Democrats groan after Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats groan after Bill Clinton meets Loretta Lynch

I guess it all depends on how you define meeting.....

“I do agree with you that it doesn’t send the right signal,” Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said Thursday in response to a question about the meeting from CNN “New Day” host Alisyn Camerota. “She has generally shown excellent judgment and strong leadership of the department, and I’m convinced that she’s an independent attorney general. But I do think that this meeting sends the wrong signal and I don’t think it sends the right signal. I think she should have steered clear, even of a brief, casual social meeting with the former president.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4D4uoXJhz
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

The real question is, did she swallow or spit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
      The real question is, did she swallow or spit?
      That escalated quickly....
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        -------------
        C'mon now we were all thinkin it! Bubba and a woman alone in a room for a half hour?

Comment

You did a) and b) but forgot c) retch.

Comment

For whatever reason the meeting took place doesn't matter at this point, it just plain looks bad no matter which side of the political spectrum you are on, what was she thinking?
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I really do believe that Hillary needs to put a handler with Bill at all times, not only during the campaign, but if she wins she will need to keep an even closer watch on him. He will never be able to take a back seat to her.
              Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                what was she thinking?
                Now that I have Hillary by the balls, I'm gonna demand some of that cash stash from Bill?
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                  I really do believe that Hillary needs to put a handler with Bill at all times, not only during the campaign, but if she wins she will need to keep an even closer watch on him. He will never be able to take a back seat to her.
                  I have it on good authority that Bubba is a handler's nightmare: he walks off -- to some other desk, to some other office, to the park, to the movies, to the store, to the deli, to talk with random strangers in the street. In that regard he's like an old man with Alzheimer's, just driving his handlers bananas.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                    Now that I have Hillary by the balls, I'm gonna demand some of that cash stash from Bill?
                    Now that's thinking like a Democrat!

Comment

The talk shows are thinking more along the line of political wheeling and dealing Mafia style. Note how and where the so called chance meeting took place. (Cover up the investigation of my wife and when she becomes President, there would be a sizable reward for you that could include nominations for the the Supreme Court.)
                      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                        I have it on good authority that Bubba is a handler's nightmare: he walks off -- to some other desk, to some other office, to the park, to the movies, to the store, to the deli, to talk with random strangers in the street. In that regard he's like an old man with Alzheimer's, just driving his handlers bananas.
                        That makes sense. even with a friendly media screening for him he still puts his foot in his mouth repeatedly.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

That makes sense. even with a friendly media screening for him he still puts his foot in his mouth repeatedly.
                          It's not even so much what he says, it's the difficulty guarding a guy who just wanders off without telling anybody. He's a security nightmare.

And then there's what he might say.
                          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

And rightfully so!
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                              Or take her to the back seat!!!!!!!!
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X