Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast and Furious Operations Linked to Paris Attacks in 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fast and Furious Operations Linked to Paris Attacks in 2015

    Frankly, I'm not surprised by this whole thing.

    The blood of all these murder victims is on the hands of Obama administration which allowed hundreds of guns to be bought into the hands of criminals. The guns could not be tracked to their destinations, and because of this, thousands of people died, from Mexicans to a US Border Patrol agent to innocent victims in Paris attacks in 2015.

    http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/20...ous-operation/
    The gist of Fast and Furious is that it allowed criminals working for deadly Mexican drug cartels to buy weapons from licensed firearms dealers in the Phoenix area, and then they were allowed to disappear over the border and into the general population, with no way to trace them.

    That’s probably one of the more well-thought out Obama administration operations, actually.

    Since the federal authorities lost track of the guns, hundreds of Mexican citizens, as well as U.S. Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, have been murdered with them.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

    "Aim small, miss small."

  • #2
    The bottomless $h!+, err, pit of stupidity called the Obama administration...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      The bottomless $h!+, err, pit of stupidity called the Obama administration...
      That's the change we can believe in ... amateur hour (years?) in the White House.

      Whatever happened to that investigation into Holder about this "Fast and Furious" case? I remember hearing that a House Committee ordered him to appear and the Congressional Black Caucus had a walkout. It seems to have died down after that

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
        That's the change we can believe in ... amateur hour (years?) in the White House.

        Whatever happened to that investigation into Holder about this "Fast and Furious" case? I remember hearing that a House Committee ordered him to appear and the Congressional Black Caucus had a walkout. It seems to have died down after that
        Holder was held in contempt by Congress for his refusal to cooperate with them on providing records related Fast and Furious operations.

        Holder became the first sitting member of a president's administration to be held in contempt in US history. That's saying a lot about the path Obama administration has undertaken in seven years since Obama came on the stage.
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

        "Aim small, miss small."

        Comment


        • #5
          The funny thing, if you can call it that after several deaths from Obama's illegal guns is that anyone with halve a brain could have seen this coming. Can't blame Bush on this one or force feeding Obama and Holder lead paint chips.

          Stupid asses!

          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

          ~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

          Comment


          • #6
            Fast and Furious a stupid and unlawful idea, but linking it to the Paris attacks would take an oversized tin foil hat, automatic weapons were not in play in Fast and Furious, I call it BS, just like the Orlando murders are the reason of the lack of gun control, it's crazy!
            Last edited by Trung Si; 29 Jun 16, 21:01.
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              Fast and Furious a stupid and unlawful idea, but linking it to the Paris attacks would take an oversized tin foil hat, automatic weapons were not in play in Fast and Furious, I call it BS, just like the Orlando murders are the reason of the lack of gun control, it's crazy!
              Well we know that some of the weapons were autos. This should be relatively easy, check serial numbers against FnF weapons.

              If there are FnF weapons involved......is there an applicable statute under international law for arresting Holder for providing material aid to terrorists who then participated in an attack?
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                Fast and Furious a stupid and unlawful idea, but linking it to the Paris attacks would take an oversized tin foil hat, automatic weapons were not in play in Fast and Furious, I call it BS, just like the Orlando murders are the reason of the lack of gun control, it's crazy!
                Not sure of the source, but the article says the serial number was traced. Criminal underworld transferring firearms to terrorists, very likely.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

                ~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  Well we know that some of the weapons were autos. This should be relatively easy, check serial numbers against FnF weapons.
                  I would have to see a creditable link on that to believe it, not what somebody on the Internet says.
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    so my peoples were killed because of the Mariachis ?
                    Boycott Old El Paso now !
                    That rug really tied the room together

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The blood of all these murder victims is on the hands of Obama administration..
                      I doubt it.

                      http://www.spiegel.de/international/...a-1083461.html
                      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

                      Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                        Stop letting the truth get in the way of an attack on Obama!

                        The weather here has been terrible for the last few weeks. Joe Biden was here for a few days around the time it got worse. Coincidence? I think not!!
                        "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
                        validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
                        "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                          Stop letting the truth get in the way of an attack on Obama!

                          The weather here has been terrible for the last few weeks. Joe Biden was here for a few days around the time it got worse. Coincidence? I think not!!
                          Well, the guy does seem to have a black cloud following him around.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                          BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                          BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            Fast and Furious a stupid and unlawful idea, but linking it to the Paris attacks would take an oversized tin foil hat, automatic weapons were not in play in Fast and Furious, I call it BS, just like the Orlando murders are the reason of the lack of gun control, it's crazy!
                            You might want to re-read the article linked in the OP. From it the following quote;
                            ...
                            One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as Fast and Furious.

                            A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.
                            ...
                            More details from the original at Judicial Watch;
                            http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...-came-phoenix/
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                            “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                              You might want to re-read the article linked in the OP. From it the following quote;
                              ...
                              One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as Fast and Furious.

                              A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.
                              ...
                              More details from the original at Judicial Watch;
                              http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...-came-phoenix/
                              I read the link in the OP and yours as well David and I am not buying, both are internet blogs and essentially say nothing (words, no details) and on top of that, why would a bunch of European Terrorists smuggle weapons out of the US when they can easily get them from the Czech Republic, Slovakia or even Marseille, it makes no sense whatsoever.
                              Got to love the Internet!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X