Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Syrian refugees to Canada do not assimilate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    Canada like multiculturalism, America prefers assimilation.

Today's multiculturalism means islamization .

Muslims refuse multiculturalism where they are the boss , and ,where they are a minority, use multiculturalism to become the boss .

Comment

T'en n'as pas marre le Belge ?
      Change de disque ,stp.
      Last edited by sebfrench76; 04 Jul 16, 00:45.
      That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
        T'en as pas marre le Belge ?
        Change de disque ,stp.
        I thought Monsieur ljadw was Russian, No? Despite the flag.

Comment

Ok Mr Sparling.
          Sums it up.Never imagined a Belgian could be so dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
            Our local Saturday Morning Downtown Market sure got a lot better with the Syrian Food the refugees are selling in their popular booth they set up.
            No sht. I mean, how much poutine and milk from a bag can a body consume?

Syrians who are serious about starting a new life, seeing to their childrens' education, making a go of it in a land that's not at war with itself, should do rather well in a place like Canada. From what I've seen, Middle Easterners have done alright in NY, albeit with the hiccups that are common to all immigrants, so there's no reason to think that that can't ultimately succeed elsewhere.

Except for the fact that they don't come with their own skates. Rimshot.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
              Syrians who are serious about starting a new life, seeing to their childrens' education, making a go of it in a land that's not at war with itself, should do rather well in a place like Canada. From what I've seen, Middle Easterners have done alright in NY, albeit with the hiccups that are common to all immigrants, so there's no reason to think that that can't ultimately succeed elsewhere.

California is another popular destination. I welcome them as long as they go through the proper background checks.

And Sparlingo is right...they do prepare some yummy dishes. Their dishes are similar to Lebanese cuisine.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

No sht. I mean, how much poutine and milk from a bag can a body consume?

Except for the fact that they don't come with their own skates. Rimshot.
                They're trying:

Comment

And Sparlingo is right...they do prepare some yummy dishes. Their dishes are similar to Lebanese cuisine.
                  Many many years ago my stepfather had a student whose folks were from Syria . . . . Christian, if I recall . . . . and her old man had a restaurant. I still dream about his hummus. In fact, I still use his recipe.

Paul, whose that kid from Toronto with the Arabic name, loads of talent, but real undisciplined? If he can ever grow up some, he can be a serious force in the league.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

California is another popular destination. I welcome them as long as they go through the proper background checks.

Plopaganda pictures. Many stupid items not caught by managers. Meatballs on many smarl diffewrent dishes no count as extla dishes!

Only stupid Amerlicans believe good food come flom people living in sand.

We have mostest dishes in Korea. Bestest dishes.

Comment

Like cardboard delicatessen filled with hot air.
                      YUM YUM !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                        Like cardboard delicatessen filled with hot air.
                        YUM YUM !!!
                        Koreans have no delri. Tofu, kimchee, fish cake no leqlirl derli. We burly food in snow. Anyway, no Jew in Korea so no one can wrun delri.

Comment

Your skills in English are way above mines

Question : do you type your messages while running from barrack A to barrack B in the labour camp ????

Comment

Paul, whose that kid from Toronto with the Arabic name, loads of talent, but real undisciplined? If he can ever grow up some, he can be a serious force in the league.
                            I think you are referring to Nazem Khadri who came to Canada from Lebanon.
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazem_Kadri

Comment

The ability to draw penalties is his specialty.
                              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X