Multiple people stabbed at Sacramento white nationalist rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple people stabbed at Sacramento white nationalist rally

Multiple people were stabbed and beaten in a brutal clash between white nationalists and counter-protesters just outside the California capitol building in Sacramento on Sunday.

Seven people were taken to hospitals with injuries, some with “critical trauma stab wounds”, the fire department said, after what it called a “mass casualty incident”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ngs-california
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Welcome to Obama's vision of New Amerika...
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The far left group went there saying that they would use violence to stop the skinheads from holding their rally.
      They went there to deny them their rights and they wanted to use violence to achieve it,it's this group who people need to be protected from is what they've just demonstrated.

Comment

The article is interesting in that it calls the people who fought the white nationalists "anti-fascists" (i.e. good guys)
        but then mentioned this:

"Fire Department spokesman Chris Harvey said the main fight broke out when people carrying sticks rushed into the rally area, a park by the capitol building. California highway patrol officers eventually broke up the fight, he said."

So the people who were seemingly trying to suppress free speech with sticks were "anti-fascist"?
        That sounds an awful lot like how the fascists behaved.
        Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Don't suppose there were any 'brown shirts' from La Raza~MEChA among the "anti-nazi" attackers ???

Meanwhile, where is the outrage and cries for stricter stick control and enhanced anti-stick legislation?

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
            The far left group went there saying that they would use violence to stop the skinheads from holding their rally.
            They went there to deny them their rights and they wanted to use violence to achieve it,it's this group who people need to be protected from is what they've just demonstrated.
            Suppression of free speech is endemic within the USA political Left. Defacing and stealing "Trump" signs are another example. Likewise the push to prosecute "climate change skeptic/deniers".

But hey, they just hate haters.

Comment

Weren't this the same group that got their asses kicked at their last rally and the leader was saved by a Jew?

Looks the the ant-protestors used assault sticks.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                Weren't this the same group that got their asses kicked at their last rally and the leader was saved by a Jew?

Looking at several video clips it looks like a mass of protesters moved towards the neo-Nazis and both sides exchanged blows. From there, sticks used to hold flags were being used by both sides (although I suspect some of the ones the neo-Nazis had were taken from counter protesters).
                The protesters then started to chase individual persons, pelting them with "stuff" and trying to beat them with sticks.
                Since 6 of the 7 stabbed were protesters I'd guess that the neo-Nazis came with knives and such, expecting trouble.
                Who started what... Hard to say there. Maybe we'll learn more.

Comment

This is always a difficult issue for me, on one hand freedom of expression, on the other is a abject hatred of ratzis. Don't mind me, I'm easily confused...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                    Well, thankfully Kalifornia limits those assault sticks to a small capacity magazine, or more people would have been hurt.

BUT...everyone should notice how the "anti-facists" are quickly becoming the new facists of today. Don't like what one group says, cause them physical harm to shut them up.

Oh...the irony.
                    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

I've got a difficulty showing sympathy to ratzis. Call it a personal malfunction, call it a bigoted position. I just see no redeeming feature to them.

Call it social darwinism. Personally I think a boot to the nads to each of them would lead to a higher intelligence for the human species...
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Where is the Riot Squad when you need them?

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I get into this argument with a jewish libby buddy of mine from time to time. He says let them demonstrate freely. I say let them do so but with holocaust survivors and their descendants a open season. Seems fair...

Kidding aside, I'm rather open about my take in racial bs. It has no value. Should be quashed from every side. It only divides us, and has no social value.
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

It seems those who preach tolerance forgot to be tolerant
                              Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X