• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Noah nails it....

From the video: "ISIS without guns is basically just a blog."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/o5lyhg...lando-shooting
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

Yes if only Syria would have banned guns. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Suicide bombers don't use guns, and neither did the killers on 9/11.

Trevor Noah is an idiot.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Suicide bombers don't use guns, and neither did the killers on 9/11.
        I'm assuming you didn't watch the video.

He talks about 9/11. The killers used planes. And, just to refresh your memory, we applied reasonable constraints on the use of airplanes to make it more difficult for terrorists to do it again. We locked the cockpit doors. We put agents on the plane. We scan baggage..blah, blah, blah.

That's the whole friggin' point!

The NRA, and their ilk, are making it *EASY* for lunatics to shoot up their perceived enemies.
        "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
        -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Suicide bombers don't use guns, and neither did the killers on 9/11.

Trevor Noah is an idiot.
          And what are you sir? Einstein?

This guy in Orlando didn't use bombs or a plane
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

BFD...

If a criminal, that is someone who is unconcerned with the legality of their actions, wanted to they could have bought this legally:

Then buy one of these:

Then modify it so it does this:

Sure, doing that is HIGHLY ILLEGAL without a pile of federal paperwork, but for criminals they don't care. The major stumbling block to their doing that is simply that the vast majority of criminals are dumber than a bag of hammers.

If you don't think that 22LR rounds fired by the hundred in a matter of seconds wouldn't be a crowd stopper, you are oblivious. The idea that banning "assault rifles" whatever that would mean, would stop criminals from having serious firepower, you are a fool.

Comment

Maybe he could have used knives like they do in France ..
              http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/wo...smtyp=cur&_r=0

Or flung molitav cocktails into a confined space, or tried his hand a bomb-vest. Point is, if desperate enough to kill, will usually find a way.

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
                From the video: "ISIS without guns is basically just a blog."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/o5lyhg...lando-shooting
                Nazi Germany, without guns, was basically a Silly Walk parade.

The laws of thermodynamics, without entropy, would enable free lunches.

Reality, without the real stuff, would be a panacea.

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

The NRA, and their ilk, are making it *EASY* for lunatics to shoot up their perceived enemies.
                  WRONG! Political correctness of the Progressives prevented critical information from being placed on the ATF computers which would have not only resulted in a denial of legal purchase of his guns, it would have had him fired from his security job working for the Feds.

Sources said Mateen had been on law enforcement’s radar in the last five years, and that he was not under investigation at the time of the shooting.
                  Ron Hopper, the assistant FBI special agent in charge, said that they first became aware of Mateen in 2013 when he made inflammatory comments to co-workers about possible terrorist ties. Hopper said the FBI investigated the matter and interviewed Mateen twice, but were unable to verify the substance and the investigation was closed.
                  http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/06/...club-shooting/

Orlando nightclub terrorist worked for major DHS contractor that secures “90 percent of U.S. nuclear facilities.”
                  http://counterjihad.com/isis-infiltr...dhs-contractor

Do not fall for the political propaganda of the anti gun media and their inept object of worship currently in the White House.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

I'm assuming you didn't watch the video.

He talks about 9/11. The killers used planes. And, just to refresh your memory, we applied reasonable constraints on the use of airplanes to make it more difficult for terrorists to do it again. We locked the cockpit doors. We put agents on the plane. We scan baggage..blah, blah, blah.

That's the whole friggin' point!

Your "assumption" is incorrect.

The 9/11 killers used planes and boxcutters, not guns, so his comment was both ludicrous and idiotic.

Terrorists will never be "bloggers, and only a fool like Noah would think otherwise.

As for your NRA comment, you are way off base. Obama is the one trying to prevent Americans from shooting back and killing these whenever and wherever they are encountered. He apologizes to his fellow Muslims, releases terrorists from Gitmo and tries constantly to take away the 2nd Amendment rights of Americans.

Meanwhile, I thought by now everyone knew and understood that criminals do not need to legally purchase weapons in order to get whatever they want, including military grade assault rifles. Stooping the sale of such weapons does NOTHING towards stopping criminals, psychopaths and terrorists.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Mr.Picard,only wish we could get your post on this matter put on the front page of every newspaper in the nation.Rep on the way Sir
                      The history addict asked me,"Where did you fought?"
                      Me...Damn..."I'm not sure."

Comment

Noah is one of my favorite comedians, he is brilliant.
                        Let's put things into perspective,
                        Noah is from Africa, here is the new today from Africa,

At least 147 people, mostly students, have been killed in an assault by al-Shabab militants on a university in north-eastern Kenya.
                        Heavily armed attackers stormed Garissa University early on Thursday, killing two security guards then firing indiscriminately on students.
                        Four of the gunman were eventually surrounded in a dormitory, and died when their suicide vests detonated.
                        It is the deadliest attack yet by al-Shabab.
                        The militants singled out Christians and shot them, witnesses said.
                        More than 500 students managed to escape, 79 of whom were injured. A fifth gunman has reportedly been arrested
                        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                          Nazi Germany, without guns, was basically a Silly Walk parade.

The laws of thermodynamics, without entropy, would enable free lunches.

Reality, without the real stuff, would be a panacea.

Quit being misinformed on the history of guns in Germany. Guns were banned in 1919, before Hitler, ownership of rifles and shot guns was once again allowed in 1938 under Hitlers rule. Jews were denied ownership. With or without guns the fate of the Jews would have been the same. That is if your one that thinks the Jews could have done something the Russian Army could not do.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                            He is from South Africa. Do you have any idea how far that is from Kenya? It's really apples and oranges. Its no different than say North American drug cartel and not Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                              The largest losse of life from shooting in south africa are all from the cops. We not Kenya and his point is valid that it is easy to get a weapon in the USA. Aka the Orlando shooter got his. A ban wont work but there should be a middle ground.
                              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X