Guns for Gays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns for Gays!

Save your breath left wing fascists not even one of your core interest groups believe your BS about gun control.
    http://kdvr.com/2016/06/14/gun-sales...ando-shooting/

Although many times you don't know, lesbians are regular customers of our gunshop/range. Gays, not so much.

Comment

Nothing makes a Conservative out of a Liberal like being mugged...

Comment

So much for brotherly love. I loves ya, bruddah, but my partner has you covered, just in case.

GG

P.S. The ONLY way to fly.
        "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

....all while terrorists are allowed to enter the country.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
            Although many times you don't know, lesbians are regular customers of our gunshop/range. Gays, not so much.
            Sounds about right, but since Orlando...more gays are considering arming themselves.

Gay People Respond To Gun Controllers: Stop Trying To Ban Us From Protecting Ourselves
            June 14, 2016 By Bre Payton
            In the wake of the Orlando terrorist attack, the worst strike on U.S. soil since 9/11, gay activists are speaking out about why gun control prevents LGBTQ people from protecting themselves.

The Pink Pistols, a gay-friendly shooting club with dozens of chapters nationwide, released a statement on Sunday condemning the knee-jerk gun control efforts many public figures pushed for in the aftermath of the attack at a gay nightclub.

The Pink Pistols helps LGBTQ people arm themselves.

“We teach queers to shoot. Then we teach others that we have done so,” their website states.
            Armed queers don’t get bashed. We change the public perception of the sexual minorities, such that those who have in the past perceived them as safe targets for violence and hateful acts — beatings, assaults, rapes, murders — will realize that that now, a segment of the sexual minority population is now armed and effective with those arms. Those arms are also concealed, so they do not know which ones are safe to attack, and which are not…which they can harm as they have in the past, and which may draw a weapon and fight back.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/14/...ing-ourselves/
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Yesterday, there was a bunch of gay people calling in to the Sean Hannity Show saying they're dumping Hillary and going for Trump!

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
              Your gaydar may not be tingling that well. A lot of my gay friends have guns. One of the first things that Percy did once becoming an American citizen was to buy a gun.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                Save your breath left wing fascists not even one of your core interest groups believe your BS about gun control.
                http://kdvr.com/2016/06/14/gun-sales...ando-shooting/

This isn't about guns for gays or any other group. This is about Americans being able to defend themselves.
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                  This isn't about guns for gays or any other group. This is about Americans being able to defend themselves.
                  -----------------------
                  Yes you are correct Nichols. I was just pointing out that not even the left is together in this gun grab assault on our second amendment rights.

Comment

"left wing facists"..
                    You have some of them at home?
                    I mean guys who during riots try to burn the cops,destroy a child hospital ,attack the old and disabled in the street,ruin the cash dispenser,shout " every body hates the cops " ,one day after 2 of them were stabbed to death in front of their 3 yo lil' boy ?
                    So no I don't think you know what you're talking about when using left wing facists
                    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

The article is intentionally hyped by mentioning gays and lesbians. Gun sales are up everywhere. An influx of buyers nationwide can be expected to include individuals of all types.

Comment

I find the situation odd.

Though I've always thought they've needed protection (including through laws, bathroom and otherwise), it seems there's been a reversal on the attitude to them.

It wasn't long ago people called them all sorts of names and proposed for their arrest and/or mental illness.

Yet here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
                          I find the situation odd.

Though I've always thought they've needed protection (including through laws, bathroom and otherwise), it seems there's been a reversal on the attitude to them.

It wasn't long ago people called them all sorts of names and proposed for their arrest and/or mental illness.

Yet here we are.
                          Don't be fooled. Political correctness just builds a better bigot. I haven't heard a white person use the N-word in forever, but I know a large number who loathe blacks.

You can force people to stop using specific terms, but it does nothing for what they believe. I expect it removes a safety valve, which results in a harder line against the target audience.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Oooooh..."bang, bang"...
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Oooooh..."bang, bang"...

This is exactly the kind of attitude that makes the LGBT community lean left and vote Democrat. The Democrats would never belittle them...just sayin.
                              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X