No announcement yet.

Whole Woman's Health v Texas. Complete reversal of 5th circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forcing anyone to do anything based on your beliefs is highly questionable at best, and dictatorial in the extreme.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Well, maybe Texas should end child support for single mothers having children out of wedlock...

After all, "It's a woman's right to choose..." and if she wants to have casual sex with who knows who, why should the guy have to pay for that if she has a kid? She could have an abortion instead... It's her choice, and hers alone, after all...

Comment

Oh, well, maybe the Supremes were looking at the probability that there will be many Zika deformed babies being diagnosed in the US in the near future. I think there will be a huge demand for abortion services at that time and sad to say, they will probably be 2nd trimester abortions.
        In Brazil, where over 3,000 infants have been born with the brain deformity microcephaly which scientists have affirmatively linked to the Zika virus abortions are only legal if approved by a judge. Some judges have stated publicly that they consider Zika infection a valid reason to grant a woman an abortion, though this is not universal.

Reports have indicated that, as early as February, Brazil has experienced a surge in interest in illegal abortions in women who may have been exposed to the Zika virus. That same month, the CDC confirmed that two women in the United States terminated their pregnancies out of fear of Zika-related brain damage.
        Source: http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...keting-demand/
        Homo homini lupus

Comment

Abortion Restrictions in 2 More States

The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected appeals over abortion laws in Mississippi and Wisconsin, upholding the rulings of lower courts that blocked restrictions on abortion providers.
          http://time.com/4385732/supreme-cour...abortion-case/
          Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
            standards for colonoscopy centers and plastic surgery outpatient centers and even dental surgery centers, were less than what was being demanded for abortion centers.
            You can't compare abortions to colonoscopies, plastic surgery, and dental surgery.

The end state of abortion is to end a life. sometimes in the process the mother is physically damaged, sometimes they die.....not often but it does happen.

Why would anyone not want the mother to have access to medical facilities that could save her life?

Is abortion that important that the health of the woman isn't taken into account?
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
              Oh, well, maybe the Supremes were looking at the probability that there will be many Zika deformed babies being diagnosed in the US in the near future. I think there will be a huge demand for abortion services at that time and sad to say, they will probably be 2nd trimester abortions.
              I doubt that they looked at it from that angle. If it would probably be 2nd trimester abortions, the need for adequate medical facilities to handle emergencies would be needed.

Also killing a baby because of deformities is a very slippery slope.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

So is Combat Engineer in favor of breeding more Kermit Gosnells? Gosnell operated a substandard clinic that was more concerned about killing babies than taking care of women's health.
                Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                  Gosnell operated a substandard clinic that was more concerned about killing babies than taking care of women's health.
                  That is exactly what the pro abortionist care about; the abortion itself, not the health of the woman.

It is strange how the SCOTUS has determined that it is an "undue burden" to protect the mother. Abortion is not a right, at least by the Constitution. It was neither granted as a right or acknowledged as inherent to a person.

By declaring "undue burden" they just allowed wholesale outlet murder of babies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X