What about Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    We've had loons in the White House before. We've never elected a career, serial felon, criminal President. Hillary would be the first.

I for one have no desire to see what a crook that makes Nixon look like a choir boy would do if elected.
    Boy I wonder what the demoscats were thinking when they put her up. Do they really think capital flight wouldn't happen? I'm selling my place and getting the hell outta here. Her getting elected is a given. With all the election fraud its done deal. (Prediction) Now to find some nice Hungarian gal to marry and get legitimacy and citizenship...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      We've had loons in the White House before. We've never elected a career, serial felon, criminal President. Hillary would be the first.

I for one have no desire to see what a crook that makes Nixon look like a choir boy would do if elected.
      Why not, how many criminals has Obama let out of jail? Terrorists and illegals running rampant around the country committing crimes, why not?
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        And all the links within your article link are to their own past articles in "The Week", which of course didn't put any liberal bias, distortions, or misquotes into such.
        Links with vids that you hear Trump say the things in his own words.

"She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever. In my opinion, she was off base."
        Is this a fact or something made up by others. Something taken out of context or something you just ignore?

There is a list of 95. Give me the numbers where he didn't say that. Many have already been talked about here on ACG.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          Why not, how many criminals has Obama let out of jail? Terrorists and illegals running rampant around the country committing crimes, why not?
          How many of Ray Gun Ronnies went in to jail?

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            Boy I wonder what the demoscats were thinking when they put her up. Do they really think capital flight wouldn't happen? I'm selling my place and getting the hell outta here. Her getting elected is a given. With all the election fraud its done deal. (Prediction) Now to find some nice Hungarian gal to marry and get legitimacy and citizenship...
            They were probably the the same thing as the republicans, myself included, when Trump became our man: 'How the hell did we end up with somebody so full of $hit'???

Look, I can't stand Hillary and would NEVER vote her but that in NO way means that I am going to vote for one of the biggest blowhole, egomaniac, utterly stupid, know it all, idiot that yaps empty words and makes hollow promises that have no depth, no plan as to how he would make them happen! Look how many of our senators and congressmen have to do damage control after his rallies where he speaks gibberish.

We have a race between a lying criminal and lying idiot that will say whatever he thinks people want to hear. Dear god we are in a mess. Both of these idiots will f#*k up our country even more than it is now, if that is even possible. We are $hitting the bed with either one of these. Its just that plain and simple if people open their eyes. If you argue any other way, you are deceiving yourself.
            "War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
            - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
              They were probably the the same thing as the republicans, myself included, when Trump became our man: 'How the hell did we end up with somebody so full of $hit'???

Look, I can't stand Hillary and would NEVER vote her but that in NO way means that I am going to vote for one of the biggest blowhole, egomaniac, utterly stupid, know it all, idiot that yaps empty words and makes hollow promises that have no depth, no plan as to how he would make them happen! Look how many of our senators and congressmen have to do damage control after his rallies where he speaks gibberish.

We have a race between a lying criminal and lying idiot that will say whatever he thinks people want to hear. Dear god we are in a mess. Both of these idiots will f#*k up our country even more than it is now, if that is even possible. We are $hitting the bed with either one of these. Its just that plain and simple if people open their eyes. If you argue any other way, you are deceiving yourself.
              Pretty much. However, Trump would be a solid turd while the Hildabeast would be explosive diarrhea.....
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

We'll good not all the GOP is blind to the party. Even the party don't want the Duck. As you say Don, hard to find two worse candidates. We have any number of Trump supporters here but I don't believe I've seen one person openly supporting Clinton.

Wake up people there are more than just these two disgusting people to vote for in Nov.

Gov Gary Johnson, Libertarian Party. He is only at 10% in the polls but few even know there is a third party choise.

IF you really care about our country and not your party then vote Johnson in Nov.

Comment

The Liberals must be very desperate that they ask people : if you refuse to vote for Hillary,vote for a Libertarian= a disguised anarchist .

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                    Pretty much. However, Trump would be a solid turd while the Hildabeast would be explosive diarrhea.....
                    A very apt analogy.

Originally posted by ljadw
                    The Liberals must be very desperate that they ask people : if you refuse to vote for Hillary,vote for a Libertarian= a disguised anarchist .
                    Actually, it is a smart tactic: they divert anti-Hillary votes into a pointless dead end.

And the suckers don't grasp that a vote for a Lib is really a vote for Hillary, because those who do not vote for Trump are supporting Hillary.

No one will care how many votes the clown the Libs run gets, because he or she will never come close to an electoral vote.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      A very apt analogy.

Actually, it is a smart tactic: they divert anti-Hillary votes into a pointless dead end.

And the suckers don't grasp that a vote for a Lib is really a vote for Hillary, because those who do not vote for Trump are supporting Hillary.

No one will care how many votes the clown the Libs run gets, because he or she will never come close to an electoral vote.
                      Dimmer, Libitarin is hardly liberal. But down you donut and do some reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                        Actually John, I think he is using "Libs" as shorthand for Libertarians. I was confused too.

The neo-cons don't use Libs anymore for the Left. It's Progressives now.
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          Libertarians are disguised liberals : both are advocating to castrate the police ,which means : giving free play to criminals which will result in the end of organised society .Libertarians because they are stupid, liberals because they hate society .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                            Libertarians are disguised liberals : both are advocating to castrate the police ,which means : giving free play to criminals which will result in the end of organised society .Libertarians because they are stupid, liberals because they hate society .
                            Actually, they're most people too dim to realize that wasting a vote is not participating, it is simply a blank check to whichever side wins.

Their political stance is unimportant, because they never are in a position to implement it.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X