Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump already back tracking on Primary promises???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump already back tracking on Primary promises???

    First as far as deportations go. Trump made many statements at rallies saying they all have to go, then we'll let the good ones back in. Not so anymore:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...s-deportations

    In Trump’s immigration plan, released in 2015, the U.S. will build a wall along its border with Mexico and make Mexico pay for the structure by, in part, impounding certain remittance payments. Trump has also said he would deport all undocumented immigrants, a number estimated at 11 million.
    Heck the President is the one that is deporting all kinds of people, Trump is on the other hand going to have a heart...

    “President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people -- the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said.
    Trump being Trump he'll have the biggest heart of ALL!

    He'll be getting rid of the bad guys...

    “We are going to get rid of a lot of bad dudes who are here,” Trump said. “That I can tell you.”
    Sounds like President Obama's focus on criminals.......

    As far as the Muslim ban goes:

    Earlier Saturday, Trump told reporters that he’d seek to restrict people from unspecified “terrorist countries” from entering the U.S. It marked a shift from a news release on Dec. 7 saying that, if elected, Trump wanted “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”
    “I want terrorists out. I want people that have bad thoughts out. I would limit specific terrorist countries and we know who those terrorist countries are,” Trump said on Saturday.
    So, no ban on Muslims, just the ones from certain countries.... I guess we'll be able to tell that the others ones are OK....

    Welcome Trumpetiers to the new phase of reneging on all those Primary campaign promises...Remember he's not a regular politician, he's special.....
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

  • #2
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    First as far as deportations go. Trump made many statements at rallies saying they all have to go, then we'll let the good ones back in. Not so anymore:
    So a 25 year old liberal reporter posts an article in Bloomberg that twists what Trump says.........

    Do you really think this is news?

    Here's some more articles from him:

    https://muckrack.com/kevcirilli/articles

    Do you see a pattern with this guy yet?
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

    Comment


    • #3
      Try at deflection. Regardless who reported the statements are they true or false?
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        So a 25 year old liberal reporter posts an article in Bloomberg that twists what Trump says.........

        Do you really think this is news?

        Here's some more articles from him:

        https://muckrack.com/kevcirilli/articles

        Do you see a pattern with this guy yet?
        Decipher the twist, should be easy as you recognized them easily enough.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Try at deflection. Regardless who reported the statements are they true or false?
          It isn't a try at deflection John. The reporter is leaving out key portions of the speech in order to present them as they weren't intended. CE is guilty of the same with this thread.

          An example from the reporter:

          Earlier Saturday, Trump told reporters that he’d seek to restrict people from unspecified “terrorist countries” from entering the U.S. It marked a shift from a news release on Dec. 7 saying that, if elected, Trump wanted “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

          What he left out was the following that was a part of Trump's sentence, there was no period after States:

          until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

          It goes from total ban which the reporter wanted us to believe to until we can figure out what is going on.

          CE quotes:

          “I want terrorists out. I want people that have bad thoughts out. I would limit specific terrorist countries and we know who those terrorist countries are,” Trump said on Saturday.

          Notice no mention of Muslims....just terrorist countries.

          CE's reply to his quote:

          So, no ban on Muslims, just the ones from certain countries

          Do you see how CE twisted that? Trump says terrorist countries; CE brings Muslims as being the terrorist.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Nichols View Post
            Notice no mention of Muslims....just terrorist countries.
            So now Trump is going after the Irish too?

            Comment


            • #7
              Not my problem as I won't vote for him.

              But you're welcome to him, since you seem to love him so much.

              As for me, I'll write in somebody I like. Or else I will go third party -- more likely it'll be Libertarian Party except that I don't like Gary Johnson that much. At least he gets the concept of federalism, whereas other party candidates probably would have failed the most basic civic study on government.
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

              "Aim small, miss small."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                Not my problem as I won't vote for him.

                But you're welcome to him, since you seem to love him so much.

