism of Cruz, go after Cruz, not the religion of Cruz.

As for this thread, Obama dressed as a Muslim as G David points out, Obama has at one point worn Jewish dress ware...its not a big deal. If anything Obama is following in the footsteps of the founders, the founding fathers stood for religious freedom.
        Including the freedom to practice the Aztec religion of cutting the heart out of living human sacrifices to their Sun Gawd???

Like too many of the ill informed, you think that all religions are the same, apples of different colors. History shows "religion" to be a varied "fruit basket" with much of its contents rotten.

What can we expect from the "Mouth of Sauron(Islam)"?

Comment

Sometimes I wish that there was a draft, it'd teach them about how the world really works and respect for others...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X