You can't fix stupid...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can't fix stupid...

Is this the vehicle that you would drive if you were bringing guns into New York City?
    http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...383805691.html

Heard they were heading to Trump Towers to deliver some more baseball cap. Everything fits.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I thought it twere a might conspicuous. personally if i planned anything amiss, id drive a brown minivan. there is nothing stealthier this side of video games.
      45B10 1986-91

Comment

My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

These guys were anti drug, yet were caught with drugs. What drugs were they caught with?

They were going to extract a 16 yr old from a drug location, but were carrying drugs?

Can't wait to learn more about this one.

That truck is pretty horrendous. Is this the A-Team truck of the future?

Although the fishing rod/cooler rack is pretty nice.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            These guys were anti drug, yet were caught with drugs. What drugs were they caught with?

They were going to extract a 16 yr old from a drug location, but were carrying drugs?

Can't wait to learn more about this one.

That truck is pretty horrendous. Is this the A-Team truck of the future?

Although the fishing rod/cooler rack is pretty nice.
            I'd put my money on either uppers or vicodin.

Comment

Actually, these guys used masterful psychology in selecting their vehicle. No one would even imagine that such a vehicle would be used for illegal purposes due to its outrageous conspicuousness.

Hard to believe, however, that a policeman stopped them for a cracked windshield when more important matters are always occurring. They would not have been stopped in Colorado for that, because cracked windshields are the symbol of this state.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                I'd put my money on either uppers or vicodin.
                I would bet Oxy.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Actually, these guys used masterful psychology in selecting their vehicle. No one would even imagine that such a vehicle would be used for illegal purposes due to its outrageous conspicuousness.

Hard to believe, however, that a policeman stopped them for a cracked windshield when more important matters are always occurring. They would not have been stopped in Colorado for that, because cracked windshields are the symbol of this state.
                  I believe they were stopped by a Port Authority of NY & NJ Police officer at tollbooth after the officer noticed both the cracked windshield and the rifles laying about. Apparently the weapons were in plain sight.

This whole story reads like some absurd comedy. Three Rambo wannabe rednecks grabbing their precious guns and doing an "extraction" of a drug addict

Comment

But, in Colorado, or Arizona, their having a pile of guns and ammo in the vehicle would have been no big deal in any case...

Comment

They would not have been stopped in Colorado for that, because cracked windshields are the symbol of this state.
                      As they were in a way in Iraq post Iran Iraq war, are you saying that Colorado has just managed to reach the levels of late Saddam era Iraq? That explains a lot
                      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
                        I believe they were stopped by a Port Authority of NY & NJ Police officer at tollbooth after the officer noticed both the cracked windshield and the rifles laying about. Apparently the weapons were in plain sight.

This whole story reads like some absurd comedy. Three Rambo wannabe rednecks grabbing their precious guns and doing an "extraction" of a drug addict
                        Be sure and watch the made-for-TV movie coming next week!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          As they were in a way in Iraq post Iran Iraq war, are you saying that Colorado has just managed to reach the levels of late Saddam era Iraq? That explains a lot
                          Huh? Where in the world did that come om?

What I specifically said is that cracked windshields are so common in Colorado due to constant construction, our poor secondary roads, incredible number of heavy trucks hauling rocks and gravel, and countless miles of back roads, not to mention severe weather and wind, that the only time anybody ever notices is if your windshield is pristine.

Means 'Ya'll ain't from around here, are ya?"

This is a typical back road in my area that I drive to Canon City several times a week.

Comment

Hard to believe, however, that a policeman stopped them for a cracked windshield when more important matters are always occurring.
                            They're Port Authority cops: they really have nothing better to do.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

They stand at toll plazas and pull over vehicles for such things.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X