FBI: No evidence that Omar was gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI: No evidence that Omar was gay

Investigations are still underway, but the early claims of boyfriends, online dating, or partying with gays have been debunked.

After two weeks of digging, the FBI have found no proof that Omar was gay.

http://www.policeone.com/active-shoo...relationships/
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Investigations are still underway, but the early claims of boyfriends, online dating, or partying with gays have been debunked.

After two weeks of digging, the FBI have found no proof that Omar was gay.

http://www.policeone.com/active-shoo...relationships/
    Gay or not gay makes no difference me, what's important to me is that he is dead!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Visiting a Gay Bar does not make you Gay. I remember when I was still in High School one of the guys down the street went to a Gay Bar in Lafayette with some of his friends. I remember one of the friends describing the stares he got when he danced with his girlfriend! The first dude later moved to Abbeville where he could go that club more often. He died a few years later of massive cancer. Later on I heard his type of cancer was one of the byproducts of Aids. I don't think he lived past 25. This was maybe 1974/75.

By the way, back then there were no Gay Bars in Lake Charles. I moved back to Lake Charles after marriage and had to drive past the "Misty Lounge" all the time! I laughed when the owners tried to reinvent the place. They renamed it the Rattlesnake Bar!

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

It doesn't appear that his sexual orientation had anything to do with happened, putting this tidbit squarely into the *NTKS category.

*NTKS: nice to know
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Remove the 'repressed gay' option, and it becomes harder for the AG to deny that radical Islam is to blame.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            Remove the 'repressed gay' option, and it becomes harder for the AG to deny that radical Islam is to blame.
            Remove politics and it becomes impossible...

Comment

Remember that some of 9/11 hijackers partied a few nights before flying planes into the WTC towers. Some of them even went to a strip club in Las Vegas. Did that make them any less of fellow fundamentalist Islamic terrorists in Middle East? Nope.

I think they're just sampling a taste of sinful behavior which reminded them of the reason why they're going out killing the infidels in the name of their religion. If they're able to resist the temptation to turn back on their radical beliefs even as they party hard, then in their minds, they've won a spiritual battle which hardens their resolve to kill many infidels as possible.

In my opinion, that's exactly what Omar did. I don't think he was a repressed gay, he just wanted to see how disgusting homosexual lifestyle is as to motivate him to kill gays and plead his life to ISIS.
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

But is he still a muslim? Or did they "change" that for Obama?
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                  Remember that some of 9/11 hijackers partied a few nights before flying planes into the WTC towers. Some of them even went to a strip club in Las Vegas. Did that make them any less of fellow fundamentalist Islamic terrorists in Middle East? Nope.

I think they're just sampling a taste of sinful behavior which reminded them of the reason why they're going out killing the infidels in the name of their religion. If they're able to resist the temptation to turn back on their radical beliefs even as they party hard, then in their minds, they've won a spiritual battle which hardens their resolve to kill many infidels as possible.

In my opinion, that's exactly what Omar did. I don't think he was a repressed gay, he just wanted to see how disgusting homosexual lifestyle is as to motivate him to kill gays and plead his life to ISIS.
                  Per Islamic dogma Paradise/Heaven consists of multiple levels/layers and the "peaceful"/"moderate" Muslim only gets into the basement level of Paradise. To get a higher level with better accommodations and amenities one must be a Holy Warrior whom has conducted Holy War(Jihad). If you become a Martyr in the process you go even higher. BTW, all sins and transgressions of Sharia prior to your "martyring" are forgiven/absolved.

To the Islamists, it's all about the optimal way to "save their soul" and get the best deal in Heaven/Paradise ~ per Allah.
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                    Per Islamic dogma Paradise/Heaven consists of multiple levels/layers and the "peaceful"/"moderate" Muslim only gets into the basement level of Paradise. To get a higher level with better accommodations and amenities one must be a Holy Warrior whom has conducted Holy War(Jihad). If you become a Martyr in the process you go even higher. BTW, all sins and transgressions of Sharia prior to your "martyring" are forgiven/absolved.

To the Islamists, it's all about the optimal way to "save their soul" and get the best deal in Heaven/Paradise ~ per Allah.
                    And it was thought up by a camel salesman, you say?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                      Remove politics and it becomes impossible...
                      Excellently put.

Politics is truly "the root of all evil."
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Just because the FBI could not find evidence as to him being gay does not mean that h

I think that a part of Omar was gay. and that his Muslim up bring was in conflict with this gayness. He wanted to kill that part of him that was gay. why would he go to a gay bar I think to explore that part of him that was gay, It reminds me of the movie psycho where you have the son and mother living in the same mind. the part gay vs the part Muslim. Just because the FBI could not find evidence as to him being gay does not mean that he is straight.

Comment

Then there is the possibility that he killed all of his gay partners.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Now that the FBI is finished using their resources to figure out if he was gay or not, maybe they can locate his wife. I understand she has disappeared and they do not know her whereabouts.
                            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                              Now that the FBI is finished using their resources to figure out if he was gay or not, maybe they can locate his wife. I understand she has disappeared and they do not know her whereabouts.
                              In the USA, the authorities cannot detain someone just because they know a criminal. She was interviewed, but so far no warrant has been issued.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X