X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    Of course. Awwww...he loves his little skank.....

Do you really have no problem with it, or do you simply accept that it's just Bill being Bill?

Bill doesn't have a present responsibility to anyone but himself.
    Lynch has a responsibility to the nation to represent its interests as AG, Bill does not.
    As a result, I can't hold him to the same standard that is expected of her.

I don't believe that bill cares for hillary anymore than I do, but she is worth billions to the clinton foundation (and bill's bank account) if she is elected.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    If Trump had met with her and had a private discussion that she tried to hide, I suspect that you wouldn't be so ready to assume it was all innocent.

I have no problem with Clinton wanting to meet with her, he is trying to protect Hillary.
    The AG knew that the meeting was inappropriate, but did it anyway and tried to hide it.
    If the meeting was as innocent as she claims, there was no reason to try and keep it secret
    Of course. Awwww...he loves his little skank.....

Do you really have no problem with it, or do you simply accept that it's just Bill being Bill?

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Jannie View Post
    Seeing as how I come from Hill-Billy roots and all—I can see ole Bill just wanting to amble over and talk for a while—haven’t you all ever seen the good ole boys sitting in their cars in the middle of the road, window to window, just chatting up a storm, making you stop behind and maybe beeping your horn before they say good-bye and get on down the road? I think maybe he thinks it’s polite to visit in a chance encounter no matter how it inconveniences anyone.
    If Trump had met with her and had a private discussion that she tried to hide, I suspect that you wouldn't be so ready to assume it was all innocent.

I have no problem with Clinton wanting to meet with her, he is trying to protect Hillary.
    The AG knew that the meeting was inappropriate, but did it anyway and tried to hide it.
    If the meeting was as innocent as she claims, there was no reason to try and keep it secret

Leave a comment:

• Nichols
    replied
    Seeing as how I come from Hill-Billy roots and all—I can see ole Bill just wanting to amble over and talk for a while—haven’t you all ever seen the good ole boys sitting in their cars in the middle of the road, window to window, just chatting up a storm, making you stop behind and maybe beeping your horn before they say good-bye and get on down the road? I think maybe he thinks it’s polite to visit in a chance encounter no matter how it inconveniences anyone.
    Jannie.......seriously?

He was the Attorney General for Arkansas.
    He was the Governor of Arkansas.
    He was the President of the United States.
    He is only one of two Presidents to actually be impeached by the House.
    He and his wife have had numerous investigations.

You think this was a "good ole boy" sit and chat?

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    That's nice.

Well, I'm a good ole boy too, and let me tell you, Lynch isn't the kinda girl that good ole boys like Bill "chat up".

Leave a comment:

• Jannie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Now the Hildabeast is weighing in...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

Clinton also revealed that she first learned of her husband's tarmac meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch from "the news."

She described it as a "short, chance meeting at an airport tarmac" and that the two "did not discuss the Department of Justice's review."

Yet she acknowledged that both the former president and attorney general have admitted "they wouldn't do it again."
    Only because Bill got caught...

On the email investigation itself, Clinton reiterated what she has said previously, that she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

When asked who advised her that it was legal to have a private server, Clinton said that she wouldn't "go into any more detail than I already have in public many times…out of respect for the process the department is conducting."
    Yea, just cop a plea and go to prison already you lyin' ...

When you've been in the eye of the tornado for as long as I have, I know there's a lot of incoming fire, I accept that," she added.
    Yea, we know she's an expert on "incoming fire..."

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    The only part of that I can absolutely accept as true is:

...the FBI is standing face to face with the Secret Service and just chatting on the hot tarmac like, ‘what the hell.’ ”
    Whether it was planned...? Maybe Bill did plan it. Maybe Lynch didn't. Bill's sharp that way. Obama's people are clueless generally. If they weren't it wouldn't have happened at all.

What did they talk about? Your guess is as good as mine, but I can bet they didn't discuss Chelsea's career options for half an hour...

Lynch's people recognized the danger politically. Now, Lynch has to deal with that, so does Hillary.
    It was a negative outcome move, no matter what was discussed, for Hillary.

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    http://observer.com/2016/07/exclusiv...loretta-lynch/

excerpt

Then I see Clinton walking over. His detail guys ran over to hers and said he’s coming. ‘He’s closing.’ He walked straight there to the Air Force guy at the door and next thing I know he’s going up the steps [of her plane].” Asked about the Air Force detail, the source later clarified to the Observer that “There was an Air Force airman at the base of the stairs of the [Lynch] aircraft, as you always see on TV with POTUS.”

According to the source, “Nobody knew this was coming. We just knew to be aware there were other events going on. There was no planned meeting. It was just chance contact. The fact is, he just started walking over. I don’t think it was pre-arranged. He just started walking over and [even her security] can’t tell him, ‘you can’t do that.’ He walked in her plane for at least 20 to 25 minutes and the FBI is standing face to face with the Secret Service and just chatting on the hot tarmac like, ‘what the hell.’ ”

Regarding the reaction and its aftermath, the source told the Observer, “I didn’t think of the political ramifications, just the timing, ’cause we had other things to do. He [Clinton] came off and shook the hands of the heads of Lynch’s detail. Then her detail finally got her off the plane, now much delayed, and departed for her day’s events. She had a series of visits planned for Tuesday.”

The source said that the impromptu visit made an immediate impression upon Lynch’s staff (meaning her non-security personnel).

“I don’t agree with her politics and all that, but I knew from the beginning that she got caught off guard and her staff was already talking about it that it’s going to be a political problem for her. Her staff was flipping out. We didn’t think about the political part until we saw her staff flipping out. For the security guys, it was more of a ‘I’ve got armed guys coming into my perimeter’ problem. But the staff guys saw right away that it was a political problem. After Clinton got off, they were like, ‘that wasn’t good.’ And I know from others who were in the actual car with her that her people knew immediately the political ramifications of it and were very upset.”

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Anyone want to purchase my lot in Florida?

Leave a comment:

• lakechampainer
    replied
    Why was the FBI on the tarmac?

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    She said it was "primarily social", and yet it is reported that the completely innocent, social meeting came with this:

“The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones.'”

"Social"? Yeah, sure.
    Agreed. "Social" my @$$.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    She said it was "primarily social", and yet it is reported that the completely innocent, social meeting came with this:

“The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones.'”

"Social"? Yeah, sure.

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    This is what I think they discussed. I have a feeling Bill offered her the open SCOTUS post if Hillary becomes POTUS. The only way Hillary can become POTUS is...no indictment.

Loretta probably informed Bill that an indictment is imminent. If so, I suspect Loretta Lynch will recuse herself, unless she is outright replaced by the new incoming POTUS...Trump.

Leave a comment:

• III Corps
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    ...he still puts his foot in his mouth repeatedly...
    I like Bill, but in this case, I'd say he put his foot up his *ss.
    Last edited by III Corps; 01 Jul 16, 11:35.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X