Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is terrorism going to be the defining issue of the next election?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    Let's see if we have this straight.....

You have second hand information from a retired CIA analyst that you never met about a place where you don't live....

Meanwhile your "fly" has had a direct impact on citizens over here while your "bear" hasn't......

In the past 7 months 63 people have been killed and 75 injured by your "fly," visible security has been increased at most mass transit sites. The Administration tries to blame the NRA and restrict law abiding citizens.

You should probably reassess your opinion on this.
    The blame shifter in chief.

Last edited by Trung Si; 30 Jun 16, 12:28.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      I was listening to the radio while driving about and the host asked that question.

So what do you think, is terrorism going to be the largest issue?
      I'm sure Mr. Trump hopes it is and Mrs. Clinton hopes it is not. If it is the biggest issue Trump wins.
      "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
      Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

It all depends...

We just had the 2nd most deadly terror attack in US history, and the Govt-controlled media did all they could to blame it on "gun-violence". This caused A.Q. to send out a memo telling their guys to attack only non-minority people. Otherwise, they can't get credit in the US media.

'What Terrorism?!?!?"

Comment

In the past 7 months 63 people have been killed and 75 injured by your "fly," visible security has been increased at most mass transit sites.
          Really? A mass murder by a religious nutcase struggling with his sexuality is a mass murder, not a terrorist attack. If the guy was a Christian fundamentalist and did the same thing it wouldn’t be terrorism.

You should probably reassess your opinion on this.
          I do, on a regular basis. On this issue I continue to come to the same conclusion.
          "The thing about quotes on the internet is that you cannot confirm their
          validity." - Abraham Lincoln.
          "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            It all depends...

We just had the 2nd most deadly terror attack in US history, and the Govt-controlled media did all they could to blame it on "gun-violence". This caused A.Q. to send out a memo telling their guys to attack only non-minority people. Otherwise, they can't get credit in the US media.

'What Terrorism?!?!?"
            I don't accept the "it's just gun violence" tag but I question the terrorism tag as well. You are crediting your enemy with far too much real reach.
            "Nothing's going to change while one side it lying about the cause and the other is lying about the solution" - Me

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
              Really? A mass murder by a religious nutcase struggling with his sexuality is a mass murder, not a terrorist attack. If the guy was a Christian fundamentalist and did the same thing it wouldn’t be terrorism.
              I can't believe people are still clinging to this narrative.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                In over 50 years of adult life I have worked in over forty countries, many in 'hot spots' like the Middle East. In all that time I have been in two buildings bombed by terrorists. One was Harrods in London (IRA) and the other the Shelbourne Hotel Dublin (UVF probably). Flys can buzz where you don't expect them and even a small fly can carry a deadly disease.
                Were in in the buildings when the bombs went off (just curious)?

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                  I can't believe people are still clinging to this narrative.
                  Why?
                  He was gay and his crazy religious beliefs told him that was evil or wrong etc.

Comment

Why?
                    That BS has been debunked long ago. The "eyewitness" accounts were lies. He cased the place he shot up. He did it well. The results prove it.

Edit: You refuse to accept that this is a new kind of enemy, a new threat made possible by the internet.
                    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

The "eyewitness" accounts were lies.
                      Could you elaborate a bit ?
                      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                        Could you elaborate a bit ?
                        Well this is old news, I'm sure we've all read. Here's one more recent....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2686681

Eyewitnesses also reported more than one shooter.....

He pledged to ISIS, ISIS took responsibility.

Keep trying though. No one likes a quitter!
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

You refuse to accept that this is a new kind of enemy, a new threat made possible by the internet.
                          Because it is not a new kind of enemy, it just has more media coverage. It's a new boogeyman for sure, but that doesn't mean a thing.

You'd do well to remember and understand the age old American motto of "the world doesn't owe you anything". Not money, not food, not morals, and not security.
                          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Why?
                            That BS has been debunked long ago. The "eyewitness" accounts were lies. He cased the place he shot up. He did it well. The results prove it.

Edit: You refuse to accept that this is a new kind of enemy, a new threat made possible by the internet.
                            In all fairness it wasn't debunked "long ago". Still, the Feds reported that there is zero evidence that he was gay after looking into it, which was a story thread picked up early on that certainly lingered until the FBI said otherwise.

Comment

Again, you are going by a second hand account that claims a retired CIA analyst briefed a multi national company about threats to the US....

Here's a news flash for you; the 9/11 terrorist also struggled with their sexuality....they visited strip clubs which is forbidden in their religion. Going by your definition, that would make the 9/11 terrorist mass murders and not terrorist.

If a Christian fundamentalist did the same thing...it would be terrorism. I recommend that you do some studying on the subject.

I do, on a regular basis. On this issue I continue to come to the same conclusion.
                              You need to check your sources then because you are why out in left field on this issue.
                              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I was talking to a senior VP in a US Multinational a few months back. He said that the senior team in the organisation had been taken on a corporate retreat during which they had received a security briefing from a retired CIA analyst. He said that the treats were, in order of severity; Russian military aggression, Chinese economic and cyber aggression as well as military aggression in their local region and recession/war/ disability in the Middle East and its impact on oil prices but he said Russia was by far the biggest global issue.
                                When they asked him about domestic threats to them and their families rather than big picture threats he said crime, severe weather and drink drivers were the biggest threats. He said to forget about terrorism as statistically it is pretty much nonexistent as a threat and has no reasonable chance of having a long term impact on the security or prosperity of the USA.

So, stop worrying about the fly buzzing at the window and look at the bear that's going to try to smash in your door.
                                I'll see your "retired CIA analyst" and raise you "former Vice Chairman of the CIA's National Intelligence Council" whom spoke to our local "political action group" a couple of nights ago and while he echoed much of what you post, his assessment is that "terrorism"(Islamic Jihad) has become a greater threat in the past eight years than it was just after 9/11/2001. Due largely to mostly defensive(containment) posture of current (non)Leadership( )

http://worldsodangerous.com/
                                TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X