Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar, the muslim terrorist in Orlando, checked FB during incident

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Omar, the muslim terrorist in Orlando, checked FB during incident

    Apparently he wanted to get a look at his fame meter.

    This is an interesting aspect of the incident, and I believe what will be a growing trend: mass shooters seeing their coverage live.

    A great deal of the appeal of being a mass shooter is the attention that is paid to them; the ability to see it happening in mid-play will only add to the appeal.


    http://www.policeone.com/active-shoo...during-attack/
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

  • #2
    Muslim-American. Since the Right is always insisting on calling things by their proper names, you should've included the word "American" in the title. He was born here.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
      Muslim-American. Since the Right is always insisting on calling things by their proper names, you should've included the word "American" in the title. He was born here.
      We don't call people Christian-Americans or Jewish-Americans, so Omar is sh*t out of luck.

      He was a terrorist, by definition a traitor if born here. You may see people who attack the USA as the good guys, but I don't.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
        Muslim-American. Since the Right is always insisting on calling things by their proper names, you should've included the word "American" in the title. He was born here.
        AJ is right. Muslim. No need to be called American with that. Yes, he was born here, but he's still muslim, which has nothing to do with nationality.

        So there, a response to your utterly irrelevant post.
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

        Comment


        • #5
          The French terrorist who killed the police commander and his wife posted it on Facebook.
          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            We don't call people Christian-Americans or Jewish-Americans, so Omar is sh*t out of luck.

            He was a terrorist, by definition a traitor if born here. You may see people who attack the USA as the good guys, but I don't.
            I say he is a Muslim American and you think that means I think the shooter is a good guy?

            You truly are a stupid person.
            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
              AJ is right. Muslim. No need to be called American with that. Yes, he was born here, but he's still muslim, which has nothing to do with nationality.

              So there, a response to your utterly irrelevant post.
              A wrongheaded response but from you that's expected.
              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                I say he is a Muslim American and you think that means I think the shooter is a good guy?

                You truly are a stupid person.
                No, I based that on the point that of 50 killed in that incident, you spoke out in defense of only one, a self-described terrorist and the murderer of the other 49. And of your many posts in the past which follow the same vein.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                Comment


                • #9
                  RE you might want to revisit the rules.

                  RESPECT This is a site which enjoys the company of members from all over the world. While healthy debate is encouraged, please have the courtesy to respect the views of others. Please do not use obscene or offensive language, or engage in personal attacks or "flaming" of other members. This will not be tolerated.
                  Credo quia absurdum.


                  Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    RE you might want to revisit the rules.

                    RESPECT This is a site which enjoys the company of members from all over the world. While healthy debate is encouraged, please have the courtesy to respect the views of others. Please do not use obscene or offensive language, or engage in personal attacks or "flaming" of other members. This will not be tolerated.
                    It also should be respectful of the Muslims religion yet you and many, many others flame that religion every single time something comes up! Don't be a damn hypocrite! HE was a terrorist, not all Muslims. HE was an AMERICAN terrorist! Call it like it is! Do you all start a hundred threads and slander every Christian when some nut-bar, pro-life Christian terrorist shoots up or bombs an abortion clinic?
                    "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
                    - Col. David Hackworth

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It would be fitting if his ex-wife was publicly stoned for not reported the terrorist's plan.
                      My worst jump story:
                      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                      No lie.

                      ~
                      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                        It would be fitting if his ex-wife was publicly stoned for not reported the terrorist's plan.
                        Man, the irony...
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          I say he is a Muslim American and you think that means I think the shooter is a good guy?

                          You truly are a stupid person.
                          He was born here, that made him a citizen. But he was no American....
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                          BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                          BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                            He was born here, that made him a citizen. But he was no American....
                            Could be. But my point is that the title says "Muslim" attacker which can lead one to think that he was not a natural born citizen. I don't see threads here that say "Christian Shoots Up Abortion Clinic In Colorado".

                            Should I title a thread: "Christians To Protest At Funeral For Night Club Victims"?

                            http://www.syracuse.com/us-news/inde...o_protest.html
                            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              No, I based that on the point that of 50 killed in that incident, you spoke out in defense of only one, a self-described terrorist and the murderer of the other 49. And of your many posts in the past which follow the same vein.
                              Not a defense but a clarification of the terms that we are using. But keep taking your logic to ridiculous lengths.
                              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X