Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Trump

http://theweek.com/articles/623349/h...rump-real-life

How many does he claim he was misunderstood, never said that, or has changed his directions?
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Trump sucks, but he is still the second biggest liar in the race.
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

He's not Hillary. That gets my vote.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

And mine. Besides, we already have a buffoon in the White House for eight years, so another one can't hurt nearly as much as that murderous, treacherous, lying Hildebeast.

I love the BS about what a women's advocate she is - yeah, women in her world have the right to kneel down and wax her husband's carrot.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

How many does he claim he was misunderstood, never said that, or has changed his directions?
          And much money was he taken from terrorists?
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

What's the point of this thread? A list of stupid news headlines?

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
              A list of quotes that he made public. Or another list of stupid things he has said that his supporters agree with. Or a list that his stupid supporters see nothing wrong with, they must be very stupid.

Comment

A Hillary supporter trying to deny the obvious, would be my guess.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  A Hillary supporter trying to deny the obvious, would be my guess.
                  Well as usual your dimmer than rimmer.

Find one post showing I support either one. Just one post.

Like other moderates we are so disgusted with the two that we value our vote/support more than others and well not vote for either of these two.

Now go talk to Andy and see if he'll give you another bullet for your gun

Comment

A list of quotes that he made public. Or another list of stupid things he has said that his supporters agree with. Or a list that his stupid supporters see nothing wrong with, they must be very stupid.
                    aka a list of whole lotta nothing

Comment

aka a list of whole lotta nothing
                      I am most assuredly not a Hillary Clinton supporter! Nor am I a Trump supporter.

More of a hold your nose and try not to vomit and vote for Trump because I think he would be marginally less awful than Clinton.

But the list Half Pint John has linked to has got to make your skin crawl when you think about Trump. Its not made up, it is things the man has said.
                      "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                      Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
                        I am most assuredly not a Hillary Clinton supporter! Nor am I a Trump supporter.

More of a hold your nose and try not to vomit and vote for Trump because I think he would be marginally less awful than Clinton.

But the list Half Pint John has linked to has got to make your skin crawl when you think about Trump. Its not made up, it is things the man has said.
                        Everyone says they want politicians who don't just read the script, who will be their own man.

Then they freak out when someone actually does it.

Hillary has bodies in her past. When Trumps habit of shooting off his mouth becomes worse than that, then you can worry.

Trump isn't not my first choice, but I would vote for Bobo before I voted for Hillary.

Comment

We've had loons in the White House before. We've never elected a career, serial felon, criminal President. Hillary would be the first.

I for one have no desire to see what a crook that makes Nixon look like a choir boy would do if elected.

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
                            And you have probably been suckered in by quotes taken out of context.
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

And all the links within your article link are to their own past articles in "The Week", which of course didn't put any liberal bias, distortions, or misquotes into such.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X