No announcement yet.

Democrats groan after Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, though, even the useful idiots realize something is wrong here.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Looks like the thirty minute meeting (payoff$$$$) paid some dividends for AG Loretta Lynch (show me the money,Bill) and Bubba! http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/ex...for-27-months/

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        I guess it all depends on how you define meeting.....

“I do agree with you that it doesn’t send the right signal,” Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said Thursday in response to a question about the meeting from CNN “New Day” host Alisyn Camerota. “She has generally shown excellent judgment and strong leadership of the department, and I’m convinced that she’s an independent attorney general. But I do think that this meeting sends the wrong signal and I don’t think it sends the right signal. I think she should have steered clear, even of a brief, casual social meeting with the former president.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4D4uoXJhz
        The first two paragraphs of your linked article of even more interesting, they didn't just happen to bump into each other;
        QUOTE:
        Attorney General Loretta Lynch described her Monday meeting with Bill Clinton aboard a private plane as “primarily social,” but some Democrats are struggling to stomach the optics of the attorney general’s meeting with the former president while his wife is under federal investigation — while others are fiercely defending her integrity.

Lynch said she and Clinton talked only of grandchildren, golf, and their respective travels, but the fact that the two spoke privately at all was enough to rekindle concerns about a possible conflict of interest. Republicans have long called into question the ability of a Democratic-led Department of Justice to conduct an independent investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, based inside her Chappaqua, New York, home, during her tenure as secretary of state.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          The first two paragraphs of your linked article of even more interesting, they didn't just happen to bump into each other;
          QUOTE:
          Attorney General Loretta Lynch described her Monday meeting with Bill Clinton aboard a private plane as “primarily social,” but some Democrats are struggling to stomach the optics of the attorney general’s meeting with the former president while his wife is under federal investigation — while others are fiercely defending her integrity.

Lynch said she and Clinton talked only of grandchildren, golf, and their respective travels, but the fact that the two spoke privately at all was enough to rekindle concerns about a possible conflict of interest. Republicans have long called into question the ability of a Democratic-led Department of Justice to conduct an independent investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, based inside her Chappaqua, New York, home, during her tenure as secretary of state.
          She slipped. "Primarily".......
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Link to an interesting article about Loretta Lynch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...3f8_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              She slipped. "Primarily".......
              She misspoke. She meant "about the primaries, and it was also social..."

Comment

Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                Link to an interesting article about Loretta Lynch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...3f8_story.html
                I kind of like Loretta Lynch and I highly respected her as a prosecutor, I was pleased when she was confirmed as AG and expected her to stay independent, but it was not to be, I guess no one can be under the Obama administration and that's a shame, that even the DOJ has to dance to his fiddle is very telling, it's a travesty.
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  Now that I have Hillary by the balls, I'm gonna demand some of that cash stash from Bill?
                  I was thinking more along the lines of “gee there is a nice opening on the supreme court that I’m interested in Bill…” on the other hand.

This might indicate that Hillary is going to be indicted. There is no way that Lynch can get away without doing it if the FBI recommends indictment. If they do recommend it and she declines everyone (except those receiving the kool-aide via IV) will know the fix is in (whether it was or not) and Hillary will go down in defeat. If she indicts Hillary’s hope is over, again except for those receiving the kool-aide via IV.
                  Last edited by Tsar; 01 Jul 16, 02:59.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

From Limbaugh;
                    “So [Bill] Clinton just happens to be told that Loretta Lynch is arriving soon when he just happens to be arriving to depart at Sky Harbor International Airport?” Limbaugh asked during his radio show Thursday. “[W]e are supposed to believe here that Bill Clinton, a 70-year-old man with a history of heart trouble, played golf in Phoenix where it was 108, 110 degrees?”

Limbaugh doesn’t seem to buy Lynch’s recanting of the meeting. Instead, he feels the discussion — which the radio personality believes was intended to be clandestine — involved Bill Clinton blackmailing Lynch, telling her to drop the email issue all together.

During his program, Limbaugh posed another possibility, in which Bill Clinton praised the attorney general and reminded her he “was one of the people that told Barack Obama to put you in this job,” adding that he’s been one of her “champions” for “I can’t tell you how long.”

Limbaugh, creating his view of the meeting, invoked a highly-controversial moment in 2008, when Bill Clinton reportedly told late Massachusetts Sen. Ted Kennedy that the only reason people supported then Sen. Barack Obama was because of his race, adding that, a few years ago, the Chicago politician “would be getting us coffee.” Many suggested the flub cost Hillary Clinton an endorsement from the liberal giant.

“It wasn’t that long ago, and he got mad at it, Loretta,” Limbaugh said, impersonating what Clinton might have told Lynch. “But I’m telling you, things haven’t changed, it’s still that way, and if you want to keep it that way, you know this email thing? It doesn’t exist. Just broom it, Loretta. Just forget about it. Ain’t nothing there.”

“Nothing to see. Tell [FBI Director James] Comey. No matter what he wants, you don’t have any evidence. That’s it. It’s been great seeing you. It was fun playing golf. I hope your grandkids are doing great,” he continued his impression. “[I] gotta go. Don’t forget what I told you, Loretta. And remember who put you here. Remember how you got here. And remember how easy, Loretta, it would be to send you somewhere else.”

According to the local news report, Lynch was in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing, and the run-in with the former president was just happenstance. The discussion took place on Lynch’s plane.
                    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...rsial-meeting/

Yeah, just "happenstance"

Comment

And ...

As for Trump, he told Hannity he did not even believe the meeting took place when he was first informed of it. In fact, he thought his staff was “joking” when they told him about the meet-up, which took place on Lynch’s plane when the two happened to meet at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport.

“When I first heard that yesterday afternoon, I actually thought they were joking,” Trump said. “I thought the people that told me were, I said, ‘No way, it’s just no way that’s going to happen.’ And, it happened.”
                      http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...e_Morning_Test

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        ...he still puts his foot in his mouth repeatedly...
                        I like Bill, but in this case, I'd say he put his foot up his *ss.
                        Last edited by III Corps; 01 Jul 16, 11:35.

Comment

This is what I think they discussed. I have a feeling Bill offered her the open SCOTUS post if Hillary becomes POTUS. The only way Hillary can become POTUS is...no indictment.

Loretta probably informed Bill that an indictment is imminent. If so, I suspect Loretta Lynch will recuse herself, unless she is outright replaced by the new incoming POTUS...Trump.
                          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

She said it was "primarily social", and yet it is reported that the completely innocent, social meeting came with this:

“The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones.'”

"Social"? Yeah, sure.
                            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                              She said it was "primarily social", and yet it is reported that the completely innocent, social meeting came with this:

“The former president steps into her plane. They then speak for 30 minutes privately. The FBI there on the tarmac instructing everybody around ‘no photos, no pictures, no cell phones.'”

"Social"? Yeah, sure.
                              Agreed. "Social" my @$$.

Comment

Why was the FBI on the tarmac?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X