Orlando shootings: 'No clear evidence' of IS link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    I've yet to see a muslim who actually abided b all their insane rules. They're quick to kill those who are not muslim, but slow to self-enforce.
    Ah but if they die at jihad the slate is washed clean... Doesn't matter if they were buggering each other or enslaving people...

Maybe thats why he did it, to die and be 'righteous' before his gawd.

Boy is he gonna be surprised...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

So, if the shooter turns out to be gay does this make it a religion driven hate crime, or is it a potential "lover's quarrel," or maybe its a minority, religious, sexual, hate + non-hate+ terrorist, lovers quarrel, innuendo, politically incorrect something-or-other...?

Or, is it all the NRA's fault because he used an "assault rifle?"

Seems to me those trying to 'analyze' why this happened have a bad case of this:

Comment

NRA and the Christian Right strikes in France!

Two police employees in France were stabbed to death by an attacker claiming allegiance to the Islamic State Monday evening.

A police commander and his wife, who was a police administrator, were both slain in their home west of Paris, according to The BBC.

The suspect, identified as 25-year-old Larossi Abballa, lay in wait outside the officers' home before the ambush took place. After killing the police commander, he went inside the house and killed his wife and held their three-year-old son hostage.

Abballa was fatally shot by police after they entered the residence in Magnanville around midnight. The young boy survived the ordeal.
        http://www.officer.com/news/12220660...n=CPS160608005
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
          To put forward a question: How do any of us actually know whether there is any actual connection between this individual and ISIS? ...
          The 911 call he made himself ... the one 911 call that has not been released publicly yet,
          Hmmm.

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
          I see that witnesses have reported seeing him at the bar on earlier occasions drinking and trying to pick up men - doesn't fit the profile somehow.
          How so? You claim to be so knowledgable about Islam but you are unaware of its inherent hypocrisy?

They treat their women like cattle, and how can anyone Love anyone that they can't respect? The men AND their women turn to homosexuality routinely because, for a fundamental-case that is the only source of romance in their lives... that whole ideology is that twisted.
          They have the death-penatly for that behavior to keep it in the closet.

The joke about Kandahar, Afghanistan, is that even the Birds fly over with one wing, they have to use the other to cover their backsides.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Very clear evidence, but Obama is deflecting Islamic terrorism to his gun banning agenda. Stifling the FBI to shift blame on anything but Islam. Amazing really.

Say what you want about Trump, but he again was spot on, while Obama and Hillary ignore the truth.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Bobo wouldn't recognize a clear connection to Islam if it ran off with First Big Mama.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Mr Obama, stop lying and protecting Islamic terrorists.

"In the hours after he blasted his way into an Orlando gay nightclub, and with his victims lying dead or wounded around him, Omar Mateen took to Facebook to pledge his loyalty to ISIS and threaten more attacks on the civilized world, a key lawmaker privy to the gunman’s posts told FoxNews.com Wednesday."
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Working...
                X