Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come there are so few Christian refugees?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How come there are so few Christian refugees?

    After all, they are the most persecuted group in the Middle East.

    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

  • #2
    Because:

    A. Most Christians aren't Arab, the largest ethnicity migrating away from their homes...

    and

    B. Because they aren't killing each other like the Muslims are in the Middle East.

    Comment


    • #3
      Some replies there.
      http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/...ettlement.html
      That rug really tied the room together

      Comment


      • #4
        Christians been leaving the Middle East since the ww2. Many left Lebanen after the war there in the 80s. So rather than a vast flood there has been a steady stream.
        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

        Comment


        • #5
          Perhaps more of this happens than we know.

          https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/i...ians-overboard


          Paul
          ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
          All human ills he can subdue,
          Or with a bauble or medal
          Can win mans heart for you;
          And many a blessing know to stew
          To make a megloamaniac bright;
          Give honour to the dainty Corse,
          The Pixie is a little shite.

          Comment


          • #6
            In the 50's and 60's Paterson NJ saw a huge influx of Christian Arabs. Unfortunately the muslims they were fleeing followed them here.

            The neighborhood they came to is now primarily muslim.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

            BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

            BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dibble201Bty View Post
              Perhaps more of this happens than we know.

              https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/i...ians-overboard


              Paul
              And we have to consider those that never made it to a boat.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

              BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

              BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                In the 50's and 60's Paterson NJ saw a huge influx of Christian Arabs. Unfortunately the muslims they were fleeing followed them here.

                The neighborhood they came to is now primarily muslim.
                So Christian Arabs are okay but Muslim Arabs are not? 'Unfortunately'??? I guess this means that you don't want Muslims here????? Kinda of how some white folks in the south 'unfortunately' had black members living in their neighborhoods. Kinda like how 'unfortunate' it was that blacks were given civil rights and black children could start attending 'white' schools.
                Unfortunately, we have too many a$$holes who label people and put them into groups or classes. Classic examples of bigotry, racism, intolerance and hate. Good god, how 'unfortunate' that we allow these 'Muslims' to have their rights protected by the 1st Amendment. Hell, there will be NO, I repeat NO tolerance for someone's 2nd Amendment rights to be stepped on but the 1st Amendment - well, 'unfortunately' freedom of religion is in there. I know, why don't we just erase that and have only 'freedom of Christian religion'. Then we won't have any problems in our country.


                - well, maybe not!
                "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                - Col. David Hackworth

                Comment


                • #9
                  1. The Muslim refugees have killed off most of them.

                  2. The guys operating the boats are also Muslims - therefore, no Christian passengers.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good replies, Seb's post is very good, but maybe it's because ISIL is killing the Christians at a fast rate, and the UN, and the US doesn't really care....it isn't hip to save Christians...
                    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
                      So Christian Arabs are okay but Muslim Arabs are not? 'Unfortunately'??? I guess this means that you don't want Muslims here????? Kinda of how some white folks in the south 'unfortunately' had black members living in their neighborhoods. Kinda like how 'unfortunate' it was that blacks were given civil rights and black children could start attending 'white' schools.
                      Unfortunately, we have too many a$$holes who label people and put them into groups or classes. Classic examples of bigotry, racism, intolerance and hate. Good god, how 'unfortunate' that we allow these 'Muslims' to have their rights protected by the 1st Amendment. Hell, there will be NO, I repeat NO tolerance for someone's 2nd Amendment rights to be stepped on but the 1st Amendment - well, 'unfortunately' freedom of religion is in there. I know, why don't we just erase that and have only 'freedom of Christian religion'. Then we won't have any problems in our country.


                      - well, maybe not!
                      Good grief! Are you serious?

                      Given that Christians aren't practicing word-wide terrorism, yeah...Christian refugees would be welcome as opposed to Muslim/terrorist refugees.

                      "Freedom of religion" is not freedom to kill in the name of one's god and never will be.

                      Christians assimilate. Muslims do not.

                      Christians obey the laws of the nation they are in. Muslims demand sharia law.

                      Why not go live there yourself and see how well your own beliefs are tolerated...and for how long?
                      We'll wait...
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                        Good grief! Are you serious?

                        Given that Christians aren't practicing word-wide terrorism, yeah...Christian refugees would be welcome as opposed to Muslim/terrorist refugees.

                        "Freedom of religion" is not freedom to kill in the name of one's god and never will be.

                        Christians assimilate. Muslims do not.

                        Christians obey the laws of the nation they are in. Muslims demand sharia law.

                        Why not go live there yourself and see how well your own beliefs are tolerated...and for how long?
                        We'll wait...
                        I don't care how you try to spin this. Not ALL Muslims are bad people, just like not all Mexicans are killers and rapists! The analogy of white versus blacks fits here - you don't blame and then call all blacks guilty for causing high crime rates just because there are more of them in prison than there is whites.
                        The crap you guys are trying to promote here is the same dumbass response to American Japanese here after the attack on Pearl Harbor.
                        If North Korea attacks the South, and in effect us, do we lock up ALL Koreans here because we don't know which side they secretly support? You are doing nothing here but fear mongering. It doesn't mean we can't investigate someone if a tip comes in but what you a spewing is a denial of rights and promoting religious hatred.
                        Last edited by DeltaOne; 22 Jun 16, 11:29.
                        "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                        - Col. David Hackworth

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This forum is starting to remind of middle east. Everyone with any sense has already left.
                          Wisdom is personal

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            How the hell are they to assimilate when you vilify ALL of them. You are a big part of the problem. I know you don't care. The American Dream is open to only Christians I guess.

                            I find it disgusting that we have many good American Muslims serving in our armed forces, putting their lives on the line and you just **** all over them based on bigoted speech. Radical Islam is the enemy. They are not all radical in the same manner as not all Baptists are bad based on the ones in Westboro!
                            "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                            - Col. David Hackworth

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
                              How the hell are they to assimilate when you vilify ALL of them. You are a big part of the problem. I know you don't care. The American Dream is open to only Christians I guess.

                              I find it disgusting that we have many good American Muslims serving in our armed forces, putting their lives on the line and you just **** all over them based on bigoted speech. Radical Islam is the enemy. They are not all radical in the same manner as not all Baptists are bad based on the ones in Westboro!
                              This isn't a post about assimilation., it is about how few Christian Syrians and Iraqis are being aided by the many refugee services intended to aide all people in those nations that are being persecuted by ISIS.
                              So far only 33 out of an estimated 1.5 to 2 million Christians in Syria have been granted refugee status and allowed entrance to the US.
                              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X