                As for me, I'll write in somebody I like. Or else I will go third party -- more likely it'll be Libertarian Party except that I don't like Gary Johnson that much. At least he gets the concept of federalism, whereas other party candidates probably would have failed the most basic civic study on government.
                Gary Johnson is an amusing, workout-obsessed fellow. I'll probably vote for him, but that's because I'm more interested in seeing the Libertarians pick up some support after we see either the GOP or Dems (or both) break apart.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                  Welcome Trumpetiers to the new phase of reneging on all those Primary campaign promises...Remember he's not a regular politician, he's special.....
                  You’re right he’s not a “regular politician” the “regular politician” in the field is a lying felon that accepted bribes in the 100 million dollar range while professing to be Secretary of State. Of the two I’ll pick the non-regular politician.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                    It isn't a try at deflection John. The reporter is leaving out key portions of the speech in order to present them as they weren't intended. CE is guilty of the same with this thread.

                    An example from the reporter:

                    Earlier Saturday, Trump told reporters that he’d seek to restrict people from unspecified “terrorist countries” from entering the U.S. It marked a shift from a news release on Dec. 7 saying that, if elected, Trump wanted “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

                    What he left out was the following that was a part of Trump's sentence, there was no period after States:

                    until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.

                    It goes from total ban which the reporter wanted us to believe to until we can figure out what is going on.

                    CE quotes:

                    “I want terrorists out. I want people that have bad thoughts out. I would limit specific terrorist countries and we know who those terrorist countries are,” Trump said on Saturday.

                    Notice no mention of Muslims....just terrorist countries.

                    CE's reply to his quote:

                    So, no ban on Muslims, just the ones from certain countries

                    Do you see how CE twisted that? Trump says terrorist countries; CE brings Muslims as being the terrorist.
                    Simple denial.. cute. He's back tracking already on central tenants of his promises in the primary. Eat it up.

                    Of course it's Drumpf so tomorrow there is a good chance he'll simply say it's all not true.

                    Best election ever!!!
                    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                    “To talk of many things:
                    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                    Of cabbages—and kings—
                    And why the sea is boiling hot—
                    And whether pigs have wings.”
                    ― Lewis Carroll

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                      You’re right he’s not a “regular politician” the “regular politician” in the field is a lying felon that accepted bribes in the 100 million dollar range while professing to be Secretary of State. Of the two I’ll pick the non-regular politician.
                      Waiter I'll take two orders of but but Hillary.
                      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      And why the sea is boiling hot—
                      And whether pigs have wings.”
                      ― Lewis Carroll

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        terrorist nations. All with large Muslim populations.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post


                          terrorist nations. All with large Muslim populations.
                          pretty sure there are Muslims in America than in Thailand. All so Saudi Arabia will it be on that list, what about eastern Europe or America?

                          9/11 Saudi
                          Boston marathon Eastern Europe
                          All these shootings America


                          Just saying this ban wont work one bit.
                          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

                          CPO Mzinyati

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                            Not my problem as I won't vote for him.

                            But you're welcome to him, since you seem to love him so much.

                            As for me, I'll write in somebody I like. Or else I will go third party -- more likely it'll be Libertarian Party except that I don't like Gary Johnson that much. At least he gets the concept of federalism, whereas other party candidates probably would have failed the most basic civic study on government.
                            So you're supporting Hillary, then?

                            Write-ins and the Libs are ignored by both parties because they're just a safety valve. You might as well stay home.

                            The Libs have been around for decades, and they're still a joke with no punch line.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                              So a 25 year old liberal reporter posts an article in Bloomberg that twists what Trump says.........

                              Do you really think this is news?

                              Here's some more articles from him:

                              https://muckrack.com/kevcirilli/articles

                              Do you see a pattern with this guy yet?
                              Its good enough for CE's biases.

                              Every general election there's a bunch of 20-somethings running around aghast and excited, like this was the first-ever election that had inter-Party bickering and political intrigue.

                              The older reporters at least have some sense of perspective. There will be always be another election.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X