Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA: ISIS working to send operatives to the West

They are coming..

CIA Director John Brennan will tell Congress on Thursday that ISIS militants are training and attempting to deploy operatives for further attacks on the West and will rely more on guerrilla-style tactics to compensate for their territorial losses.

In remarks prepared for the Senate Intelligence Committee, Brennan says ISIS has been working to build an apparatus to direct and inspire attacks against its foreign enemies, as in the recent attacks in Paris and Brussels – ones the CIA believes were directed by ISIS leaders.

“ISIL (ISIS) has a large cadre of Western fighters who could potentially serve as operatives for attacks in the West,” Brennan said, using another acronym for the group. He said ISIS probably is working to smuggle them into countries, perhaps among refugee flows or through legitimate means of travel.

Brennan also noted the group’s call for followers to conduct so-called lone-wolf attacks in their home countries. He called last week’s attack in Orlando a “heinous act of wanton violence” and an “assault on the values of openness and tolerance” that define the United States as a nation.
    http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...-the-West.html
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

We don't need the CIA to tell us that.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Talk about the bloody obvious.
        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          Why do I have visions of a bad remake of ''Red Dawn''?
          "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
          Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Cool, there has been a draught out here in Cali. Hard to find deer and pigs to shoot at unless you can get on private property. Now I got something to shoot at! Time to make some loads for my 25-06

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
              Obama says don't worry, be happy.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Hey, they're only a JV team.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X